My shoeplay/barefeet fetish

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Takemyshoesplease

My shoeplay/barefeet fetish

Post by Takemyshoesplease »

Hello everyone here. I am a 22 years old girl and are new to this forum. I want to share some of my crazy and exciting shoeplay experiences here because I don't find any other forums to do so.

I think I am quite a special girl who loves playing with my shoes a lot, especially with some extremely loose flats or flip flops. My feet size is EU 37.5, but I have never bought a pairs of shoes at 37.5, most likely at 39 or even 40. Moreover, I seldom wear stockings or pantyhose, always wearing those flats barefoot. For now I have an office work which allows me to wear Ballet flats, and I have several of them at home, with all of them at the size of 39 and 40. It is exciting to wear those loose ballet flats for work, especially when I have a seat while taking metros or buses, I can cross my legs and the flats will eventually drop with only my toes dangling. Even with a danger of dropping the shoe, I would still manage to shake my foot, or play with my toes, and eventually the shoe will drop off my foot when I play with them.

It is very exciting and enjoyable every time when my flats drop off , I am not hurry to put them back on again and just let them expose somewhere. There are several times when I left one of my shoe at the aisle of the bus, and losing them afterwards when I decided to get back later on, but it is just too random. Indeed I would be excited if I could manage to lose my shoes in the public, leaving myself shoeless, however it just seems not the case. Despite that I still enjoys wearing loose flats and make them drop off my feet. I will keep update for my shoeplay experiences, and wish I could have some more suggestions to help me excel the joy of shoeplay.

HeavyFeetLover

Re: My shoeplay/barefeet fetish

Post by HeavyFeetLover »

This is a good habit. Are those low-cut pumps? I believe you will enjoy those.
assy

Re: My shoeplay/barefeet fetish

Post by assy »

Takemyshoesplease wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:53 am Hello everyone here. I am a 22 years old girl and are new to this forum. I want to share some of my crazy and exciting shoeplay experiences here because I don't find any other forums to do so.

I think I am quite a special girl who loves playing with my shoes a lot, especially with some extremely loose flats or flip flops. My feet size is EU 37.5, but I have never bought a pairs of shoes at 37.5, most likely at 39 or even 40. Moreover, I seldom wear stockings or pantyhose, always wearing those flats barefoot. For now I have an office work which allows me to wear Ballet flats, and I have several of them at home, with all of them at the size of 39 and 40. It is exciting to wear those loose ballet flats for work, especially when I have a seat while taking metros or buses, I can cross my legs and the flats will eventually drop with only my toes dangling. Even with a danger of dropping the shoe, I would still manage to shake my foot, or play with my toes, and eventually the shoe will drop off my foot when I play with them.

It is very exciting and enjoyable every time when my flats drop off , I am not hurry to put them back on again and just let them expose somewhere. There are several times when I left one of my shoe at the aisle of the bus, and losing them afterwards when I decided to get back later on, but it is just too random. Indeed I would be excited if I could manage to lose my shoes in the public, leaving myself shoeless, however it just seems not the case. Despite that I still enjoys wearing loose flats and make them drop off my feet. I will keep update for my shoeplay experiences, and wish I could have some more suggestions to help me excel the joy of shoeplay.
Is it jsut me or does this sound quite fake? I have met and been intimate with countless girls as well as indulging my fetish with them, and even the ones who were into feet never talked or behaved like that.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.