My Girlfriend's Thank You!!!

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

colestanding79

My Girlfriend's Thank You!!!

Post by colestanding79 »

:o Hi, guys. Man I love this site!!! So my girlfriend recently celebrated her birthday. I was dog tired from work, but I chose to celebrate the amazing lady she is. We had some friends with us; so we went out to dinner. She wore a navy blue dress with a navy blue sweater, navy blue open-toed heels, and coffee colored pantyhose. She looked conservative, but sexy with it!!! This brought me from dog tired to having an election the entire time at dinner. I was like a diamond and most of the night, I was adjusting my pants so she or any one else would see the bulge.
So I elected to be the designated driver for the night since it was her day. She drank everything from a martini to Coke and Crown. However, the entire time everyone else drank, she never dangled her she shoe or dropped her heel. They were fixed on her sexy size 7 feet the whole time. Bummer!!! It was cool though. Everyone had a good time and told everyone goodbye. She and I get home to my place and she is still laughing and enjoying her birthday and making me laugh.
I told her to go ahead and take a shower, but she told me to go ahead while she took a nap. We go back and forth about who should shower first, but I eventually go ahead. When I get with my shower I come out of the bathroom and find her laid out on the bed. She looked so peaceful and sooooooo sexy... right down to her sexy pantyhosed feet. Everything in me wanted to whip my thing out and cum on those polished toes of hers. But I chose to be a gentleman and help her get to the bathroom. However, all of that changed.
I approached the bed and tapped her to wake up and go to take a shower. She slightly woke up and laughed which made me laugh. She then did something that I did not see coming: She nudged my diamond-hard bulge and asked me, " What is that right there?". She nudged it several times, laughed, and went back to sleep. It was then I did: I pulled my dick out a she gave me a pantyhosed footjob. I could not help myself, but she kept giggling and laughing from being drunk while wiggling and gripping my thing with her toes. I came on her foot, but she finally got up and took a shower. She needed help to the shower, putting on her pj's, and going to bed.
The next morning, she came to the kitchen while I was fixing breakfast and asked, "I wasn't embarrassing was I?" I then told her, "Not at all!"
Should I have waited until she was sober to get a FJ or should I mention to her what happened the night before? Please let me know what you think.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230221_234355_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_234518_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_234522_Video Player.jpg

scolear

Re: My Girlfriend's Thank You!!!

Post by scolear »

I think this forum is not what it used to be.