👣 Thick Meaty Soles of AVON Lady

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Thick Meaty Soles of AVON Lady

Post by FeetCore »

Kathleen Huaman (5'11, size 11) has some thick, wide, and amazing smelling soles! I had first seen her at a make-shift sales-stand in the hood selling AVON. I was driving around with a different model, Leslie Rountree, at the time and I asked Leslie to help me recruit this AVON lady as a foot model. We approached her sales-stand and acted interested in her beauty products and eventually worked in the topic of feet modeling. This resulted in Kathleen pulling her big feet out of sandals to show off her nail polish which possibly ended up being too awkward in the end as it may have led to potentially lost customers in the area, plus she never contacted me after I gave her my card.

A few days later, an old lady model scout of mine (who also lives in that same hood) had called me up to tell me she came across a tall big footed model that I needed to see right away. As soon as she told me the name of her attractive candidate, I already knew who it was and the fact that my old lady model scout had the charisma to bring Kathleen past the brink of interest and into the realm of being ready to do a feet shoot was impressive.

Needless to say, this set up the relationship for me to do more subsequent shoots with Kathleen as well as hang out and go out to eat with both her and the old lady model scout. Kathleen would even come to my house and bring me food on occasions as well. She really became attached and we did alot of other intimate things as well. My nose, tongue, and dick really enjoyed everything about her big, shapely, thick, meaty soles! As you can tell by this preview, I really loved to lick and smell her feet like a true foot fetish pervo!!