The most exciting standing dippings you have ever seen?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Ricky732

The most exciting standing dippings you have ever seen?

Post by Ricky732 »

Hi guys!! I am just in love with standing dipping with every kind of shoes, better if barefeet. I've some memories to share with you, but wanted to ask you, what's the most exciting standing dipping scenes you have ever seen?

Footsiefreak

Re: The most exciting standing dippings you have ever seen?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I prefer hose the best was my highschool Spanish teacher who mostly wore tan suede heels. She had killer legs and would kick her foot back bending her knee.

Also my former boss would crack her toe knuckles when she slipped out of her shoe.

Video has to be the airport working in Johnny Nova's dipping 1 tape. She was working at the airport blue jacket black skirt one inch suede pumps. She was doing things that were unreal taking off her shoes then switching her loose foot between both shoes. Alot of stuff I can't even describe
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Where is this video? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Was it staged or candid?? I love toe dangling too, was there someone who gave a show about that?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ricky732 wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:05 pm Where is this video? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Was it staged or candid?? I love toe dangling too, was there someone who gave a show about that?
I have no idea where to find it. It was an old vhs tape I still have . I don't know if Johnny nova still sells his material?
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

I don't think so...
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

If nothing else...the MordantBlack YT channel has a decent length clip from Dippers 2

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I have no idea where to find it. It was an old vhs tape I still have . I don't know if Johnny nova still sells his material?
[/quote]

Johnny Nova has a store over at https://www.loyalfans.com/johnnynovavideos

Looks like its a decent portion of his catalog....some of the old dipper clips are up there, about 20-30 min for 8 bucks. not too bad
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

:clap: thanks so much for bringing back the good ol days pumplover!!!
pumplover wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:15 am If nothing else...the MordantBlack YT channel has a decent length clip from Dippers 2

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

A job I worked at this past summer, I was with a charity, and I happened to be paired with a racist redhead who kept shoeplaying while we worked.
She was such a shit human being, but her fucking feet had me absolutely locked on her.
I filmed her a lot, but it was on a hard drive that crashed in late 2021.
I'm planning to have that drive recovered.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

What shoes did she use to dip? Describe more her style of dipping too! :)
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Thanks for the video pumplover!! Anyone of you knows if on foot.vip is possible to see some videos with the free subscription? I always get an error..
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Wow so many to count! Like you I love standing dipping because it's the easiest opportunity to catch shoeplay. Last spring a beautiful office type was standing across the hall from me at work. She was wearing a cute flats, skirt, was bare, had beautiful legs, and to top it off an anklet. She lasted a while but after about 10 minutes she popped one of her soft looking heels. I looked away as to not be super obvious and no sooner as I started to look back her toes were out and resting on the wall. Now staring smh she slowly slid her toes onto the back of the shoes and started grabbing and shuffling them with her bare foot...just incredible!
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Oh man, a beautiful coworker/friend of mineโ€ฆ first time I saw her shoeplay it was amazingly arousing dipping with her flats. Great legs, gorgeous face and just lovely person inside and out ๐Ÿ˜

She twirled her flat around in circle then grabbed it with her toes OMG

She is so naturally sexy, the more time I spent around her the more I realized sheโ€™s a natural shoeplayer. Always dangling her heels or her beautiful feet are half out of her shoes. Delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹
Collegetownstudios

Ricky732 wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:14 am What shoes did she use to dip? Describe more her style of dipping too! :)
She just wore a pair of sneakers. We had to walk all over the city, so sneakers is the way to go. Most of the folks were from down South, and, so I'm assuming it's still a trend down South to wear your shoes rather loose. There were quite a few girls with loose sneakers there. But very few of them shoeplayed.

So, we'd basically post up on a corner, and one of us would hold a sign, the other would attend to this bucket where donations would be kept. Since I'm bigger than her, I was chosen to attend the bucket. So, she'd be standing holding the sign, and a moving from side to side.

She'd start with heelpops, and would sometimes roll her sneakers on their sides. But in the end, she'd always be dropping her shoes and stirring them around. She did this so much, and it drove me crazy. I caught a lot of this on my main camera, and some on my phone.

It was exciting to me, because I rarely get to see such long form shoeplay in public like this. I think maybe twenty times in my whole career of filming. This was 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. This was not including the three hour after work meetings we'd have. If it wasn't shoeplay, it was foot play.

It's a tragedy, really, because I thought she was ideal beauty. But, her behavior made her for the streets.

When I get the videos recovered, if I remember, I'll post a few pics here.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

JWCooley126 wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:11 am Wow so many to count! Like you I love standing dipping because it's the easiest opportunity to catch shoeplay. Last spring a beautiful office type was standing across the hall from me at work. She was wearing a cute flats, skirt, was bare, had beautiful legs, and to top it off an anklet. She lasted a while but after about 10 minutes she popped one of her soft looking heels. I looked away as to not be super obvious and no sooner as I started to look back her toes were out and resting on the wall. Now staring smh she slowly slid her toes onto the back of the shoes and started grabbing and shuffling them with her bare foot...just incredible!
WOW AMAZING... Unfortunately, candids of this type are so so rare on the sites as they are always less everyday and there are no bare standing dippings at all. I love when they grab the flat with their toes!! How much time did she do that? ๐Ÿ˜ No captures right? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

rubyred wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:08 am Oh man, a beautiful coworker/friend of mineโ€ฆ first time I saw her shoeplay it was amazingly arousing dipping with her flats. Great legs, gorgeous face and just lovely person inside and out ๐Ÿ˜

She twirled her flat around in circle then grabbed it with her toes OMG

She is so naturally sexy, the more time I spent around her the more I realized sheโ€™s a natural shoeplayer. Always dangling her heels or her beautiful feet are half out of her shoes. Delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹
Woooow... All barefeet right? Did she standing dip often? And the dangling was extreme / toe dangle or it was more quiet? Love it too! Obviously no captures right? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 am
Ricky732 wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:14 am What shoes did she use to dip? Describe more her style of dipping too! :)
She just wore a pair of sneakers. We had to walk all over the city, so sneakers is the way to go. Most of the folks were from down South, and, so I'm assuming it's still a trend down South to wear your shoes rather loose. There were quite a few girls with loose sneakers there. But very few of them shoeplayed.

So, we'd basically post up on a corner, and one of us would hold a sign, the other would attend to this bucket where donations would be kept. Since I'm bigger than her, I was chosen to attend the bucket. So, she'd be standing holding the sign, and a moving from side to side.

She'd start with heelpops, and would sometimes roll her sneakers on their sides. But in the end, she'd always be dropping her shoes and stirring them around. She did this so much, and it drove me crazy. I caught a lot of this on my main camera, and some on my phone.

It was exciting to me, because I rarely get to see such long form shoeplay in public like this. I think maybe twenty times in my whole career of filming. This was 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. This was not including the three hour after work meetings we'd have. If it wasn't shoeplay, it was foot play.

It's a tragedy, really, because I thought she was ideal beauty. But, her behavior made her for the streets.

I don't like sneakers shoeplay at all..
Collegetownstudios

Ricky732 wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 am

That's okay. But, you did ask.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Guys, one of my uni teachers it's 2 days that wears flats and hose for lessons, she stands a lot leaning to the desk, flexes the shoe a loooot but NEVER lets it heelpop or dip... Even when she's seated, she crosses legs but never dangles, she flexes shoes even under the chair but never lets them starting the show. That's a tease...
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ricky732 wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 am

I can't say I have ever seen a sneaker shoeplay shoe with hose in person. I would still look but probably prefer a nicer shoe.