My candid thread (various works)

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

CornPop96

My candid thread (various works)

Post by CornPop96 »

What's up everyone. This is a teacher doing some shoeplay during class. Here's a link to the video https://www.mediafire.com/file/cgn0nwuw ... 2.mp4/file

snap from video above
snap from video above
I offer a lot more stuff I plan on sharing from time to time. But I'm also looking to make a few bucks off this stuff too. It's a large collection, over 30GB worth of candid stuff. I've advertised this on places like Twitter and Bitejo for $35. But if you message me here or my XMPP (nomad77826@creep.im) and let me know you're from the CFF forum I'll take $10 off. Payment is in bitcoin or monero only though.

CornPop96

Re: My candid thread (various works)

Post by CornPop96 »

White flats shoeplay and soles. Link to video is here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7r5u6wpf ... 1.m4v/file
Attachments
snap from video
snap from video
CornPop96

Post by CornPop96 »

Public candid soles white lady. Age unknown, but seems mid. Link to video: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pxcxku7o ... n.mp4/file
Attachments
snap from vid
snap from vid
CornPop96

Post by CornPop96 »

*** Edit by nyllover ***

Selling videos made by a content creator? Are you kidding me? Show a bit of respect and SUPPORT the creators!
CornPop96

Post by CornPop96 »

*** Edit by nyllover ***

Selling videos made by a content creator? Are you kidding me? Show a bit of respect and SUPPORT the creators!
vice versa 1

Post by vice versa 1 »

"Candid" is not the fitting description of these pictures in my eyes....
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Now... ONE thing is to trade/sell candid videos. A whole other thing is to actually sell videos made by a content creator. Videos you have NO RIGHTS to sell.

I suggest you think twice before your next post. Being a content creator myself, if there is ONE thing that upsets me A LOT is when people don't support our work.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
CornPop96

Post by CornPop96 »

nyllover wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:26 am Now... ONE thing is to trade/sell candid videos. A whole other thing is to actually sell videos made by a content creator. Videos you have NO RIGHTS to sell.

I suggest you think twice before your next post. Being a content creator myself, if there is ONE thing that upsets me A LOT is when people don't support our work.
If I purchase them I supported the creator. My property I can sell to whoever I want. If you don't want me selling it just lead with that. But saying I didn't support the creator is being disingenuous when I've paid premium price for their content.
CornPop96

Post by CornPop96 »

vice versa 1 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:54 am "Candid" is not the fitting description of these pictures in my eyes....
Are you talking about the studio content? I even said as much it was "non-candid." It was a side offer for discounted content. All the rest is candid.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

CornPop96 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:58 pm
nyllover wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:26 am Now... ONE thing is to trade/sell candid videos. A whole other thing is to actually sell videos made by a content creator. Videos you have NO RIGHTS to sell.

If I purchase them I supported the creator. My property I can sell to whoever I want. If you don't want me selling it just lead with that. But saying I didn't support the creator is being disingenuous when I've paid premium price for their content.
Please tell me you are joking. You don't seriously believe that whenever you buy a video online, you also earn the right to sell it. When you buy a video, you earn the right to keep it for your own enjoyment, and that's it. You CANNOT sell it to others.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.