Family Christmas Eve (!!)

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Xzzzy

Family Christmas Eve (!!)

Post by Xzzzy »

Nothing makes me feel my own mortality more than seeing that young women a full generation younger than me who are perfectly legal. Anyway, Christmas Eve tonight at my brother's house just ended, and my nephew's girlfriend was there with her parents and sister. Va. Va. Voom.
Attachments
1224a.jpg
1224b.jpg
1224c.jpg

BlackFoot

Re: Family Christmas Eve (!!)

Post by BlackFoot »

Nice! Merry Christmas!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

Your nephew’s girlfriend has very pretty feet.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow😍 she let you take pics of her? Bravo for wearing hosiery was she teasing you on purpose? And where did you sit to her at dinner?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Wow, her feet (love that they are in hose) are so nice. Too bad she wore boots, but it's great that she took them off. What did you do, just say, can I take pics of you with your boots on and off? It's nice to see girls wearing hose.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

No, she didn't let me take the photos, and I seriously doubt I was being teased, since I could easily be her dad. The first pic is pretty early in the night, and she just happened to take her boots off about two minutes after that first pic and put her legs back up on the chair. The other pic was maybe an hour later. Everybody's shoes were off at that point, including her sister (also a dress, sheer black hose, but no photos here cause she's sixteen. All photos were taken with the "I'm faking sending a text message" method.
footloversydney

Post by footloversydney »

Fantastic pics. Any more of her and others from the day?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

What a GREAT CHRISTMAS 🎅🎅🎅
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Very nice! No stocking feet at my family gathering, aside from my lovely wife, who wore dresses both days with her usual black tights and practical black ballet flats. Not surprisingly, I felt her resting her soft feet on mine under the dinner table, and she took her flats off while we sat down to exchange gifts. The foot rubs were before and after we left to see the family, though.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

As excited as I am for these pics.....I just hope no one at that gathering is a member of this forum especially your nephew
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

I suppose it's possible, in that "all things are possible" kind of way. But me, my nephew, my brother, and Ka------'s dad were the only men at this event. When Ka------ and her sister Ad----- took their shoes off, my nephew didn't seem to notice, and while they were in nylon feet for the next four hours, he never seemed to care. I feel pretty safe.