Hiring Professional Cuddler- Footsie

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Hiring Professional Cuddler- Footsie

Post by Baloo_135 »

Wanted to share that I scheduled a professional cuddler for a meet up at a coffee shop for some footsie. I read up on their service and really started to think that my attraction to footsie maybe be more of a human connection thing. I do enjoy a nice pair of legs and feet for sure but I think in a sense of a footsie game it can be more like a bond between two people. I made an account and had instant success of booking this athletic blonde woman. She totally understood the assignment and seemed excited in connecting in this manner over pleasant conversation. She already knew of an intimate Cafe we can go to and is wearing nylons as requested. We met in a week. Anyone interested in hearing how it goes?

Footsiefreak

Re: Hiring Professional Cuddler- Footsie

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sure would like to hear how it goes
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:41 pm Sure would like to hear how it goes
Absolutely! The site does have rules as they are not sex workers. And a specific rule of " No kinks". Most of the women reached back to me loving the idea and asked me more about my own experiences, genuinely interested. I've had two rejections as one classified it as " kink" and another who rather wanted a full cuddle for the session.

I think this would be a good outlet. Of course it's strictly platonic but the cuddler knows it's meant to be a playful experience.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:36 pm Wanted to share that I scheduled a professional cuddler for a meet up at a coffee shop for some footsie. I read up on their service and really started to think that my attraction to footsie maybe be more of a human connection thing. I do enjoy a nice pair of legs and feet for sure but I think in a sense of a footsie game it can be more like a bond between two people. I made an account and had instant success of booking this athletic blonde woman. She totally understood the assignment and seemed excited in connecting in this manner over pleasant conversation. She already knew of an intimate Cafe we can go to and is wearing nylons as requested. We met in a week. Anyone interested in hearing how it goes?
I would be delighted to hear about your success.
I was thinking of doing something similar, but hire them for personal shoeplay days.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:48 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:36 pm Wanted to share that I scheduled a professional cuddler for a meet up at a coffee shop for some footsie. I read up on their service and really started to think that my attraction to footsie maybe be more of a human connection thing. I do enjoy a nice pair of legs and feet for sure but I think in a sense of a footsie game it can be more like a bond between two people. I made an account and had instant success of booking this athletic blonde woman. She totally understood the assignment and seemed excited in connecting in this manner over pleasant conversation. She already knew of an intimate Cafe we can go to and is wearing nylons as requested. We met in a week. Anyone interested in hearing how it goes?
I was thinking of doing something similar, but hire them for personal shoeplay days.

They are extremely professional and non judgemental. I'm sure some will definitely indulge if you ask. And each has their own set of standards.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:50 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:48 pm

They are extremely professional and non judgemental. I'm sure some will definitely indulge if you ask. And each has their own set of standards.
Indeed. What site did you use? You can PM it to me.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

The idea is kind of intriguing. I had no idea such a thing existed, honestly. I don't know that I'd be able to divorce the footsie experience from the intimacy of a relationship. But some people can and some people can't.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

That's where my curiosity comes to play with these women. To be entirely honest I booked 3 sessions with 3 different women 😅. They are all 33 and up and were intrigued by the idea. I had one girl instantly deny the idea as she classified it as " fetish" and another young woman who insisted we do more than footsie ( cuddle wise)

I wanna see what their interpretation of " footsie" is and what kinda chemistry occurs. If may actually be a simple leg tangle with meaningful conversion or it can be a fun tease. Each woman decribed this meeting as " fun and exciting " so in turn I'm excited. 1st appointment is Tuesday... and I have back to back session Thursday 😅