A day in the life of princess Penelope

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

princesspenelope1228

A day in the life of princess Penelope

Post by princesspenelope1228 »

So you want to know what it's like to have a day in my life?

There's no whips and chains and no stable of servants. But I do have a husband who worships me like the goddess I am.

He wakes up earlier and goes to make me a cup of coffee. He then brings it to me and kisses my feet to start his day while I'm still in bed. I then get up, get ready and start my job. Im fortunate enough to work from him. Typical nine to five stuff. He gets home earlier, so he makes the bed, picks up clothes I left on the floor, cleans a bit and starts dinner. Occasionally after he's home he will fetch me snack or some water so I don't have to leave my desk and if he's lucky, he can kneel and kiss my feet but he knows it's a special treat. And every command I give, he simply has to say "yes wife."

For dinner I usually get food that I want. He makes sure that he cooks my favorites even if he doesn't like them. After dinner I sit on the couch and he brings me a glass of wine while he cleans.

There's nothing really too crazy. However at the end of the night when we head to the bedroom I get long foot rubs with lotion. He hates lotion too. Sometimes I permit him to kiss my feet while he does it and sometimes I like to tease him. If there is any hint of callous he also makes sure to scrub that off for me so they are always smooth and soft.
This will go on for about an hour. Sometimes he stops periodically to get me a drink. There are even times I feel like being super lazy and he'll either carry me to the bathroom or if I feel like putting him in his place I ride him like a pony. If it's been a long day he will even give me full body massages.

Regardless throughout I make sure he's attentive to my needs. I usually will brush his penis with my feet every few minutes just to keep him frustrated. He knows he's also not allowed to touch it himself without permission. If I'm feeling generous or cruel he then ends the night as my footstool. My feet alternate between his face and his dick. I allow him to worship them at times and at other times he just had to lay there longing. And if I really feel like having some fun I let him touch himself. And then he has to stop. And then he can touch himself. And then he has to stop. Depending on how I feel that day depends on how long he gets teased. And if he really annoys me that day or just for the hell of it, I tell him to stop touching himself and to kiss my feet. Then I say goodnight smiling knowing he'll be squirming and frustrated until at least the next day when he can try once again for some release.

Check out my only fans page for more pics and details
https://onlyfans.com/princesspenelope0
princesspenelope1228

Re: A day in the life of princess Penelope

Post by princesspenelope1228 »

So I made my husband read this and he became hard. Then I fell asleep while he was rubbing my feet. Oh well. Waited until he got to work and sent pics of my feet in flip flops
Check out my only fans page for more pics and details
https://onlyfans.com/princesspenelope0