👣 Sweet Country Girl Feet

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Sweet Country Girl Feet

Post by FeetCore »

I met Domino Gray (5'4", size 8) through another hot model friend of mine named Kelly Blaire. These two had been hanging out together and Kelly told Domino about the pleasures of having her feet pampered by me. The connection was made and the rest was just standard procedure for me.

Domino is a very sweet country girl and I think she became hooked after showing off her feet and then having them appreciated. They smelled and tasted great too!

Image Image

Image Image

RussellBell

Re: 👣 Sweet Country Girl Feet

Post by RussellBell »

Bro! Where the hell have you been!? I haven’t talked to ya in years!? How you been dude!
FeetCore

Post by FeetCore »

RussellBell wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:59 pm Bro! Where the hell have you been!? I haven’t talked to ya in years!? How you been dude!
awhh man blast from the past!! I just been lickin and sniffin in the shadows more or less lol

in GA nowadays though, you still in CO?
RussellBell

Post by RussellBell »

Some of the best work done is done in the shadows bro. 😄

I am. Still in CO.

I think it’s been more than 10 years bud since I last talked to you. Everything good with you?
FeetCore

Post by FeetCore »

RussellBell wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:37 am Some of the best work done is done in the shadows bro. 😄

I am. Still in CO.

I think it’s been more than 10 years bud since I last talked to you. Everything good with you?
Indeed dawg, been so long and basically, I'm still strugglin in the rat race (overworked/underpaid). I do reminisce about the good ole days when we used to laugh at foot fetish CBT classics... like that dude who had a bullfrog-lookin cock wedged in a hinged school-lunch tray and also that other guy who softly asked the girl to "just touch them gently", followed immediately by his blood curdling scream! :D
RussellBell

Post by RussellBell »

FeetCore wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:59 am
RussellBell wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:37 am Some of the best work done is done in the shadows bro. 😄

I am. Still in CO.

Indeed dawg, been so long and basically, I'm still strugglin in the rat race (overworked/underpaid). I do reminisce about the good ole days when we used to laugh at foot fetish CBT classics... like that dude who had a bullfrog-lookin cock wedged in a hinged school-lunch tray and also that other guy who softly asked the girl to "just touch them gently", followed immediately by his blood curdling scream! :D
🤣 I totally forgot about that video! Wouldn’t know where to begin in finding that classic video.