BBC Foot Video

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

fantasyxxv

BBC Foot Video

Post by fantasyxxv »

I think I may have found an excellent video with feet in black tights. The one problem is I can't view it (BBC blocks everyone outside of the UK from viewing most content). I have shared the link below for anyone from the UK(if you could kindly post the vid for us outsiders it'd be much appreciated ;) ).

scolear

Re: BBC Foot Video

Post by scolear »

If you get off on close-ups of a young boy's barefeet then this will be right up your alley.

But there's nothing here that would interest anyone on this forum - at least I hope not.
fantasyxxv

Post by fantasyxxv »

Fair enough, I only saw the thumbnail which could've been misleading. Thanks for checking anyway, mods can close this thread and I've also removed the link.
scolear

Post by scolear »

fantasyxxv wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:08 am Fair enough, I only saw the thumbnail which could've been misleading. Thanks for checking anyway, mods can close this thread and I've also removed the link.
You're welcome ;)