Most Active Shoeplayers

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Most Active Shoeplayers

Post by JWCooley126 »

I work in a very diverse environment in a major city. Wondering what the consensus is on most active shoe players by ethnicity. Ethnicity is no object for me as nice feet & shoeplay will always keep my attention. So here goes:

1. Asian - They are the queens of shoeplay hands down. You are guaranteed a good show with an Asian woman.
2. Middle Eastern - Essentially neck & neck with Asian women. I've seen several great shows.
3. Caucasian - Pretty close to Asian women in probability of shoeplay, but I have been let down a few times so hence the no. 3 spot.
4. Hispanic - Hispanic women are fairly reliable shoeplayers but require patience. In my experience Hispanic women will only shoeplay in a "comfortable" setting or where they think no one is looking. It's hard to catch them out in the open, its usually only in a library, office etc. But when you catch it you are deeply satisfied.
5. African-American - Black women are the most elusive. The bonus is when they finally start it's usually non stop. Typically if woman stands long enough in flats or heels, her feet will come out eventually. Black women just take the longest for that to happen. I've only personally met 2 black women that their shoes came off as soon as they sat down and were aggressive shoeplayers. It's a rare sight indeed. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Mr. Mike

Re: Most Active Shoeplayers

Post by Mr. Mike »

1) Vietnamese and Thai are hands down the best and it’s not close.
5) If you watch a lot church videos….black womens kick their heels off all the time.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

1. Indian/Pakistani women, at my favorite university, thepopulation is primarily East/South East Asian. Indian women are forever playing with their shoes.
2. Japanese women.
3. Middle Eastern women.
4. Caucasian women. They hardly ever shoeplay enough for me to be satisfied with. It's so fucking rare that it is fucking infuriating. They take their shoes OFF a lot. They play with their feet SOME but shoeplay? So rare, and it annoys me.
5. African American women. That's even rarer than white girl shoeplay. JFC.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I agree completely with the Asian women as #1
Don't have much experience with Middle Eastern women
As far as Caucasian women - Here in the states I've always had more luck with mature women, or at least 40+ years old - seems that Eastern europe has yielded good results of late teens and up in hose and heels shoeplay
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

As of right now for it's white women first then Asian second