Our forum will soon be 20 years old: how can we celebrate?

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Our forum will soon be 20 years old: how can we celebrate?

Post by nyllover »

Hello Guys,
it's difficult to describe my feelings right now... but pure happiness is probably the closer word to describe them.

On May 24th this forum will be 20 years old

What we all built in this 20 years is something very unique I think: a strong, peaceful (more or less 😅) community where we can all share the love for feet, shoeplay and, mostly, nylons. Thank you to all of you for making this possible, from the bottom of my heart. Never would have thought to build something that would have been so strong after 20 years.

Now... how about we celebrate it somehow? I really have NO ideas about what to do...the only things that come to my mind are all connected to my business, Feet4Cash, which consists of producing foot fetish content (custom videos included) and make it available on our network of Paysites (and yeah, that business is JUST 15 years old!). Anything connected to this can be done. Like a specific scene to be filmed, a raffle offering a free membership or custom video...anything really.
Other than that... let me know. I would really like to do something this year...but I need your ideas! :)

Of course, it doesn't have to happen exactly on May 24th but... I'd love to at least announce it on that day 😊

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nonamer

Re: Our forum will soon be 20 years old: how can we celebrate?

Post by nonamer »

Specific scene filmed feels like the best option, if there's a voting +1 from me :superlol:

Congrats btw, quite an achievement to run this platform for such long time :clap:
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah I agree with Nonamer requesting and making our own footsie scenes
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Amazing we’ve been doing this this long. Congratulations!!!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I thought it should be already 20 years, and you just announced it! It has been a great time really, in these 20 years :superlol:

A custom video is a good idea, I guess.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I hate the term "safe space", but this is the best way to describe this place. I'm so grateful you took the initiative to start this thing up and have had the stamina to keep it going.

Maybe a special long form clip from your missus running the gamut of shoeplay moves in heels and hose to commemorate?
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

This is just a me thing but all the girls from pearl together putting on a show just for this forum. Shoeplay, heelpops, dangling etc. Then its just a thank you video they only upload here.
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

At the outset, I express my gratitude to all who have put work into this forum. The candid 📸 are excellent. I'd love to see caps of Becky Quick or Michele carera from the early days of Squawk Box. She was in stockinged feet and was posted on the chairman's website, but it is now down. Perhaps someone could post Collen Lopez when she was stockinged foot behind a table or similar to Callie, or Chris from HSN...circa early to late 90s.

Again the board would also love to see, news anchors, in their stocking feet when the camera pans or game show contestants 👞 less behind their stands or tables.

Congrats on our accomplishments
daitarn3

Post by daitarn3 »

Hello Nyllover,
at first, many thanks for designing this site, which is about to turn 20 years old.
Starting from the passion common to all of us, you have managed to create a collection of scenes, a real catalogue, which constitutes a "unicum" in the panorama of the web.
When, several years ago (if not 20, no less than 18 or 19) I discovered "Feet under the table" I couldn't believe. It was (and it is) the site that exactly described and represented my desire: the footsie under the table, preferably with nylon stockings and heels.
For this reason, the best way to celebrate the anniversary would be to organize a nice dinner with girls intent on practicing footsie. Where? In Italy of course. But, I know, I'm dreaming...
I am agree with custom video.
Many thanks again, my friend, and let's move on for the next 20 years.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I have nothing but gratitude for this forum. It is well run site where so many can share freely. I appreciate the efforts it takes to manage this site and the effort to make contributions.

When I think back over the last 20 years, I think about how fast the time has passed and how enjoyable that time was. I came to the realization that I have written stories for over twenty years and I have posted many on this site. If you are looking for a way to celebrate 20 years my ideas would involve a story or stories.

If anyone, and Nyllover in particular, has an idea for a 20-year anniversary story I would attempt to write it. If anyone remembers an old story, I wrote I can repost it or send it to you. If anyone thinks a story needs a sequel, I would consider that. Maybe there is a picture some has and a story can be written about that. Perhaps all the writers on this forum can add a chapter to a story that is started by someone and there is a serial that everyone can read. These are my humble suggestions.

Finally I am posting a story I wrote 20 years ago in the May timeframe.

Maggie Rice was dressed in a little black dress, black reinforced toe stockings, and her four inch black leather stiletto heels. Cameron was a tall man of who stood 6’3” and Maggie’s heels raised her stature from 5’7” to 5’11”; the perfect height to be cuddled under his arm. They had been standing at the bar for forty-five minutes waiting to be seated. Cameron had his arm around Maggie’s waist and Maggie leaned heavily into him and lifted her right foot off the floor.

Her right foot was in agony but she kept on smiling as she finished her second glass of house wine. She had found the shoes a day ago and bought them because they matched her dress and they gave a four inch lift. The problem was that the shoes were a size 7, perfect for her left foot but her right was a full size larger. Cameron said he would check on the table and he walked towards the hostess. As Maggie watched Cameron walk towards the hostess she noticed that the hostess had taken off one shoe and had most of her weight on her right stocking foot. As Cameron reached the hostess she moved her left foot back and slid the foot half out of its shoe. Envious of the comfort she imagine the hostess to be experiencing she leaned against the wall, picked up her right foot and pulled off her shoe.

