Heels on the Comeback

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Heels on the Comeback

Post by Mr. Mike »

https://www.businessinsider.com/high-he ... de-2021-12

Hopefully this works. I also heard this discussed on our local news station. Heels are making a comeback. One article even stated 90s heels.

Footsiefreak

Re: Heels on the Comeback

Post by Footsiefreak »

I don't think they will comeback.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Why? Fashion and trends have for ever

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:26 am I don't think they will comeback.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Because casual/sloppy is here to stay unfortunately. Go out in public and the only ones wearing heels are people who are going to a fancy event or church and that's not everyday
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Obviously you didn't read the article it MAY comeback which isn't certain.

Look it's false advertisement the shoe company gives the magazine a story and they get free advertising.

Ok maybe 2 percent will go with the trend but the majority will be wearing sneakers boots and flats
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That’s just your opinion. The report says “may” yes, but signs are showing a trend. Our report locally said retailers are carrying more heels and sales have increased significantly (granted not much was bought previously). I don’t care about the “entitled 20 something that’s just out of college” that think they can be sloppy. I’m looking for the 35+ group that still has 15-20 years of working and will dress professionally.

Again, that’s why they are called trends…they do return

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:42 am Because casual/sloppy is here to stay unfortunately. Go out in public and the only ones wearing heels are people who are going to a fancy event or church and that's not everyday
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:45 pm Again, that’s why they are called trends…they do return
Yeah! Finger crossed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:45 pm That’s just your opinion. The report says “may” yes, but signs are showing a trend. Our report locally said retailers are carrying more heels and sales have increased significantly (granted not much was bought previously). I don’t care about the “entitled 20 something that’s just out of college” that think they can be sloppy. I’m looking for the 35+ group that still has 15-20 years of working and will dress professionally.

Again, that’s why they are called trends…they do return

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:42 am Because casual/sloppy is here to stay unfortunately. Go out in public and the only ones wearing heels are people who are going to a fancy event or church and that's not everyday
I'm sorry you live in the matrix at this point I'm realistic and have been for the last 10 years. The days of the majority women wearing heels and hosiery is over. I posted the GMA segment where hosiery is coming back. I dont believe that will come back either. Of course I wish but it's not

Also they said 5 inch heels are coming back? More fools gold sorry I don't see women wearing those unless they celebrities or strippers

Come on man look at the source business insider?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Again, we had local news channel discussing the same with local retailers. This was not just a newspaper article.

Dude, if bell bottoms can make a comeback, high heels can. Why are you so adamant that women are not going to want to dress up?? Hell, the Mullet has made a come back. You need to get out more I guess. My fingers are crossed yeah that at a point, women of the age group I mentioned, 35+ are going to be tired of looking like lazy bums. At least where I live, that age group is tired of the “home casual” look.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I guess we can agree to disagree.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:44 pm I guess we can agree to disagree.
it's just a debate....and I'm just being realistic. As long as coronavirus is still here I feel the majority will be dressed down. I mean look at the shopping malls and some "professional" work places women don't wear dresses skirts, hosiery that much. Only profession that still wears it are flight attendants.

Now sex in the city was huge in the downfall of hosiery and women wearing boots. So fashionable TV shows has the most influence. Now if the next big tv show / movie can sway women back to wearing hose, skirts , dresses etc. Hell if one of the popular characters shoeplayer it would help us get back to the good ol days. But until then don't expect much.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Whole different debate but COVID is not going to go away. But at this point, it’s no longer affecting day to day life. That had a lot to do with malls and such going sooo casual. But I “think” people are already heading toward 100% normal which hopefully result in dressing up. (Probably why we are seeing this type of story)
assy

Post by assy »

I don't think heels will never be again as widespread as they used to be, and then only worn by older women. Might as well wish all guys were suits with hats again like in the 50s. Has also to do with emancipation - why should a woman dress in uncomfortable shoes to be leered at by guys?
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

assy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:20 pm I don't think heels will never be again as widespread as they used to be, and then only worn by older women. Might as well wish all guys were suits with hats again like in the 50s. Has also to do with emancipation - why should a woman dress in uncomfortable shoes to be leered at by guys?
Exactly assy! Younger and older will just be wearing them for special occasions or if they want some attention
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

From the fall fashion trends I been seeing it's sneakers and low mary janes...another year with dippable shoes in the minority 🙄
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m going to try and remain optimistic. I’m ok with older 40+ as that’s where I fall. I still cruise the mall at lunch and there are a lot of Fall pumps on the shelves. Hopefully they sell them
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:46 pm I’m going to try and remain optimistic. I’m ok with older 40+ as that’s where I fall. I still cruise the mall at lunch and there are a lot of Fall pumps on the shelves. Hopefully they sell them
there are always pumps, flats, etc on the shelves too bad women are buying the sneakers and other non attractive shoes