Catching Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footwhore99

Catching Shoeplay

Post by Footwhore99 »

Hello, my fellow foot fetishist!
I like you love feet especially feet in tights, nylons, pantyhose, socks the whole nine yards right. Well for as long as I can remember I have tried my best to record candid shoeplay over the years I have numerous amount of catches but I feel like its a lot harder nowadays to catch shoeplay these days!

I currently work at the airport so of course I am surrounded by flight attendants and pantyhose at every wake and corner its like a dream come true, I try to catch what I can without looking weird or suspicious or making them feel uneasy, I usually record on my iPhone 13 pro but does anyone have any tips or tricks when catching shoeplay that they would like to share? Like what kind of phone or camera do you use?
any secret apps you have?
Camera settings?
whatever you can share I'd love to get all the feedback in the world and I'd love to share what clips i have with you all as well (:

Wonderboy1000

Re: Catching Shoeplay

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Background recorder apps so your filming but you can do whatever you want on your phone so you can record and if anyone looks its like your just on facebook/twitter etc. If anyone comes up to you like "are you filming me?' You can instantly show them your phone like nope
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Would love to see the videos.
josha

Post by josha »

Footwhore99 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:11 am Hello, my fellow foot fetishist!
I like you love feet especially feet in tights, nylons, pantyhose, socks the whole nine yards right. Well for as long as I can remember I have tried my best to record candid shoeplay over the years I have numerous amount of catches but I feel like its a lot harder nowadays to catch shoeplay these days!

I currently work at the airport so of course I am surrounded by flight attendants and pantyhose at every wake and corner its like a dream come true, I try to catch what I can without looking weird or suspicious or making them feel uneasy, I usually record on my iPhone 13 pro but does anyone have any tips or tricks when catching shoeplay that they would like to share? Like what kind of phone or camera do you use?
any secret apps you have?
Camera settings?
whatever you can share I'd love to get all the feedback in the world and I'd love to share what clips i have with you all as well (:
hi, let's change, I have tons of collection