👣 Hard-up in Atlanta for some Feet: Melanie Haddock

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Hard-up in Atlanta for some Feet: Melanie Haddock

Post by FeetCore »

I was on a work/business trip in Atlanta and I ended up with an intense craving for some local female feet while camped out there. After my day job was done, I decided to drive around and see if I might run into some hot women who were out and about. When I passed by Melanie Haddock (5'2", size 8) and saw her shapely calves and bare feet in sandals, I knew I had to talk to her. I made a bee-line downward of her direction and parked so I could get out of my car and "coincidentally" bump into her.

When I approached, my 1st comment was that she had great shapely legs and asked if her soles were equally as shapely. She was a little surprised by the question but she had met foot guys before so she already knew that she had great feet, but she had no idea I was a feet photographer. Sadly, I did not have my filming equipment with me on this trip, so I had to use my phone camera as well as a mini portable tripod to record this shoot.

And long story, short, I appeared to be a true example of a GWC on this occasion by not having professional lights and video equipment already set-up in my hotel room. I was, however able to convince her otherwise, that I was legit, by showing her videos of myself on my website, so she gave me the chance at filming for other foot-fans to enjoy. When we got down to brass tax, I was amazed by how great her feet smelled, which were sooo freakin good. I also had to make sure to get a nice footsniffing handjob at the end, that's how hard-up I was. She totally made my day, all within an hour of meeting her. It felt great to be a desperate-horny foot-pervo on that day!