Girls who sit on their feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

Re: Girls who sit on their feet

Post by paradigm88 »

Midnight wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:15 am So your wife's a foot-sitter?
To a point, yes. It's mostly something she does at home on the couch; she'll tuck her feet under her and nest while she works on her laptop or watches TV, or even while we eat. She's short and it's uncomfortable for her legs to dangle when she can't reach the floor, but it's better if she can sit on one foot, and then she'll dangle one leg or tuck it in.

That's part of why we like booths in restaurants. There's a bit more privacy for her to slip her shoes off while she's sitting, and she has tucked one or both feet up in the booth with her before. But a lot of booths are too narrow to sit comfortably like that.

A few years ago, we went out for dinner at a restaurant with a casual lounge area, and we took a corner with a couch and armchair around a table. I had been open that I wanted to find a place where she could comfortably sit down and curl up without her shoes, like at home. Once we were served dinner (and wouldn't be seeing waitstaff for a bit), she folded one leg under her on the couch and rested her dangling foot on my shoe. I gave her a little foot rub before we went home, but we were pretty discreet about it.
Midnight wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:15 am And you encourage it and you two talk about it?
Yes, absolutely. It's not so much the foot-sitting that gets me. I like when women, particularly well-dressed women, can't keep their shoes on. And while many women won't sit on their shoes, lest they get a dusty footprint on their butt, they'll gladly sit on their stockinged or bare feet. I've known quite a few women who do that.

We talk about it because, well, how else is she supposed to know it turns me on? We'll be out shopping for an afternoon, and as we're walking around, she'll let her flats pop off her feet, or we'll sit on a bench outside a store and she'll let her shoes fall off to stretch her toes for a moment. Or when we're out to eat, she'll rest her feet on mine under the table, sometimes for footsies, usually because she just doesn't want her shoes on.

She is a bit self-conscious, though, and so am I; we like when it's our thing and not when the whole world's watching. At the same time, there's a difference between your lady slipping her shoes off in the hotel library versus the hotel room. So I've tried to encourage her shoelessness when possible. At the same time, she used to work retail and knows how often those floors are cleaned. So naturally there's some hesitance to just go with it.

JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Midnight wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:34 am (oh and I've noticed that an unusual amount of sexy foot-sitting seems to happen at Panera restaurants. Like, no matter what city I'm in, if there's a lunch or dinner rush and I'm in a Panera's, I'm probably going to see at least one cute girl sitting on her foot.)
Yes, it is a very common phenomenon and I envy your job haha. Foot sitting is definitely most common in "comfortable" settings. I personally love when a girl in flats foot sits because it invites tantalizing shoeplay. Opposite of the foot she's not sitting on she's most likely going to be dangling or dipping aggresively with her other foot. Enjoy the shows and stay out of trouble!
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:15 pm
And while many women won't sit on their shoes, lest they get a dusty footprint on their butt, they'll gladly sit on their stockinged or bare feet. I've known quite a few women who do that.

We talk about it because, well, how else is she supposed to know it turns me on?
In high school, I loved it when I'd be walking down the hallway and would notice a girl with a dusty dirtprint on her butt that could only have come from sitting on her feet in shoes. On a few occasions, I knew the girl well enough to point it out under the ruse of being helpful, although I really just wanted to call attention to what she'd been doing.

It sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship. I dunno, though, for me the secretiveness of my kink for this is part of the fun. I've teased girls I've dated about sitting that way, especially a girlfriend who regularly complained that her feet were asleep after sitting on them as if she were incapable of learning from her mistake every other time it had happened (she was a very smart girl, which made it pretty hilarious). If we're sitting next to each other, I'll rest my hand on her doubled-up knee or slid my fingers into the fold of her leg between her thigh and calf. But I wouldn't want her to sit that way with the goal of turning me on. I like it when it's just something she does unconsciously because she's a foot-sitter.

