How do you get better more longer videos of Feet in sandals

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Sandals lover

How do you get better more longer videos of Feet in sandals

Post by Sandals lover »

I went to Sam's today and I saw a woman with really cute feet and Beautiful golden sandals! But I couldn't get her to curve her feet nor I could record the video for a long time

What can I do to get longer videos of Sandals and Feet and how do I get them to curve their feet?

There a post with her feet! Go ahead and take a look.

Mr. Mike

Re: How do you get better more longer videos of Feet in sandals

Post by Mr. Mike »

These are odd and really unanswerable questions. You leave the “record” button on longer….I don’t know. You can’t control how long your subject stays there.
“Curve their feet”…don’t know what that is. You can’t make a stranger do something for you so you can film.
Not sure what you’re asking here.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

You either approach them and negotiate compensation for them to do what you're asking (and pray they don't tell you to get stuffed or leave in disgust, call the cops etc.) and record a longer video or you leave well enough alone, take what you can get and thank your lucky stars that you could get something.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

More and more women are on edge in today's day in age, really really do not think it's a grand idea to approach them directly asking about their feet and then also take a video at the same time. For candids you can try your best to get close quickly but don't follow them around the store and for damn sake don't stare or even look them in the eye.

Gotta take what you can get especially in retail stores like that. Know when to leave the situation.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

tobydole wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:23 am Gotta take what you can get especially in retail stores like that. Know when to leave the situation.
Yeah, you don't get to be a choosy beggar with this stuff. It's also critical to know how to remain natural and have other vices going on to keep you busy while doing this. Those guys who just hang around, looking obvious, making their subjects uncomfortable is what causes problems. Ironically, candids are not an endeavor for the weirdo who never learned how to exist around women without making things super uncomfortable or can't respect boundaries — they still exist, even in public. For everyone's sake, if you can't get what you're looking for without creating a situation then just abort mission and move on. Not just you, OP, but anyone.