Why Do Some Women Shoeplay More Than Others?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Why Do Some Women Shoeplay More Than Others?

Post by JWCooley126 »

I adore my wife, but seeing her shoeplay is extremely rare and its sad because the few times I have seen her shoeplay is brief visits to her job (her co-workers are probably the lucky ones smh). Whenever I'm with her whether wearing flats or heels she never dangles or shoeplays. We went to a party recently and she had on some dressy flats. They literally stayed on the whole time. When we were heading home I opened her door, as I was getting in I noticed she was already barefoot smh. No shoeplay the entire night! But I see other women going crazy with their shoes, what do you think it is?

Mr. Mike

Re: Why Do Some Women Shoeplay More Than Others?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t think “we” can answer that…maybe “they” can. Some do it out of habit (my wife), others do it because their feet hurt and some…just never ever. I don’t know if some had strict Moms and they were told that it’s “tacky or un-professional”. I’ve known all 3 types.
A girl-friend of ours (she’s in her 30s) will shoeplay quite a bit when we are out or just hanging at the house. But she is very adamant about women who take their shoes off in public and walk around outside carrying their shoes…she HATES it and thinks it’s so tacky…but she has no problem dipping.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

In college I knew a girl who had adhd or something and would play fairly often... long long story short she mentioned that she does stuff like that to help her focus, a fidgety tick if you will. But yup some women will play all the time and others will never play at all (when you're looking, at least). I think I once mentioned before about a girl I knew who played with sneakers as a result of slipping one shoe off from an ankle injury that swelled up occasionally.

If you look at most shoeplay as a fidgety habit, it's not any different than a girl who often fucks with her hair when bored or just a learned trait. Modifiers like uncomfortable shoes and super hot days aside, it's just a habit like anything else. Which can develop at any time.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Could be any reason from comfort to values to fear of smelly feet to...they just don't want to. I wouldn't overthink it, as I don't think it's something too many women think much about at all.

The thing tobydole mentioned about ADHD is a valid point. It's more common than people think, in men as well as women. I have that shit and lemme tell you the subconscious need to move some part of your body at all times manifests itself in different ways in different people. Some of the best shoeplay I've ever seen was quite "fidgety", YMMV. Take from that what you will.

Like I said though, it's best not to overthink it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I guess I could make another thread but do women shoeplay more if they are wearing hose compared to bare?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:02 am Could be any reason from comfort to values to fear of smelly feet to...they just don't want to. I wouldn't overthink it, as I don't think it's something too many women think much about at all.

The thing tobydole mentioned about ADHD is a valid point. It's more common than people think, in men as well as women. I have that shit and lemme tell you the subconscious need to move some part of your body at all times manifests itself in different ways in different people. Some of the best shoeplay I've ever seen was quite "fidgety", YMMV. Take from that what you will.

Like I said though, it's best not to overthink it.
Maybe some think they have ugly feet or in need of a pedicure? But if they were wearing hose or socks would they shoeplay more?
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

This is the combination of many factors. The most important is, however, the construction of feet. If someone has very thin or very high arched ones, it would be very difficult to her flats or heels to stay at her foot while sitting crossed legs. So she would be dangling or heelpopping even if she doesn't want it. This is the case of women who dangle but without a lot of action. If someone has ADHD or just a tendency of fidgety moving her feet nervously, her shoeplay is even provoked by herself. The sollution for girls like that is not to wear dippable shoes or... just come to term with this "problem". But most of them don't realize that this is a problem, because women are generally unaware that their shoeplay is exciting for us. So, shoeplay becomes for them a habit and they are doing it all the time while wearing dippable shoes. Most of women who make amazing shoeplay shows are thin foot and hyperarousal to some extent.

So, the combinations are as follows:

1) thin/high arched feet without the tendency to fidgety movements - dangling without a lot of action, the most common case of shoeplay in public:

2) thin/high arched feet with tendency to fidgety movements - dangling with a lot of action:

3) thin/high arched feet with some ADHD - crazy shoeplay

There are combinations between these groups, especially between 1) and 2) and between 2) and 3). And of course there is also a shoeplay caused only because of hurting feet, so typical for mostly all women wearing heels
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Would be nice if we had more women on here who love sharing their reasons on what causes them to shoeplay
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footwear manufacturers are also prioritizing comfort a lot more these days. Sure one could argue that they always have, but the technology wasn't there in the past I don't think.

Today's women are likely wearing shoes (be they flats or heels, though the jury is out on heels) that feel good in the first place, thereby negating the need to slip them on and off.

Hell, in 2004, I remember my summer school teacher, Ms. Thayer, wearing these velvet clunky heels one summer, no hose. A female student complimented on them and they began chatting about them. Ms. Thayer said "Yeah, they're so comfortable, I could wear them all day!" to my hormonal teenaged disappointment. A few things to note too, she was not a tall woman but those heels were HIGH and looked like they should've hurt, but there she was zipping around the place in those things as if they were track runners. She removed one of them once that day and that was when something had got caught in it or something.

There's also the example of the German woman I worked for back in '09, who wore heels with hose every day — I've mentioned her a few times before. I saw one heelpop in these shoes from her in the entire year I interned there, and that was just when she lost her footing. Tall'ish, slender, once again ran circles I around folks in those heels.