Although I also like it if I sense that she secretively feels sexy in that pose the way the barefoot queen bee at my workplace does.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:32 pm I personally love when a girl in flats foot sits because it invites tantalizing shoeplay. Opposite of the foot she's not sitting on she's most likely going to be dangling or dipping aggresively with her other foot.
I got a low grade in an easy college class I should have aced because a girl who sat in front of me always wore flats or sandals, always sat on one or both feet, and always dangled her shoes from her feet over the edge of her seat while they were tucked under her butt. One time, her shoe fell to the floor and she reached down and grabbed it and put it back on her foot while she was still sitting on it. I almost died.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Midnight wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:52 pmIt sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship. I dunno, though, for me the secretiveness of my kink for this is part of the fun. I've teased girls I've dated about sitting that way, especially a girlfriend who regularly complained that her feet were asleep after sitting on them as if she were incapable of learning from her mistake every other time it had happened (she was a very smart girl, which made it pretty hilarious).
I'll grant that, there is a thrill to the knowledge that the attraction is entirely under the radar. It's far easier to be the fly on the wall when no one suspects the fly is up to anything.

That said, when my wife and I are chatting in the kitchen after work, and she nonchalantly raises one foot and lets her flat fall loudly to the floor, then smiles and says "oops," that's disarming.

And among your friends, that's likely the safe route to take. The foot partialism/fetish is so polarizing that some have an unwavering disdain for it. But for a partner...if this is something that turns you on, at the very least you're going to want a partner who's not disgusted by your interest. Indeed, if you're going to be ogling every woman sitting on her feet at the table, you're eventually going to get caught staring, at which point at least a mutual interest or understanding is necessary.

I'm very fortunate that my wife was into dressing up, is open-minded, and liked her first post-dinner foot rub. I only wish she felt more adventurous about maybe taking her shoes off in the bookstore or in a quiet store!
Midnight wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:52 pm Although I also like it if I sense that she secretively feels sexy in that pose the way the barefoot queen bee at my workplace does.
She probably feels uninhibited, which presents as confidence (and confidence is sexy). But I'd guess that sitting on her bare feet doesn't make her feel sexy in itself. Maybe she's one of the lucky ones, but I would say they're the outliers by far.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:29 pm
She probably feels uninhibited, which presents as confidence (and confidence is sexy). But I'd guess that sitting on her bare feet doesn't make her feel sexy in itself. Maybe she's one of the lucky ones, but I would say they're the outliers by far.
I think that's true in almost all cases. With this girl, what makes me think it's more than just uninhibited confidence (although she certainly has that in spades) is a preponderance of circumstantial evidence. (As you can tell, I've put wayyyy too much mental energy into this.) 1. She always sits in a chair that makes her backside and bare soles visible to the most possible people in the dining room. 2. She's ritualistic about it in a way I've never seen any other girl be, always starting off cross-legged and holding that pose for a few minutes before shifting her legs to tuck her feet under her butt in the exact same graceful motion every single time. If it was just sometimes or most of the time, that would be one thing. But I've been watching foot-sitters all my life, and none of them have ever been as consistent and clock-work like about it as this chick is. 3. I'm not the only one who has noticed. Like I said in my OP, a big part of what's so sexy about this is the way her friends react. Girls who are next to her look at her legs and feet, and girls who are across the table and don't have a view look up from what they are doing and clearly take note of the fact that she's now sitting higher in her chair, and when those girls get up to use the bathroom or visit friends at another table, they look openly at her feet, sometimes with clearly bemused expressions. There is no way the queen bee isn't aware of this. And I suspect she can also feel the eyes of other people in the coffee shop--me and the few male and female customers I occasionally catch staring at her feet from their tables or while they're standing in line to order. Normally, I would assume that my sense of the energy in the cafe changing whenever she puts her soles on display was all in my head. But after three months and a lot of observation, I'm sure it's not. She's drawing attention to her feet and she knows it and holy fuck that's sexy to me.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Holy fuck, this morning a girl that I don't think is normally part of the queen bee's study group came in with them. She could have been Queen Bee's younger sister but I don't know. She sat next to the Queen Bee and both of them were sitting on their scrunchy, wiggly bare feet and showing their soles off. I just wanted to cum in my pants for two hours.