👣 Met her through her Hot Friends: Elizabeth Pedersen

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Met her through her Hot Friends: Elizabeth Pedersen

Post by FeetCore »

Usually when a fat old creep tries to add a hot younger woman on his social media, his requests get ignored or denied. Such was the case with me on multiple occasions when trying to add Elizabeth Pedersen who is 5'4" and size 7.5. I felt as though life was not giving me a fair chance. Luckily I knew quite a few hot female friends of hers who had modeled their feet for me in the past.

When I asked several of those mutual foot friends to work on asking her about feet modeling, one of them went out of her way to do exactly that. My foot friend, Dana Fernsby, went to some party with Elizabeth and convinced her to do a feet shoot with me. I couldn't thank Dana enough and after the shoot was finished, Elizabeth ended up adding me on her social media. And in subsequent weeks she also commented how she felt left out because myself and another mutual foot friend, Kira Grantham, went out to eat at one of her favorite Mexican restaurants without her.

It's insane how many hot chicks will give a fat old man a chance after lots of hot women have positively vouched for him. There's so many confused fetishists out there asking for checklist steps and I repeatedly iterate this simple principle to them, but none of them seem to learn. I promise you there is no way in hell Elizabeth Pedersen would have ever modeled her feet if it weren't due to her hot friends having already done it and confirming that it is safe and fun.