Hello I’m Lea!!

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Igotsweetfeet

Hello I’m Lea!!

Post by Igotsweetfeet »

Hello! My name is Lea and I’m 25! I love taking pictures and video of my feet! I’m pretty sure I will have fun to share that with you guys!

BAD5FD57-94E3-4DE2-A2B9-B00F6451B23F.jpeg

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Hello I’m Lea!!

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to the forum Lea 😊

Be sure to read our rules...can't wait to see your posts!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Igotsweetfeet wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm Hello! My name is Lea and I’m 25! I love taking pictures and video of my feet! I’m pretty sure I will have fun to share that with you guys!

You have nice feet, BUT....what about your face? I don't buy anything without the woman's face in it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This will be a typical “fly by night” poster…by next week we’ll never hear from her again.
This happens every week
Igotsweetfeet

Post by Igotsweetfeet »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:43 am This will be a typical “fly by night” poster…by next week we’ll never hear from her again.
This happens every week
This is such a useless comment
Igotsweetfeet

Post by Igotsweetfeet »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:28 am
Igotsweetfeet wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm Hello! My name is Lea and I’m 25! I love taking pictures and video of my feet! I’m pretty sure I will have fun to share that with you guys!

You have nice feet, BUT....what about your face? I don't buy anything without the woman's face in it.
Than show me yours, I’ll show you mine :)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m sorry…we get these posts every week and 99 times out if 100…when they read the rules we never hear from you again. Maybe I’m wrong and we’ll see 100s of posts from you.

Igotsweetfeet wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:02 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:43 am This will be a typical “fly by night” poster…by next week we’ll never hear from her again.
This happens every week
Collegetownstudios

Igotsweetfeet wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:05 am

Look, please don't be coy. Or whatever. You are the seller, and you are advertising and showed us a single picture.

You know how many single pictures we see on a daily basis? That does not differentiate you from the rest of the foot girls who come and go.

As a seller your responsibility is to make the product appealing to the niche market you are serving.

I know I don't buy content without the face.
Others might. So I said what I liked to see.

I am not about that flirty stuff. Save that for the people who are into it, my dear.

TOODLES.
Igotsweetfeet

Post by Igotsweetfeet »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:44 am

Look, please don't be coy. Or whatever. You are the seller, and you are advertising and showed us a single picture.

You know how many single pictures we see on a daily basis? That does not differentiate you from the rest of the foot girls who come and go.

As a seller your responsibility is to make the product appealing to the niche market you are serving.

I am not about that flirty stuff. Save that for the people who are into it, my dear.

TOODLES.
First of all you don’t know nothing about me. I did not have disrespect anyone here but you just did to me. I have never asked for your opinion, you can think wathever you want, but you do not have to come on my post to just disrespect me and be mean to me, i will not accept that. So if you have never learn how to speak correctly to people than just don’t comment on my post anymore.

TOODLES :superlol:
Igotsweetfeet

Post by Igotsweetfeet »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:50 am I’m sorry…we get these posts every week and 99 times out if 100…when they read the rules we never hear from you again. Maybe I’m wrong and we’ll see 100s of posts from you.

Igotsweetfeet wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:02 am
This happens every week
Oh it’s okay i understand! No problem
Collegetownstudios

Igotsweetfeet wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:21 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:44 am

TOODLES.
First of all you don’t know nothing about me. I did not have disrespect anyone here but you just did to me. I have never asked for your opinion, you can think wathever you want, but you do not have to come on my post to just disrespect me and be mean to me, i will not accept that. So if you have never learn how to speak correctly to people than just don’t comment on my post anymore.

TOODLES :superlol:
I didn't disrespect you. I'm talking to you as straight as I'd talk to anyone else. I actually speak with a tone of gentleness, which does not translate through text.

You're not supposed to be advertising on this forum. Tons of women come on this forum, show one pic, and think it's gonna get them somewhere. It's a much better idea to become part of the community, share lots of content, and then ask to advertise. Because while you're doing a service to the community, it make you seem like a fly by night scammer, which the majority of feet people who come peddling their wares tend to be.

Do you understand?