Why

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: Why

Post by Collegetownstudios »

feetwomen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:13 pm Mister Mike

That is simply not an answer , respect has nothing to do with that , you like to see other women 's feet , you loser
*** edit by nyllover ***

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WTF @Collegetownstudios !!?!?!? Are you f***ing kidding me posting a message like that? Keep your angry posts for yourself or send him a private message! I won't have a flame that involves that kind of things here.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

nyllover wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:32 am WTF @Collegetownstudios !!?!?!? Are you f***ing kidding me posting a message like that? Keep your angry posts for yourself or send him a private message! I won't have a flame that involves that kind of things here.
I'm sorry. I was trying to make a point. I guess I went too far. My apologies.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes, you did.
robogull

Post by robogull »

I love sharing my wife’s feet. Shoot me a PM and I’ll share, I just don’t like posting publicly. Which is weird because there is no difference really, but whatever.
robogull

Post by robogull »

Here’s a photo of my wife’s size elevens…
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Never say never. The owner of this very forum is one grand example ;).

It's not for everyone, though. I can see why some fellas and their ladies wouldn't be cool with it. That being said, here's my wife's US 11's from a shoot she did for me personally back in 2020...
VideoCapture_20230319-162553.jpg
VideoCapture_20230319-162551.jpg
Then here she is at the market
VideoCapture_20221209-162221.jpg
robogull

Post by robogull »

Those nylons are beautiful!
runna219

Post by runna219 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:21 pm Never say never. The owner of this very forum is one grand example ;).

It's not for everyone, though. I can see why some fellas and their ladies wouldn't be cool with it. That being said, here's my wife's US 11's from a shoot she did for me personally back in 2020...
ShoeplayJ wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:21 pm Never say never. The owner of this very forum is one grand example ;).

Those nylons are sexy! By chance do you know the name or brand? Would love to get my girl a pair to show off for me.
www.onlyfans.com/mr219_runna.

Foot fetish content that will be sure to please!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

nyllover wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:50 pm
feetwomen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:13 pm Mister Mike

That is simply not an answer , respect has nothing to do with that , you like to see other women 's feet , you loser
WTF is this behavior? The very first thing on this board is RESPECT to other members. And there are NO exceptions. I am waiting for your apology to Mr Mike or I will take appropriate measures (yes, you'll be banned).
Well...I waited for him to do the right thing. This is what I got today:
Clipboard Image.jpg
Then I banned him. We won't miss him.
fibersixtysix

Post by fibersixtysix »

I used to post pics of my wife, but then I found those pics posted on other places without my consent or any credit. Hell a couple years later someone reposted them on the same forum I’d posted them on and claimed them as their own.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That was exactly my point to his question. Not sure the dude was such ass…people are just dicks

fibersixtysix wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:36 pm I used to post pics of my wife, but then I found those pics posted on other places without my consent or any credit. Hell a couple years later someone reposted them on the same forum I’d posted them on and claimed them as their own.
fibersixtysix

Post by fibersixtysix »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:55 pm That was exactly my point to his question. Not sure the dude was such ass…people are just dicks

fibersixtysix wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:36 pm I used to post pics of my wife, but then I found those pics posted on other places without my consent or any credit. Hell a couple years later someone reposted them on the same forum I’d posted them on and claimed them as their own.
It might have been your point, but you made it poorly.

Your post seemed to insinuate that if you respect your wife you don’t post pics of her. That’s not true. I respect my wife, she wanted me to post the pictures as much as I wanted to. Perhaps more even. But we both wanted to control where her pictures were displayed as well as wanting the proper credit for the pictures.

Out decision to no longer post pics wasn’t due ti my lack of respect for her, it was due to a lack of respect from the people we were posting them for.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

runna219 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:31 am

Those nylons are sexy! By chance do you know the name or brand? Would love to get my girl a pair to show off for me.

My bad for the delay. Honestly if I recall correctly, the pearl ones were from Walgreens. It was literally about 99 cents for a pair that came in a plastic capsule. Now they have them in regular plastic wrapping (think McD's Happy Meal toys lol), but they're at the very bottom of the hosiery shelf and come a single pair per packet.

