Hi

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
MelliwKreob

Hi

Post by MelliwKreob »

Hi All,

Where to start.

I am a guy that has a weak hart for the women/girls in Tights/Pantyhose/Stockings
I just love to see them in pantyhose/tights/stocking. yes, sometimes I daydream too.
some people like to go to a museum and look at paintings, well me, I like to look at women who wear tights/pantyhose/stockings, so basically, I also look at a special Art Subject.

People call it a fetish.

So, what am I looking for, not sure just a place or so where I can maybe talk to others about the same interest, not looking for a date or sex or something like that.

So, yes that is it basically.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Hi

Post by Collegetownstudios »

MelliwKreob wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:16 pm Hi All,

Where to start.

I am a guy that has a weak hart for the women/girls in Tights/Pantyhose/Stockings
I just love to see them in pantyhose/tights/stocking. yes, sometimes I daydream too.
some people like to go to a museum and look at paintings, well me, I like to look at women who wear tights/pantyhose/stockings, so basically, I also look at a special Art Subject.

People call it a fetish.

So, what am I looking for, not sure just a place or so where I can maybe talk to others about the same interest, not looking for a date or sex or something like that.

So, yes that is it basically.
You'll find what you're looking for here. Not sure how much conversation you'll have from the members, but a lot of the members here love stockings and pantyhose. In your preferred age ranges. So, that's a plus.

Just make threads that are useful, contact people on the forum and talk about useful things, and you'll make fast friends.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Hi

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our forum :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.