Flats shoeplay in class

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

anontorso

Flats shoeplay in class

Post by anontorso »

Hi all, I'm trying to find this godly dangling that was uploaded long time ago on YT. There's only a gif on the internet for reference, I even tried with the wayback machine but it can't recover it. Does someone have it?

Here's the link to the gif https://makeagif.com/gif/best-flats-dan ... oad-mjaQy7
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-12-08 alle 19.31.01.png

pumplover

Re: Flats shoeplay in class

Post by pumplover »

I hope you find it...that's a nice dangle
Machine1989

Post by Machine1989 »

I have at least one of the videos from this series. Not sure if I have this exact same one in my collection. I included a pic of the one I have for sure.
IMG_0612.jpg
k33

Post by k33 »

Hi! I’m the creator of those videos, kibe33!! It’s been a while lmao! I also lost those videos when i changed my phone… I used to keep ‘em into keepsafe‘s app folder. If anyone got any videos from that time send me a message! I’m also looking for that same dangling video from TR!
k33

Post by k33 »

Machine1989 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:14 pm I have at least one of the videos from this series. Not sure if I have this exact same one in my collection. I included a pic of the one I have for sure.IMG_0612.jpg
This is not the same girl he’s looking for xD.
The one in the GIF is TR… this picture you have is from a friend i used to call NA at the time… also, can you send me this video? xD i miss them!