Before anyone says it, I know these are just anecdotes but I think it helps my point that even though these shoes are aestheticilally similar to the ones we're enjoyed women shoeplaying in growing up, the comfort levels of them must've improved somewhat. So if discomfort is ruled out, any shoeplay that happens must be predicated the woman's individual predisposition to shoeplay. Don't forget individual values too, such as the woman another person mentioned above whom felt some type of way about taking her shoes off in public (my wife can be this way, even though she ironically loves barefooting)

Just a theory based on my observations, though. I could be completely off-base. As interesting as this discussion is, I again, recommend not overthinking it and just thanking your lucky stars for anything you happen to see.
murrayustud

Post by murrayustud »

My exwife was a shoeplay queen from day 1. Bare or hose, didn't matter. It was partially a fidgety thing and partially I think just habit. Drove me crazy & I didn't even have to ask.
My current wife does it but mostly barefoot. Sometimes when hose but mostly then because she knows I like it. She wore some red heels to dinner a few weeks ago & played like crazy, said they hurt her one foot. Still, whatever the reason I like it.
But for sure my first wife was the best I've seen in years, I think fidgety is a main reason, then foot pain.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

A fun trick that has worked for me successfully is complimenting a woman on her shoes with they are wearing shoes they can slip their feet out of. It hasn’t failed, all the women slipped one shoe off to show off the shoe, but all I looked at was their foot 😂

Many of the instances involved stocking feet, which is super arousing. I’ve noticed a lot more shoeplay when the temperature starts to drop down here in Florida. I assume less feet swelling, so shoes are loose fitting. I will admit, nothing smells better than a woman’s “everyday” flats. You know, the shoes they slip on to walk around in the office. Not only do these shoes smell good, they are usually guaranteed shoeplay instruments because they are broken in and loose fitting!

I’ve sniffed the flats and sneakers of some really pretty women to be shocked at the sharpness of the shoe odor. Air Force Ones and Reebok Classics seem to produce strong odor BTW Its always especially amazing when the woman is really hot and her shoes smell good. As if, hot women don’t have smelly feet, but it is a bonus!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rubyred wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:57 am A fun trick that has worked for me successfully is complimenting a woman on her shoes with they are wearing shoes they can slip their feet out of. It hasn’t failed, all the women slipped one shoe off to show off the shoe, but all I looked at was their foot 😂

Many of the instances involved stocking feet, which is super arousing. I’ve noticed a lot more shoeplay when the temperature starts to drop down here in Florida. I assume less feet swelling, so shoes are loose fitting. I will admit, nothing smells better than a woman’s “everyday” flats. You know, the shoes they slip on to walk around in the office. Not only do these shoes smell good, they are usually guaranteed shoeplay instruments because they are broken in and loose fitting!

I’ve sniffed the flats and sneakers of some really pretty women to be shocked at the sharpness of the shoe odor. Air Force Ones and Reebok Classics seem to produce strong odor BTW Its always especially amazing when the woman is really hot and her shoes smell good. As if, hot women don’t have smelly feet, but it is a bonus!
I don't believe you at all🙄
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I think it has to do with the ability to flex their toes. Just like people can raise an eyebrow while others can't, it's the same here. I've noticed shoeplayers can flex their toes with a lot of strength and that gets the shoe off and on again.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 5:09 am I think it has to do with the ability to flex their toes. Just like people can raise an eyebrow while others can't, it's the same here. I've noticed shoeplayers can flex their toes with a lot of strength and that gets the shoe off and on again.
I would say the flexibility of the foot and ankle are more of a factor
Dole

Post by Dole »

interesting topic
It's really strange, some women never play shoes
some women dangle every day, it's a matter of habit and dangling also relieves foot pain
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:44 pm
rubyred wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:57 am A fun trick that has worked for me successfully is complimenting a woman on her shoes with they are wearing shoes they can slip their feet out of. It hasn’t failed, all the women slipped one shoe off to show off the shoe, but all I looked at was their foot 😂

Exactly it's like asking a woman show her boobs, women are well aware of foot fetishes and will be extremely reluctant to show their feet to a stranger. The most they'll say to a compliment is "thanks" they're not going to take their shoe off. Obviously open toed shoes notwithstanding.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 5:37 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:44 pm

Exactly it's like asking a woman show her boobs, women are well aware of foot fetishes and will be extremely reluctant to show their feet to a stranger. The most they'll say to a compliment is "thanks" they're not going to take their shoe off. Obviously open toed shoes notwithstanding.
I have complimented women on their shoes they say thanks and that's it. No RubyRed Tall Tales/ Whoppers because I have nothing to prove.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Strangely enough I’m not asking them to remove their shoes 😂 they are doing it voluntarily after I compliment them on their shoes. This has only worked with women wearing shoes that slip off easily like flats or heels. I can say the success rate is high so far, try it yourself.

I repeat: I do not ask them to take off their shoes, I simply compliment them on their shoes and the shoes I focus on are typically flats. 🙌🏽
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rubyred wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:35 pm Strangely enough I’m not asking them to remove their shoes 😂 they are doing it voluntarily after I compliment them on their shoes. This has only worked with women wearing shoes that slip off easily like flats or heels. I can say the success rate is high so far, try it yourself.

I repeat: I do not ask them to take off their shoes, I simply compliment them on their shoes and the shoes I focus on are typically flats. 🙌🏽
And I still don't believe you. This belongs in the Fantasy Dream Section because it's obviously never happened
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

👍 give it shot!