Playing Footsie With Professional Cuddler- Lila

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Playing Footsie With Professional Cuddler- Lila

Post by Baloo_135 »

Holy Moly! My favorite session thus far. Lila is a 40 year old brunette who kinda looks like Leslie Mann. She had a wool sweater, maroon leggings, and these suede long boots. Of course when you meet there is that natural tension. We met at a breakfast diner, hugged, and sat in our booth. We chit chatted and she was so down to earth. It wasn't like I was being analyzed but felt more like a 1st date. After the intros she said " OK! Sooooo I grab you like this?!" as she locked my ankle with her legs. We both laughed and i expressed " let's just go with it "

The 1st touch but as at ease and conversation flowed. She was kinda like Molly where she kinda gently played legacies a bit which was nice. Then I noticed she became more and more lovey dovey. Like letting her guard down and she started to get into it. About 20 min in she suprised me by blurring out " Wanna take our shoes off??" 😳. I'm all " Sure!!!". Then she said " Oh! How about I pull off your shoes for you 😉😉" And like a dumass wearing Oxfords I explained I had to untie them 🤣. So we are literally laughing as I'm unting my shoes and she is pulling her boots off.

I peak under and she was wearing these ribbed fancy brownish socks... almost looked like nylons 😳 . She made herself right at home and started brushing my toes.... which she seemed to like. Then she pulled off her wool sweater and she had a shirt that showed her fit mid section 🤯. Under the table her socks feet felt amazing!

She expressed how nice this felt. And how she feels ok with expressing affection like this without having strings attached and simply being in the moment. She took it upon herself to grab my hand and caress it. A little game of handsies. I slid my finger tips up her arm and she got the chills... expressed how she loved that! After I did I felt her toes slither up my pantleg and back down to caress my ankle bone.

She then said that she even though about wearing these new heels she had. Easier to slip off and she wanted to pair them with these leggings. Obvious flirt because she was awaiting my response. I said " absolutely!" And she mentioned I should get loafers since she really did wanna pull my shoe off 😅. It was soooo fun! Her giggle was sexy! And her footsies was loving. It was also fun at moments too but the vibe was more affectionate.

She texted after that she wouldn't mind doing it again and showing me her heels 😏. I maaaaaaay have to book a 2nd session 😅

Footsiefreak

Re: Playing Footsie With Professional Cuddler- Lila

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sounds like she knew what to wear. I would have a repoir with her for a few more sessions
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:01 pm Sounds like she knew what to wear. I would have a repoir with her for a few more sessions
She's a good business woman. Especially with the follow up text enticing me she would be in heels next time 😏. And that we established its a No Strings attached flirt. She liked being caressed. I have one last scheduled session with a 21 year old named Marlo in a couple of days. Marlo gives me the same vibes based on our face time... and she has gorgeous eyes. Based off how that goes I may just have one of the 2 as a regular.

Or I just may savor the session as is for a good memory and move on.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

So what does your wife say? Or do you let her do the same.

I still will never figure out why you just have your wife do all of this and won't cost a penny?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 am So what does your wife say? Or do you let her do the same.

I still will never figure out why you just have your wife do all of this and won't cost a penny?
This is a topic for a whole other thread, but long story short we both like to play 😅. We keep our bedroom sacred. We don't necessarily swing but we tease. For example she likes Salsa dancing with guys and it gets flirty. And of course she has her pages. We have discussed making content with other couples and been approached.

We have ground rules on my endeavors.. and essentially it's a Hall pass. But these cuddlers are professional so I know things won't be taken too far.