Longest You've Held Out For Shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Longest You've Held Out For Shoeplay?

Post by JWCooley126 »

There was a girl I was dating that would NEVER shoeplay. We went on several dates and would hang out but even in flats she would never shoeplay. I'd obviously had seen her feet, but shoeplay is a wonderful bonus. I would constantly be looking for her to shoeplay but not even a heelpop smh. It didn't work out (thankfully) but my now wife was initially a weak shoeplayer but she's evolved into a great shoeplayer with surprisingly zero input from me! TL:DR longest for me was 90 minutes then I got a great show haha.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Longest You've Held Out For Shoeplay?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Longest I've held out for was like, 5 hours. That was when I was a young filmer and was stuck on one girl at a time. Now I just move around and get what I can.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I would have to say my boss 15+ years ago. She was a cross between Heather Locklear, Diane Lane, and Ashleigh judd of course most of the men wanted her including myself. Finally summer was over and she started wearing hose and black flats or heels. Finally she gave a great show while she was showing me how to use a new program. Of course I asked alot of questions to lengthen the show of her shoe shuffling. Then she put on many shows and I just asked alot of questions even though I already knew the answers. Her most amazing move she would crack her toe knuckles while her foot dipped out of her shoe😍
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I would guess around 90 min or so. I was at a comic con and came across a small art exhibit hosted by 3 hot women. One was in heels, one in sandals, and the other in a soft leather loafer. She was the only who dipped and heel popped but put on quite a show and because It was super crowded I could easily plant myself close to the action and look like i’m taking a break/waiting for a friend without looking too suspicious.