Flats vs. Mules

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Flats vs. Mules

Post by JWCooley126 »

Debate time! What wins here would you rather see a woman in flats or mules? My vote by the slimmest of margins goes to flats because they're more of a "shoeplay" shoe. Mules get a very close 2nd because I like the element of the toes being hidden and a nice view of her heels. You're also almost guaranteed to see her toes and soles at some point. But with mules the same action can't be had as with flats. All I've seen with mules thus far is basically a dip (toes out feet slid all the way back). So what do you guys think and why?

Mr. Mike

Re: Flats vs. Mules

Post by Mr. Mike »

Neither…dislike them both. I’m a pumps or slingback guy…Flats are too casual and mules remind me of hookers
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JWCooley126 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:58 am Debate time! What wins here would you rather see a woman in flats or mules? My vote by the slimmest of margins goes to flats because they're more of a "shoeplay" shoe. Mules get a very close 2nd because I like the element of the toes being hidden and a nice view of her heels. You're also almost guaranteed to see her toes and soles at some point. But with mules the same action can't be had as with flats. All I've seen with mules thus far is basically a dip (toes out feet slid all the way back). So what do you guys think and why?
I agree with on preferring flats. But if you know you aren't going to be around the lady and want to see at least part of her feet than I want mule flats
4d811eea-5f4b-44ff-a5fb-63a800ba35b9(0).jpeg
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Flats because as you mentioned they are more easy to shoeplay with.. Just erlier today I saw a colleague in our canteen and she was heelpopping and dipping... Beautiful red soles!!
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:21 am Neither…dislike them both. I’m a pumps or slingback guy…Flats are too casual and mules remind me of hookers
Fair point and I'm a lover of heels and slingbacks too. I work in a professional setting and heels are just a rare sighting. If 20 women walk by 3 will be wearing heels and the rest will have on flats/mules. Flats are the go to shoe in business settings now.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Flats, definitely. Flats are the most feminine and the most shoeplay easy shoe style ever designed. However, mules could be sexy, especially if they are slippery and walking in them makes characteristic soud
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I love a women in mules. So easy to dip in, and I find a lot of the styles sexy.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Godiva wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:57 am I love a women in mules. So easy to dip in, and I find a lot of the styles sexy.
Yes, and they really seem to be coming into style as I'm seeing more women wearing them. And the beauty of it is they can be worn in professional settings because they're closed toe. Women probably like them too because its effortless to slip in/out of them and most do! I have a thing for surprise toe reveals!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I think flats have always had a direct line to my...er...heart. I've explained it before; I find cute/girl-next-door more attractive, and the delicate charm of ballet flats complements that girl-next-door aesthetic so well. Even more so when a nice dressy outfit is offset a bit by the cute-but-comfy flats she wore because they might make it through the day.

Flats are great for shoeplay because they only look comfortable. The cheaper fashion flats have thin soles and little support; the nicer ones might have some insole support, but they still only stay on so well, especially as they break in. My wife's favorite flats barely stay on her heels when she wears tights, and we have to walk a little slower so she doesn't lose her shoes outside. (Inside, we just take lots of dipping breaks so she can free her toes.)

I actually like the look of flat mules; they're another evolution in looking dressy, but being at least comfortable enough to fake it through the afternoon. That said, I imagine they're quite hard to keep on with hosiery, so I usually expect them to be worn with bare feet. Not my cup of tea.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Looks like high heel mules and slides are making a come back too. I am seeing them a lot. Even in professional settings
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footstrangle wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:24 pm Looks like high heel mules and slides are making a come back too. I am seeing them a lot. Even in professional settings
where are you from?
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:44 pm
footstrangle wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:24 pm Looks like high heel mules and slides are making a come back too. I am seeing them a lot. Even in professional settings
where are you from?
U.S.