Your "MUST HAVE" Shoeplay Group

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: Your "MUST HAVE" Shoeplay Group

Post by Collegetownstudios »

mouse66 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:33 pm Look who's talking.
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:41 pm Huh???
Gentlemen, please, we don't have to get like this. Let's keep it civil.
Thanks for the support everyone, but please, let's not throw barbs. We're a community. Let's keep it cohesive.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m not sure what he was talking about
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:42 am I’m not sure what he was talking about
He was talking about how your response may have appeared a bit salty or annoyed. But, really, the tone of the comment isn't important as long as we get the necessary information.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:01 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:42 am I’m not sure what he was talking about
He was talking about how your response may have appeared a bit salty or annoyed. But, really, the tone of the comment isn't important as long as we get the necessary information.
Yes, I was talking about that, Mike. I'm talking about YOUR tone.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Okie Dokie
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'm still laughing on how you claim to teach these women how to shoeplay? 🤣 What do you sit in front of them wearing dippable ladies shoes and teach "shoeplay 101"
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:09 am I'm still laughing on how you claim to teach these women how to shoeplay? 🤣 What do you sit in front of them wearing dippable ladies shoes and teach "shoeplay 101"
Nope, I just show them the movements that I'd like them to do, and they do that and more, when I break down the concept.
I'm happy you're getting some enjoyment, though.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Collegetown not to come across as mean but what was the point of this thread? Are you creating videos for us or just asking the question?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:09 am I'm still laughing on how you claim to teach these women how to shoeplay? 🤣 What do you sit in front of them wearing dippable ladies shoes and teach "shoeplay 101"
yeah I do get enjoyment because you are pathetic. You want this "master race" of shoeplayers and it's beyond creepy🙄
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:06 pm Collegetown not to come across as mean but what was the point of this thread? Are you creating videos for us or just asking the question?
Just asking the question. I'm genuinely curious. I'm also interested in starting up conversations.
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:57 pm
yeah I do get enjoyment because you are pathetic. You want this "master race" of shoeplayers and it's beyond creepy🙄
Say more, brother, I like hearing about your thoughts on me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You are obviously leeching off this site to promote your own agenda. I mean your username explains it all
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:46 pm You are obviously leeching off this site to promote your own agenda. I mean your username explains it all
I can't imagine what agenda would work, since the vast majority of people here like bare feet, nylons, and flats, and skirts. Typically "classy" women.

I prefer women in jeans, sneakers and socks. Generally street wear.
And also, I don't even advertise my site here, outside of what may be on my instagram posts, which isn't intentional. Those posts are for my Instagram account followers.

So, could you tell me what my agenda is, brother?
sandaldanglinglover

Post by sandaldanglinglover »

Hmmm honestly can't decide since women from many different nationalities dangle
Collegetownstudios

watsonandcrick2 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:42 am Hmmm honestly can't decide since women from many different nationalities dangle
That's fine as well.
Takeu2space

Post by Takeu2space »

Having shoeplay in a videogame, all foot fetish content and customize your candid. That's a "Must Have".
Collegetownstudios

Takeu2space wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:42 am Having shoeplay in a videogame, all foot fetish content and customize your candid. That's a "Must Have".
I have actually thought about doing this. But I don't have the technological skills to do that.
Takeu2space

Post by Takeu2space »

If only we had the skills, but since we are alway on here looking for content we prefer, why don't a group of us come together with some money and pay a game developer on Patreon to create it. Give them all our ideals and the content we want on there and it don't even have to be full game controller base, just something simple, you know?
Collegetownstudios

Takeu2space wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:29 pm If only we had the skills, but since we are alway on here looking for content we prefer, why don't a group of us come together with some money and pay a game developer on Patreon to create it. Give them all our ideals and the content we want on there and it don't even have to be full game controller base, just something simple, you know?
Any suggestions on developers?