Some People Have All The Luck

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Some People Have All The Luck

Post by JWCooley126 »

Today at work (a hospital) there was a makeshift registration/tech support desk for the physicians, residents, students etc. They were set up as a couple of tables and laptops. Luckily it was on the floor that I work on so I got to walk by it a few times. When I tell you each time I walked by there was a different young woman with either flats, heels, or mules on...or should I say off. Each one I saw with flats heels popped, dipping, one in my favorite crossed legs position with yummy pink soles in full view, an Indian woman with her flats completely off and her bare feet resting on top of the shoes. The ones with mules most had their feet far enough back to see their toes total amazement. There was a person of the LGBT persuasion running the table getting a full showcase right in front of him while I would pay to be in his seat haha. I would buy a discreet camera to mount there to catch all the action. Imagine I could get 8 hours of all different women shoeplaying and kicking their shoes off underneath the table. Again some people have all the luck! What would you do in this situation?

tobydole

Re: Some People Have All The Luck

Post by tobydole »

Damn lol, at least you got to see it! If you do candids that kind of stuff is super frustrating, but just try to savor every moment. Just think of all the shoeplay we miss on a daily basis.. or even on unlisted youtube vids. Certainty gives you the bug to go out and record.