For the second shot, those are Llegs day sheer knee highs — suntan I think.
Collegetownstudios

ShoeplayJ wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:06 am .......
Do you all still do customs? I'd buy a custom from you guys.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:44 am
ShoeplayJ wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:06 am .......
Do you all still do customs? I'd buy a custom from you guys.
Anything's possible! Check your dm's, brotha.
christo

Post by christo »

JWCooley126 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:14 pm Much like Mr. Mike and the other gentlemen, I don't feel the need to post pictures of my wife's feet. Hell, I don't even like when other men look at her feet. In fact, I have a story on the forum somewhere when I visited my wife at work. She was bare in closed flats standing and training a male coworker. While standing she took off one of her shoes and rested her bare foot on the floor and was flexing her toes. While her shoe was off I saw the male coworker looking at her foot, I was ready to give him the death stare but she put her shoe back on lol.
Yeah, the lack of disrespect some newer members have for legacy members is crazy.

Hey JWCooley126 I am curious about something. Was his observation of her foot a lustful one or more of it just caught his attention cause her shoe was off? Cause he may not had an interest in her foot at all ( well not the way we do). Or you don't care and rather no man look. Cause I can sorta understand that. For us looking her foot could be the same as looking at her exposed breast.

I never cared either way if I guy checked the feet of any woman I dated. I never noticed if they did. But like I tell all my friends (male and female) I always check out a woman's feet if the opportunity presents itself. Often, I check them out before the face. Cause poorly taken care of feet ruins the rest of her. I just came from a cruise and man I gotta tell you there were so many women on the ship with disgusting feet. Some very sexy feet as well but the amount of ugly feet was disturbing. it seemed like 70/30. A lot of attractive women too. It's just I'd be embarrassed for people to see my feet if they were as bad as some of these women's feet. Which is why i take great care of mine. It's not like people don't foot fetishism is a thing because they do. I mean my friends and I attended an adult game show event and one of the questions was "What is the most popular fetish in the world?" and everyone knew the answer was feet.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

christo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:36 pm
JWCooley126 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:14 pm Much like Mr. Mike and the other gentlemen, I don't feel the need to post pictures of my wife's feet. Hell, I don't even like when other men look at her feet. In fact, I have a story on the forum somewhere when I visited my wife at work. She was bare in closed flats standing and training a male coworker. While standing she took off one of her shoes and rested her bare foot on the floor and was flexing her toes. While her shoe was off I saw the male coworker looking at her foot, I was ready to give him the death stare but she put her shoe back on lol.
Yeah, the lack of disrespect some newer members have for legacy members is crazy.

Hey JWCooley126 I am curious about something. Was his observation of her foot a lustful one or more of it just caught his attention cause her shoe was off? Cause he may not had an interest in her foot at all ( well not the way we do). Or you don't care and rather no man look. Cause I can sorta understand that. For us looking her foot could be the same as looking at her exposed breast.

I never cared either way if I guy checked the feet of any woman I dated. I never noticed if they did. But like I tell all my friends (male and female) I always check out a woman's feet if the opportunity presents itself. Often, I check them out before the face. Cause poorly taken care of feet ruins the rest of her. I just came from a cruise and man I gotta tell you there were so many women on the ship with disgusting feet. Some very sexy feet as well but the amount of ugly feet was disturbing. it seemed like 70/30. A lot of attractive women too. It's just I'd be embarrassed for people to see my feet if they were as bad as some of these women's feet. Which is why i take great care of mine. It's not like people don't foot fetishism is a thing because they do. I mean my friends and I attended an adult game show event and one of the questions was "What is the most popular fetish in the world?" and everyone knew the answer was feet.
Honestly, I'm not sure Christo I didn't see it from that perspective, it could've been totally innocent. But like you, feet are a big source of attraction for me. I've literally dated women that didn't have extremely pretty faces but nice feet. You are also correct in that sexy feet are a rarity. So I feel a bit threatened when other men do see my wife's feet. I say this humbly but my wife wouldn't be my wife if she had disgusting feet haha. Even the day I spoke about she had just gotten a pedicure the day before and her toes were painted a glittery color. So the shoe removal and eye catching polish likely would've caught anyone's attention.