Vacation foot story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

tankalson

Vacation foot story

Post by tankalson »

Ι am in the sea and enjoying my bath. Right next to me on the mattress is a woman. Not impressive in terms of body, but beautiful, and a well-trained tall man rests his head on the mattress. Next to them swims their little boy with the sosi. I wouldn't have paid attention if I didn't suddenly see the woman caressing the man's cheek with her foot. She said something to him and brought her sole to his face. The guy kissed her sole two or three times and then took her big toe and put it in his mouth. I could tell he was doing it with passion as he had closed his eyes and was enjoying it. The woman on the other hand was rather unconcerned as the man put his hand in his bathing suit to fix his erection, she pulled her leg and pushed his head with her foot and kicked him off the mattress. She left to enjoy the sea and left him to play with the little boy.

"Something is going on here" I thought and decided to follow them. She was the first to come out of the sea, lay down the sunbed, and the man and the child immediately followed. The little boy sat on the sand to play, he took the bucket, filled it with water and washed the woman's feet from the sand. It took four routes. Then he sat on the sand right next to her feet. She was sunbathing with her eyes closed, not caring what was happening around her. He was looking once at the child and once at her feet. The erection that could not be hidden by his men's swimwear showed that he is a slave to her feet