👣 Wife of a VERY jealous Husband

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Wife of a VERY jealous Husband

Post by FeetCore »

Claire Hoskins (5'5" size 8) shares a joint facebook account with her man. And every time some random guy used to compliment her online photos, her husband would combatively comment for them to "stay away from his ole lady". I would witness these exchanges from afar and keep my mouth shut as a result. I had always thought she was pretty and I wanted a chance with her feet someday, but I never tried contacting her or complimenting her at all. My only relief was to fantasize about her in isolation due to these circumstances that were not in my favor (ie. married woman, jealous/combative hubby).

Eventually, a day came when one of my female models scouts surprised me with a text message containing a pic of Claire. It said she was out and about with her friend who was interested in showing off her feet on camera for some money. I could not believe my eyes and I dropped everything I was doing in order to make it happen right away. Apparently, her husband was at work and she had some time to hang out with her female friend and they decided to hit me up for a modeling shoot. It ended up being a long overdue fantasy come true when I licked and smelled her thick meaty tasty soles! I could not have asked for better luck!

christo

Re: 👣 Wife of a VERY jealous Husband

Post by christo »

She looks terribly bored. Saw this video on Reddit yesterday.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
FeetCore

Post by FeetCore »

she might've only been interested in the money and not the artistic merit of the film
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Another banger. She is very lpvely.