👣 Big Feet, Strong Calves, in The Pose - Snazzy Mullis

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Big Feet, Strong Calves, in The Pose - Snazzy Mullis

Post by FeetCore »

I met Snazzy Mullis (5'5", size 9) one night while I was out partying with a different model, Gabby Stevens (& Gabby's b/f). We had been driving around all night and going to diners, bars, as well as gambling establishments prior to meeting Snazzy. As we were leaving one of our latter gambling hang-outs, Snazzy was standing outside with a friend of hers and asked me if I could make change for a $10 dollar bill.

I was initially walking toward my car but diverted and walked toward Snazzy instead. Gabby and her b/f kept walking to my car in the parking lot, so they weren't really a part of the modeling pitch I was about to deliver. As I was breaking out some bills to exchange for her ten, I was also making small-talk and asked her what size shoe she wore. When she told me size 9, I asked her to take off her boots and socks so I could see.

She showed me her feet and I gave her my business card while telling her to give me a call later that night to do a feet modeling shoot. Well, she ended up calling way sooner than I expected, like within 40 minutes of meeting me, so I basically had to ditch Gabby and her b/f in order to accommodate this new foot model.

Both Gabby and her b/f totally understood because, at times, they've also played the roles of model scouts who were trying to get some of their hot female friends to show off their feet for me. Anyway, I went and picked up Snazzy and took her back to my house to have some "alone-time" with her amazing feet. They smelled and tasted great fresh out of her boots and socks that she had been sweating in all throughout the cold night. This was true pervo heaven for a foot-sniffing freak like me!