Friday Night Toes

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

luvreinforcedtoes

Friday Night Toes

Post by luvreinforcedtoes »

This happened over 40 years ago, but it's still vivid in my mind. My best friend at the time was a big "player" and spent many Friday after work evenings with ladies other than his wife. Being his wingman, when we weren’t double teaming the girl of the evening, he would tell me to go over to his house and "fly cover" for him by confirming whatever story he told his wife as an excuse for he coming home late, and to keep her company. I didn't mind it as his wife was smoking hot! Strawberry blond with beautiful blue eyes and killer body and legs. She wasn't slender or large, but was solid with 38DD breasts as told to me by my buddy and she had beautiful legs and feet. This was the late 70's early 80's and of course women always wore hose, even under jeans (sigh, those were the days!)

So, I drove over on occasional Fridays after work to keep Linda company telling her Paul (names changed to protect the guilty) will be late, he was with a customer who had a problem, or had to pick up something somewhere, or had a late meeting with the owner, or whatever the story was for that evening. We worked together at the same place, so we could get the story straight. Pre-cell phone days too.

I would bring over a 6 pack and some snacks and we'd sit on the couch at opposite ends and talk, watch TV, etc. we had great conversations, and every time Linda would take her shoes off and prop her feet up on the coffee table. She had great feet, slender with long toes and always had nylons on which almost always had reinforced toes, my favorite. We would chat and I would stare at those reinforced toes and long to be able to give her a foot massage and kiss those beautiful feet.

This went on for a couple Fridays and we had really good chats. Finally one time after a couple beers, as she was talking and I was staring at her reinforced toes, she stopped and asked “why do you keep staring at my feet?” “What?” I asked. “You heard me” she said “why are you staring at my feet?” “I’m not” I said. She laughed and said “yes you are, I’ve watched you every time you come over…and you always stare at my feet! Why?” she asked. I didn’t know how to answer, I kind of just stared at her for a minute not saying anything and then she got a big smile on her face. She laughed a little and said “you have a thing for feet, don’t you?”. I was caught….”sort of” I replied. She laughed and said “Sort of?…Sort of? Why else would you stare at them? I mean you aren’t staring at my tits, soooo?” So I confessed to her and said that it wasn’t feet per se, but stocking feet….especially with reinforced toes.

She then got this smile on her face and swung her feet off of the table and into my lap and asked “what do you want to do with my feet? “Hmmmm, I don’t know” I said as I was staring at her gorgeous stocking feet in my lap. “Go ahead tell me…I want to know” she said. “I..I…umm… I want to kiss them, lick them, suck your toes and rub them allover me” I said. “Really?: she asked. "Yes" I replied. "Then go ahead” was her reply. I looked at her with like this “are you sure” look and she nodded her head and said, “Its OK.”

I then started massaging her feet and then slowly and softly started kissing her toes and feet, they were warm and had a light scent. I also rubbed them allover my face. “Hmmm, that feels good, I like it” she said. With that I got a little more aggressive and started sucking her toes through the reinforced toes.

“Does this turn you on?” she asked. “Yes”, I replied. “Does it make you hard?” She asked. “Yes” I replied. “Are you hard now?” “Yeah, very” I replied.

"Ha ha ha” she laughed….then she looked at me and said…”show me!” “Show you what?” I asked, “show me your dick!” she said. Ok, so my best bud’s wife wants me to show her my dick! This seems like a bad idea, so I said “I don’t think that’s a good idea”. With that she started slipping her toes under my pants and started looking for my dick with her toes. She said “I want to see it….now show me!” I was soo turned on I figured what the fuck, so I said “OK” and unbuckled my belt unzipped and pulled out my hard dick. She looked at it, smiled and said “ooohh..that’s nice”…”looks really hard.” ‘It is” I said.

She then asked, “What do you want me to do?” “Ahhhhh…what?” I asked…she said “what do you want me to do for you?” I looked into those beautiful blue eyes and shyly said ”I want you to rub your feet on my dick.” “OK ” she said. She didn’t think about it, she just started rubbing her reinforced toe clad stocking feet allover my hard dick . Her nylons were soooo soft and her feet were so warm and it felt so good! She then actively started rubbing her feet up and down on my dick. “Mmmm, this is fun”, she said. “It feels sooo good!” I said. She just stared at her reinforced toe clad feet on my dick and kept rubbing.

As she continued to rub my feet with her stocking feet she looked at me and said “I want to watch you cum!” I think I let out a little moan and she laughed and said “you must be enjoying this!” She kept at it and I started getting close and was breathing harder and faster. "Cum for me" she said. With that, I felt the build up and knew it would be any second now….I looked over at her and into her beautiful blue eyes and said “I’m gonna cum!” She then locked her feet around my dick and worked it up and down faster, staring at my dick intently as I erupted.

I exploded and shot multiple streams about 3 ft up into the air allover me, her feet, legs, couch, table….her mouth dropped open, her eyes got real big and she said ”holy shit!” and she kept watching until I had emptied. “I’ve never seen that, that’s amazing…I love it!” she said.

I was still catching my breath and I looked at her and said “thanks”…she looked at me and said “thank you….I really enjoyed that.” She then got up, grabbed some paper towels and started cleaning up, including me. When she was done she took her pantyhose off and gave them to me and said “a souvenir for you.” I took them and the crotch was wet with her juices…I know she was turned on. About 30 minutes later my buddy showed up and we spent the rest of the evening watching TV and hanging out like nothing had happened, except I would catch her looking at me and when I’d look at her she would smile and wink at me.

I had several other sessions with her like this one, and we moved to a hand job, blowjob, she was amazing.

One night I was in my apartment hanging with Paul and the buzzer rang. I was like who could that be?…..I didn’t answer it. About 20 minutes later, the phone rang, I answered and it was Linda calling from a payphone wanting to come over and play around. I said “no..my buddy is here.” I looked at Paul and he asked “who was that?” “Ahhhh..a girl I dated was back from college and wanted to get together.”

Long story short, she came over a couple times but I started feeling guilty, I mean I know he was fooling around, but this was his wife, so I stopped it.

I hadn’t seen them in like over 20 years and we had a high school reunion. They both came and Paul and I reminisced and talked about the times we had, how we should be dead or have some horrible STD, and then how lucky we were!

I then saw Linda and we walked over to each other and we hugged. She hadn’t changed over the years and she looked great. She was wearing a dress that showed off her cleavage and to my surprise she was wearing pantyhose! No one else at the reunion was wearing, but she was. We stood there talking about what we were doing now and then started reminiscing. She brought up our Friday nights together and said “it was some of the most fun I ever had.” “Me too” I said. With that she looked me in the eyes, took her shoes off and then looked down at her feet. I looked down and she was wearing reinforced toes. She looked back up at me, winked and said “call me if you ever want to reenact our Friday nights”. She then gave me her cell #.

I had her number dialed in my cell phone several times but never called her. Wife, kids, house, all changed my mind. But I will never forget her Friday Night Toes!