She wriggled her toes and enjoyed the cool air hitting her moist foot. Continuing to hold the shoe in her left hand she ran her stocking foot up and down her left shin finally rubbing her nylon covered toes over the polished leather toe of her left foot. Curling her toes she pushed them into the floor making an embarrassing loud crack. Seeing Cameron turning back to return, Maggie quickly raised her right foot and slipped on the shoe. Her index finger was hooked inside the heel of the shoe trying to pull it on as Cameron got closer. Even though her shoe was not completely on her foot, she lowered it to the floor as Cameron returned. Jamming the stiletto heel into the floor, wiggling her foot and applying most of her weight she forced her foot back into the shoe. They would be the next table.

Fifteen minutes later they heard their name called. Maggie quickly downed the rest of her third glass of wine and the headed towards the hostess. As they approached Maggie saw the hostess adroitly spin a high heel around with her toes. She stepped into her shoe and then slipped her foot out again, looked down at her empty shoe and then plunged her foot solidly into it. Maggie wondered if the hostess’s feet were aching as much as her own. The hostess led Maggie and Cameron to a semi secluded intimate table in the cove of a bay window overlooking a romantically lit private pond. The hostess let the heel of her foot pop out of her shoe as she lit candle on the table.

Situating herself at the table, Maggie crossed her right leg over her left knee and immediate reached down and pushed the heel of her right shoe off of her foot. The hostess opened the menu and displayed it to Maggie while Cameron began to look at the wine list. As Maggie perused the menu, she gently swung her leg and wagged her foot and her stiletto was soon dangling from her toes. After a little while she pointed her toes and shook her foot slightly to let the shoe slide more securely on her foot. The bottle of wine that Cameron ordered arrived and the cork sniffing ritual began.

Halfway through her fourth glass of wine, the appetizer arrived and Maggie grew tired of dangling her shoe and she let it drop. Uncrossing her legs she pulled herself closer to the table to begin to eat. She sat with her ankles crossed under the chair her stocking toes nestled in the thick carpet. When the busboy removed their appetizer plates, Maggie gulped down the rest of her glass and found her body very warm, especially her left foot. As Cameron began refilling her glass, she crossed her left leg over her right knee and worked her left heel out of the shoe. Within a few moments the left stiletto was hanging from the tips of her reinforced stocking toes. Another sip of wine and the shoe fell to the carpet on its side. She thought the floor length white table cloths hid her indiscretion but the front half of her empty shoe protruded out from under the table cloth.

Cameron had long legs, and getting comfortable at the small intimate table was a challenge. He kept stretching and repositioning his legs under the table inadvertently pushing Maggie’s right shoe out from under the table cloth. The high heel was now lying upside down between the table cloth and the wall beneath the window. A few moments later he pushed Maggie’s left shoe completely out from under the table unbeknownst to the both of them. It was only a matter of time before his leg brushed against Maggie’s foot.

While Maggie was taking a long sip of wine it happened. Cameron’s left knee bumped Maggie’s left foot. With her fifth glass of wine empty Maggie began rubbing her foot against Cameron’s leg. Cameron was enjoying the attention and urged Maggie to continue. Maggie uncrossed her legs and grabbed Cameron’s right leg with her two feet and pulled it towards her. She could feel the fancy stitching of his cowboy boot through her stockings. Cameron gave no resistance and extended his leg. Soon he felt Maggie’s supple warm arch on his inner thigh. He emptied the bottle of wine in his glass and took a big gulp as Maggie stroked his thigh with her right foot and rubbed his boot with her left. Reaching down he felt how soft and smooth her stocking was as he ran his hand over her delicate toes and down the curve of her arch. That tickled Maggie and with a tiny shriek she withdrew her foot. Cameron apologized and begged for her foot to return. Feeling Maggie’s instep rise above the top of his boot he reached down and undid his belt. He unclasped and unzipped his pants. Maggie’s foot, which was traveling up his thigh, was going to get a surprise. At that moment he saw the waiter coming with their dinner.

Quickly he pushed down Maggie’s foot and pulled back his leg telling Maggie the waiter was coming. Maggie took a brief moment to compose her self as Cameron pulled himself closer to the table to hide his undone state. Maggie was beginning to fish around for her shoes with her feet when the waiter stepped on her high heel. He slipped and a plate of linguine slipped off his tray towards Cameron. Cameron immediately stood up to avoid the disaster. His chair fell over and his pants fell to his ankles!

The hostess stood behind her stand balanced on one stocking as the top of her other foot rubbed up and down the back of her calf. She admired the stiletto heels Maggie was holding in her hands; she needed to get a pair like that. Cameron and Maggie had both drank too much so the restaurant called each of them a cab.
“Nice shoes” said the hostess.

“You can have them” replied Maggie as she handed them to the hostess.

The hostess was thrilled that they were her size. Maggie walked out into the drizzle in her stocking feet to get into the taxi.
Andre

Post by Andre »

I was there 20 years ago and i'm still here now, this has always been my best place to come for my passion and hopefully i'll be coming here for 20 more years!

I also agree with a specific scene filmed, maybe we can post our ideas, vote and make it happen!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh...it was yesterday....happy birthday guys 😊😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.