My cousin’s feet and sneakers

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Sneakerlove60

My cousin’s feet and sneakers

Post by Sneakerlove60 »

When I was in my early teens my cousin who was then an 17 year old girl got these new white sneakers. I just lost it. It was all I could think about for months.

When e we went to their house I would secretly take her sneakers with me to the bathroom and kiss them and worship them. I would wear them even tho they were too small for me. And i would cum inside.

One night there was a sleep over at our place. A bunch of kids in a big room and she was short of in charge. I stayed up all night until i was sure everyone is in deep sleep then went to the foot of her bed. Touched her feet gently. Then i held them. Then i kissed them. Then sucked her toes. This felt like hours. I was in Heaven. She didn’t wake up.

For years this was my hottest memory. Biggest secret in my life and source of pride, and shame… years had to pass till I realized foot fetish is common and normal and that i was not a freak.

Collegetownstudios

Re: My cousin’s feet and sneakers

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Sneakerlove60 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:27 pm When I was in my early teens my cousin who was then an 17 year old girl got these new white sneakers. I just lost it. It was all I could think about for months.

When e we went to their house I would secretly take her sneakers with me to the bathroom and kiss them and worship them. I would wear them even tho they were too small for me. And i would cum inside.

One night there was a sleep over at our place. A bunch of kids in a big room and she was short of in charge. I stayed up all night until i was sure everyone is in deep sleep then went to the foot of her bed. Touched her feet gently. Then i held them. Then i kissed them. Then sucked her toes. This felt like hours. I was in Heaven. She didn’t wake up.

For years this was my hottest memory. Biggest secret in my life and source of pride, and shame… years had to pass till I realized foot fetish is common and normal and that i was not a freak.
You were hormonal, but indeed, not a freak, and not a creep.