3 greek TV series with footsie under table

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Adbro28

3 greek TV series with footsie under table

Post by Adbro28 »

Can anyone find these scenes from Greek TV series
Names of series:
-10th commandment series 3 episode 6. The Birthday
-Red Circle
-Surface.
Attachments
23032_thumbs20090816144053_122_581lo.jpg
23401_thumbs20090816144929_122_224lo.jpg
90801_thumbs20080928112137_122_633lo.jpg

Footsiefreak

Re: 3 greek TV series with footsie under table

Post by Footsiefreak »

I know we had Red Circle
revolt430

Post by revolt430 »

Long time ago there was a greek scene with a double footsie under the table. It was a family dining. It was a hot blonde and maybe a black haired girl who seduced men in front of them. At the end of the video father looks under the table but the women took their foot back. Sadly this was deleted and I havent found it again since then.

It was very hot! If someone has this vid, please send me a link :D
bull_red

Post by bull_red »

Good evening everybody i have found this website https://greek-movies.com/series.php?s=190 where there are the links to Surface episodes, they works on Dailymotion, the scene is from Episode 4. As far as 10th Commandment scene is concerned instead i have found it typing in google search engine " 10η εντολή 3 6 " !
bull_red

Post by bull_red »

Google translates Red Circle in " κόκκινος κύκλος " put that in the search field on top of that greek movies website and you got all the serie episodes.
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

LGL

Post by LGL »

bull_red wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:06 pm Good evening everybody i have found this website https://greek-movies.com/series.php?s=190 where there are the links to Surface episodes, they works on Dailymotion, the scene is from Episode 4. As far as 10th Commandment scene is concerned instead i have found it typing in google search engine " 10η εντολή 3 6 " !
Great research, and this has helped me find another footsie scene from this series. Scene starts at 7:53!
LGL

Post by LGL »

revolt430 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:28 pm Long time ago there was a greek scene with a double footsie under the table. It was a family dining. It was a hot blonde and maybe a black haired girl who seduced men in front of them. At the end of the video father looks under the table but the women took their foot back. Sadly this was deleted and I havent found it again since then.

Wow, this does sound very hot! We need to find this! 🙏🤞
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

LGL wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:34 pm
revolt430 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:28 pm Long time ago there was a greek scene with a double footsie under the table. It was a family dining. It was a hot blonde and maybe a black haired girl who seduced men in front of them. At the end of the video father looks under the table but the women took their foot back. Sadly this was deleted and I havent found it again since then.

I know we had that scene saw it many times. I forgot the name. The blonde unndid her purple platform sandals and had sausage on her fork. They were playing the song "Fever"
revolt430

Post by revolt430 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:03 pm
LGL wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:34 pm

I know we had that scene saw it many times. I forgot the name. The blonde unndid her purple platform sandals and had sausage on her fork. They were playing the song "Fever"
damn you are very right! This was part of the scene! I miss it so much :o
LGL

Post by LGL »

This gives a list of movies this song was played in?
Not sure if it’s one of these, if it’s the right song I have found that you suggested?

https://www.what-song.com/song/47577/fever