Giving my friend Taylor a foot "Massage"

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

John_Doe1

Giving my friend Taylor a foot "Massage"

Post by John_Doe1 »

Backstory:

Hello everyone, this is my first post on here. I figured I would start this off with one of my favorite experiences with feet. My friend Taylor. I will give some backstory but then quickly jump into the action. This took place back in 2014 during 7th grade in middle school. Taylor was about 5"3, really fit and had killer legs and feet. Her calves were a nice size, and her feet were not too big but not tiny. Taylor loved to paint her toes a different color every week. We were close so I used to ask her all the time if her toes were a different color. I was good at not making it seem random. She sat with with me on the bus to and from school so it was easy for me to slip it into the conversation. Taylor often wore converse, boots (when it was cold) and most of all she wore several pairs of moccasins. She didn't start wearing them until 7th grade and that will become relevant. Towards the spring time of that year I noticed she got on the bus one day wearing skinny jeans as she normally did and her black moccasins with no socks. She used to always wear peds. I made comment on them and she said she couldn't find any. Day after day she kept wearing them barefoot. I made a comment about the new toe nail color and she actually slipped one foot out of her moccasin to show me. This was the first time I had seen her barefoot and toes, my god was it a sight to see. Perfectly even toes and a great arched foot. I had such an attraction to her legs and feet. On the bus if nobody was sitting with her she used to prop her legs up on the seat and sit lengthways. I used to ask to sit with her but tell her she could put her legs on my lap. She did almost every time. This was nice for me because I used to get hands on her legs. We used to call it our "thing" back in middle school. I sat with her, and her legs went on my lap. Some days I would sit with someone else and she would ask me why I didn't sit with her. If I moved to go sit with her, it didn't take more than a minute for her to swing her legs into my lap.

My experience with her feet:

One day I had asked Taylor to come over and play Skyrim with me. She was big into that game and I figured it would be a good way to get her comfortable since it was one of the only few times she had ever come over. So she comes over and were sitting at my desk together playing the game. She is sitting there with her medium blue skinny jeans on, barefoot, with blue painted toenails. I immediately got rock hard, and was beginning to feel some pre cum in my shorts. I figured yolo I am gonna try something here. I made a joke about how we didn't really fit side by side at the desk and maybe to get closer she should put her legs on my lap. Without hesitation, she did just that. Like I mentioned before, Taylor liked to get pedicures and massages all the time. So I offered to massage her feet. She accepted and I started by resting my hands on the tops of her feet and on her legs. Her calves were right on top of my rock hard cock. After a few minutes I started to rub her feet with one hand, and her legs with the other. The motion of rubbing her feet, was moving her legs up and down on my cock. This feeling was beyond ecstasy. Since she was playing Skyrim she had no idea what was going on. She loved the game so she was so invested. The massaging got to the point where I couldn't hold it any longer. The timing was absolutely perfect because right before I climaxed she paused the game, grabbed her phone and said "I should probably head out soon" Then she opened her phone to go on Facebook. As soon as she said that, I unleashed one of the biggest cum loads I have ever experienced in my life. My cock was throbbing so hard it was moving her legs. I could feel the blood rush through my face as I tried so hard not to make any noise while I was cumming. She then took her legs off of me and put her shoes on and I walked her back to her house. When I got back home I lifted up my shirt to find an enormous wet spot right where her legs were. I was in pure bliss. The next day on the bus I sat with my other friend to see what she would say. She did not disappoint, she asked me to sit with her, which I did, and of course up went the legs, this time she said "Where is my massage today?" I haven't seen Taylor since then, but I will never forget this experience.