What thing do you do with her feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

feetuji

What thing do you do with her feet?

Post by feetuji »

I wonder what kind of things do you usually to with your partner, with her feet :)

With my wife, very very rarely I will have a footjob, and only as a teasing.
What I am mostly lucky is licking her feet, and if I want, everyday. She really loves licking, small gentles bites, and massage. Thats where I am lucky. I am also lucky in the fact that her feet are pretty and with some odour after a long day, as I like.

In summer or sunny days, she loves to use sexy shoes and I enjoy that too, seeing her sexy to other guys look at her.
What about you ?

colestanding79

Re: What thing do you do with her feet?

Post by colestanding79 »

Pantyhose footjob. Especially after work.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I haven't gotten a footjob in a long time and I can really use one — BUT she will often "put on a show" for me, especially during times when sex just isn't an option for her; she'll dress up (at least from the waist down) in my favorite garments, hosiery and footwear for me and either shoeplay for me while sitting, sometimes dipping, she'll do footplay (with or without shoes) on the bed or in some cases drive me around while I watch her pedal pump.
In all instances except for the last one, I do what a guy has to do. What's cool is —not that anyone was asking— this ritual was her idea (it started with an at-home male fertility test and you can pretty much put the rest together from there lol).

Lastly, in almost all those cases I'll film it so I can watch again later and occasionally I'll share it if it looks closer to the natural stuff I've filmed her doing and if the location permits, at least as far as the shoeplay goes (i.e. if we're in a place in the house that isn't too messy or has other distracting stuff going on in the background), bed play I rarely share because our room is
...well, it needs work. The pedal pumping, I share about 88% of the time.

When you find a gal who gets this little thing we got and has an otherwise good head on her shoulders, hold onto her tight. :love:
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

In my former married days, my ex (before something snapped and she turned totally hardcore puritan), would wear heels and hose to church and dangle and dip during the service. I would often fuck her feet while eating her out. She didn't mind me cumming on her feet either. She hated feet, but didn't mind me worshipping hers or using them to get me off.
christo

Post by christo »

I'm a very oral person so I could basically worship bare or nylon feet all day long. Also love smelling scented feet especially musty or corn chip scented feet. Those scents drive me crazy.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!