Your choice of shoeplayer?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Your choice of shoeplayer?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Would you rather have.....the one super babe that always gives a great shoeplay show? Or 4 to 6 women who are cute but not as attractive as the first option? Or a different lady each time who are cute? What or who would they look like and what would the be wearing?

Collegetownstudios

Re: Your choice of shoeplayer?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Pinning this, because I've got a LOT to say.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It took me days of thinking to answer my own question . I'm going with the 4 to 6 attractive women.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

One would be a kinda nerdy lady with glasses like Allison brannigan she does hose and tights with suede flats.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Two would be a Holly hallstrom from the price is right twin . She wears heels
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I'd have to go with a different cute lady every time. I like variety. As far as the woman would be the nerdy/business type because in my experience they actually seem to be the best shoeplayers. She would be wearing closed toe heels or flats and be a tantalizing shoeplayer without even trying. Dipping, dangling, and crushing always get me excited.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:01 am One would be a kinda nerdy lady with glasses like Allison brannigan she does hose and tights with suede flats.
Say, by chance did you mean Alison Hannigan? Or is Allison Brannigan a lesser known celebrity that I need to search deeper for? Genuine queston(s). I like the outfit/footwear combo, but I'm having trouble picturing the gal. If it's Hannigan, I'm definitely here for that!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:13 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:01 am One would be a kinda nerdy lady with glasses like Allison brannigan she does hose and tights with suede flats.
Say, by chance did you mean Alison Hannigan? Or is Allison Brannigan a lesser known celebrity that I need to search deeper for? Genuine queston(s). I like the outfit/footwear combo, but I'm having trouble picturing the gal. If it's Hannigan, I'm definitely here for that!
yeah I always mess up her name. The lady from American pie and how I met your mother
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:13 pm
Attachments
957242790-3_540x.jpg
df68db0b1cd9725751d41c0786b66eb1.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The outfit and shoes would be something like this for Allison hannigan
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

She 100% heelpopped on how I met your mother but the angel didn't capture it unfortunately 😔
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

My situation would have to be multiple women, but they'd all have to be nerdy looking women. About 5'4" to 5'6".
I prefer European, African, Hispanic and Indian. While I do love the Asians, I also see them all the time and I grow bored.

I prefer jeans, blouses and sneakers. If they have tender feet, I'd like for them to be barefoot in those sneakers, because it's rare for me to see some good tender soles engaging in babymaking shoeplay. They can also switch from bare to socks. Not a big fan of Nylon, but if they want to wear them, that's fine too. The slipperier their feet, the better the play.