A General Question

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

A General Question

Post by JWCooley126 »

We're into our winter cold pattern where I live. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm still seeing bare in flats and mules at my job! I bring it up because I was on my break and saw a woman bare in mules red soles and all walking by me. It's about 35 degrees Fahrenheit outside and wonder aren't their feet cold? Again not a complaint, just an observation what does the community think?

Leopard

Re: A General Question

Post by Leopard »

I would say that they are definitely cold!!
JWCooley126 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:30 pm We're into our winter cold pattern where I live. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm still seeing bare in flats and mules at my job! I bring it up because I was on my break and saw a woman bare in mules red soles and all walking by me. It's about 35 degrees Fahrenheit outside and wonder aren't their feet cold? Again not a complaint, just an observation what does the community think?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Depending on where the person's ancestors come from, they may not be cold at all.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well I see that here over the years also women wearing flip flops and they bundled up everywhere else? Maybe the get hot flashes in their feet? 😆
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:26 pm Well I see that here over the years also women wearing flip flops and they bundled up everywhere else? Maybe the get hot flashes in their feet? 😆
This is possible, because Hot Flashes can occur in a single area of the body. I used to have them in my head.
Very annoying.
kate45

Post by kate45 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:26 pm Well I see that here over the years also women wearing flip flops and they bundled up everywhere else? Maybe the get hot flashes in their feet? 😆
LOL , Hot flashes can be possible
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Well, maybe they are just changing their shoes to work? I personally know a woman who is always wear open toe flats barefeet in her work even if there is a freezing cold outside!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Here's one for ya. All. Week. Long we've been getting alerts and notifications about the severe snow storm happening right now. What do I see when I walk into a CVS a half an hour into the beginning flurries of the thing? Two women bundled in sweats and flip-flops: one with socks, one bare. In the beginning of this snow whatever it is. Did I mention the heavy rain fall and cold 25 MPH/40 KMH winds? The latter two things have been happening all day. Flip-flops. Crazy stuff. LoL
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

MelFresh wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:01 pm Well, maybe they are just changing their shoes to work? I personally know a woman who is always wear open toe flats barefeet in her work even if there is a freezing cold outside!
no! These women are going out in public knowing it's messy weather
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My other theories they are foot exhibitionists or just got a pedicure
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

I have noticed that phenomenon too over the years; women wearing open toe sandals be they Birks, flip flops or other when temperatures are not very much over freezing. Obviously they have very good circulation. But still, their toesies must get cold at some point.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

My wife's feet are always hot. So this is something of a struggle for us (well, me).

This is partly why she wears sandals as long as she can practically wear them. Then it's on to ballet flats for the fall, winter, and spring. She dislikes the feeling of flats on her bare feet, though...so even if she wears them in the summer for a fancy date, she opts for peds.

But since her feet are warm all the time, she's comfortable that way through the early winter. If it's super-cold and she's wearing flats with pants, she'll wear socks, maybe even more practical shoes. She says sometimes her toes get a little cold, but mostly she's comfortable in peds and flats.

I've been trying to get her to adopt nylons for her pants outfits, but unfortunately knee-highs don't fit her calves comfortably, and she dislikes the feel of tights/nylons under pants. And cute trouser socks are harder to come by than they once were.

I remember another girl in high school who used to wear dress sandals with tights in winter, explaining to us that she didn't like having her feet confined. And that was long before the comfy-shoe plague was upon us, so I imagine plenty of women are simply happy to throw on their flip-flops and just complain as if something more practical doesn't exist.