Newly realized fetish

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Soles_r_Sexy

Newly realized fetish

Post by Soles_r_Sexy »

I'm a 53 year old married man and have had a pantyhose fetish since a child and never realized I had a strong fetish for feet as well until my wife started asking me to rub her bare feet, pretty much every night on the couch while watching TV. The more it became an evening ritual, I started really enjoying the feeling of her bare feet against my bare hands. It didn't take long, but now she loves how much attention her peds are getting, sometimes a couple of times a day. She lets me kiss her toes and lick her soles and heels. Sometimes I suck her toes and munch on the inner side of the sole of her feet OMG so hot!!!! I'd hug it close to my face and gently massage them. Then I'd gently tickle rub them on the soles, her toes and the sides of her feet. She goes absolutely crazy with pleasure when I tickle rub them after a nice massage. I really fell in love with her feet and was starting to get confused because the feelings I had were really strong. So strong I then started looking for pantyhose covered feet pictures and I was hooked. And now I find myself here having a good conversation with you fine people! I love the stories you share and it's such a relief I'm not alone. Thought I was having some weird perverted fetish but it's not that at all and I absolutely love it. I confessed to her only a couple of weeks ago and she's supportive of it and let's me care for her gorgeous feet, but it's never enough of course hahaha! I'd rub her legs and back while she falls asleep then I spend time rubbing her soles which are super accessible because she lays on her belly so her soles are exposed for my rubbing pleasure. I will probably get to it shortly after posting this story, yum yum! Enjoy and thank you for listening and allowing this forum to exist. Be well.

soles41

Re: Newly realized fetish

Post by soles41 »

nice shering & nice to meet you. :)
Soles_r_Sexy

Post by Soles_r_Sexy »

Thank you, it's nice to meet you also.
mabus

Post by mabus »

I'm assuming she has a drawer full of pantyhose?

If not, start ordering her some! A woman in a nice outfit, wearing pantyhose and walking around the house is
a heavenly dream come true, a sight you'd see in the 80's/early 90's.

Go on dates and dress nice, she in stockings, you in a button down dress shirt and slacks. She can cross her legs
and put on leg against yours under the table.

Other ideas - a nighty and suntan sheer toe barely there pantyhose, one of the sexiest outfit a woman can wear.
Try black, white, and whatever other color you like. Pajamas and pantyhose are also hot as hell.

Hope everyone can try these ideas with your wife or girlfriend, and watch the relationship grow rock solid!
Soles_r_Sexy

Post by Soles_r_Sexy »

Thanks for the reply!

No, she doesn't own many pantyhose, not yet, but soon there will be drawer just for them!

It's only been a couple of weeks since I told her about my fetishes so I have to be patient with her to fully understand what to expect. The ideas you gave are really great and will try them out. I like the under the table idea with her crossed legs and the PJs with hose...ooh who am I kidding... All the ideas are great because they involve pantyhose and feet!!

I've waited this long so I believe a slow n steady pace here will definitely go in my favor. If I take it too far too soon she may get turned off. And as luck would have it, literally the day after I told her about how much I love feet, and pantyhose her mom came and visited for the weekend and she does have very sexy feet (even a little moreso than my wife, but don't tell her that lol). We were hanging out in the living room in the evening getting ready to retire for the night and my MIL was wearing a normal set of lovely PJs and no socks or hose. She kind of lounged on the couch and extended her legs across the arm of the couch so her bare feet were on full display (omg I can't believe I'm writing this). Remember, I had to bury my fetish until just a couple of weeks ago so I'm a little new at this. I had no idea I was as attracted to my MIL feet until she put them out for me to look at. I actually started getting a woody looking at her soles and really hot arches. (just her feet I promise) I hope she comes back again soon. Haha.

What else comes to mind? This is a great conversation. Gotta figure out how to get my wife to wear hose around the house during the day geez that would have negative effects on my job!! I work from home and want her to roleplay as my sexatary!