hello

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
curiosusfelis

hello

Post by curiosusfelis »

Hello, i start to sell wife's candid, voyeur and spy feet pics 😔 i also take requests and commission offers. if anyone would interested in buying please ask me for the deviantart website link.

curiosusfelis

Re: hello

Post by curiosusfelis »

here a sample...
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Hello, and Welcome. Your wife has nice feet.
Question. Do you have candid video of your wife doing shoeplay?
curiosusfelis

Post by curiosusfelis »

i can try to shoot and inform you... but as i mention i am selling. pics are starting from $1 but i dont know what price is cool for the vid..
u_XentlaoKandudo6891

Post by u_XentlaoKandudo6891 »

Hello,

My name is Dontrel Murphy, and I want to express my profound respect for the candid community and its work. Over the years, I have collected many candid moments that I believe would be a nice addition to your forum. I shared a few on Discord, but that particular page went down. Then, I tried Reddit. I had a lot of likes and upvotes from enthusiasts until the overseers flagged my content for being "non-consensual". Reddit claims to be a place where you can express yourself, but it's all false.
Now, my research has led me here. You seem to be more lax in the subject matter, and I want to share my content. It all conforms to your guidelines, and many of them went down years ago. I just happened to collect them at the right time. This seems to be one of the last havens where people can enjoy women in their natural settings. As I always say: candid videos are a refuge where men can admire women without persecution from those who do not understand. They are here as a symbol of respect, and these videos are a way to show it. These are rare moments in time, moments we shall seldomly (if ever) see again. So, we preserve them. After all, it's art.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

u_XentlaoKandudo6891 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:15 am Hello,

My name is Dontrel Murphy, and I want to express my profound respect for the candid community and its work. Over the years, I have collected many candid moments that I believe would be a nice addition to your forum. I shared a few on Discord, but that particular page went down. Then, I tried Reddit. I had a lot of likes and upvotes from enthusiasts until the overseers flagged my content for being "non-consensual". Reddit claims to be a place where you can express yourself, but it's all false.
Now, my research has led me here. You seem to be more lax in the subject matter, and I want to share my content. It all conforms to your guidelines, and many of them went down years ago. I just happened to collect them at the right time. This seems to be one of the last havens where people can enjoy women in their natural settings. As I always say: candid videos are a refuge where men can admire women without persecution from those who do not understand. They are here as a symbol of respect, and these videos are a way to show it. These are rare moments in time, moments we shall seldomly (if ever) see again. So, we preserve them. After all, it's art.
Welcome to our community, can't wait to see your content :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

u_XentlaoKandudo6891 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:15 am Hello,

Please, share what you have Dontrel. We'd love to see it.

Sole Bug