Interesting Though on CGI and Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Interesting Though on CGI and Shoeplay

Post by Mr. Mike »

So I'm not well versed with all the new computer programs for graphics, animation and CGI; I will leave that for the younger guys. But...I have been to the movies, I've seen what they can do. I don't know if what Hollywood can do is available for the general public, but I see the possibilities as endless. They can make people so damn real AND do anything. Imagine a video of every scenario you could dream up that look 99% real. Maybe even use your favorite actress in it's place...OH BOY! The future could be awesome.
Any thoughts?

Collegetownstudios

Re: Interesting Though on CGI and Shoeplay

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:22 pm So I'm not well versed with all the new computer programs for graphics, animation and CGI; I will leave that for the younger guys. But...I have been to the movies, I've seen what they can do. I don't know if what Hollywood can do is available for the general public, but I see the possibilities as endless. They can make people so damn real AND do anything. Imagine a video of every scenario you could dream up that look 99% real. Maybe even use your favorite actress in it's place...OH BOY! The future could be awesome.
Any thoughts?
This is definitely doable. There is an artist named Baron Steap who makes other fetish pieces as animation.

Also, deep faking does require more processing power.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnic ... a/%3famp=1
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I'd love to have the CPU power and software to create stuff like this and give a more candid and less posed view. Be neat to have natural looking shoeplay content, and even with some of your favorite gaming or anime characters. I'd for sure recreate scenarios from my own life to share with people. SFM or even Blender could do this I guess.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I'm actually started doing this myself.
I'll post a video I made later today.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Some of the CGI is so damn real. It’s kind of “weird” but it would open up our fetish world big time