Do You Need to See the Foot During Candid Shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Do You Need to See the Foot During Candid Shoeplay?

Post by Mr. Mike »

So follow me here for a second.
I search all foreign shows (game shows, talk shows, debate programs, morning shows)…currently I’m searching through Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan shows.
Like a lot of us used to do watching The Today Show hoping to catch Katie Couric shoeplay.

I’ve come to realize that if I see an empty shoe under a desk, table or behind a counter…it does it for me. I think especially on these types of shows where it’s not expected…so when you do catch it…the thrill is unbelievable. Also a woman standing behind a counter and you see her drop 3”…you know she just took her shoe off. Or, they are looking down fumbling trying to put a shoe back on.

The ultimate of course is to see the foot but I’ve found these things to be almost as exciting. Curious where you all stand on this.

mouse66

Re: Do You Need to See the Foot During Candid Shoeplay?

Post by mouse66 »

Same for me. I love to see the empty shoe under the desk, for example, and I also like it when the empty shoe is turned over on the floor in such a way that you can see the inside of the shoe...
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I would need to see actual shoeplay.
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

Yes, please. And I ran into my first live shoe dangle yesterday in over three years. I was walking through this large complex when I happened upon an office furniture store where this woman was sitting behind a desk in the total glassed enclosed space. She was sitting with her legs crossed left over right. But what jumped out at me was her crossed foot was bare, and her shoe was lying empty on the floor just ahead. She obviously dropped it, and left it there.

After returning from running my errands about 10 minutes later, she was crossed right over left and was dangling up a storm. She had that high heel pump swinging and swaying at the tips of her toes. About five minutes later she walked over to her colleague’s workspace. When she returned, she sat back down, crossed right over left and immediately began another bout of wild dangling.

I had to leave about 10 minutes later because my parking was about to expire. Although I couldn’t get positioning on her, I was able to pause for several seconds directly behind her. That shoe was hanging on for dear life. I definitely plan to head back there, but being inconspicuous will prove difficult. The trick will be to get a coffee and have a seat on these benches, but I’ll be quite far away. But I’ll definitely take what I can get. LOL!
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

The end results of shoeplay are indeed cool such as an empty flat or heel, but I need to see toes or the actual shoeplay.