Reminiscing about shoeplayers from your past

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Reminiscing about shoeplayers from your past

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just thinking about the good ol days of my shoeplay watching. First came to mind was my Spanish teacher. She had the best legs and usually wore suntan hose with tan suede pumps. Of course it was my favorite class. Usually she would dip out of her shoe and kick her leg back. Her best was when she wore a one inch heel peeptoe that she always wore on Fridays. Those feet would just pop out it drove me crazy

JWCooley126

Re: Reminiscing about shoeplayers from your past

Post by JWCooley126 »

Yes, had a co worker that always "wore" flats in the warm weather months and those were the greatest workdays. I said "wore" because this girl could not keep her shoes on. She was constantly dipping, dangling, or resting her bare feet on her shoes. She also had beautiful/well maintained feet and only went with no or clear polish on her toes which is my personal favorite.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just thinking when I was a teenager maybe 1989? I was at jamesway (yes that old store) saw a pretty brunette in skirt hose and flats. I followed her all around the store dipping without needing to lean on something
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Definitely remember this lady from the 90s from the mall I would go to everyday. She was a gorgeous Latina lady in business attire shirt hose in heels. I saw her in Hallmark she would reach up at the highest row and let her shoe drop off and the way it slid off got me aroused. She did it three times. So I followed her to the book store. She removed her shoes completely enjoying the floor on her feet just flexing away. I said let me talk to her I told her she was beautiful. She said thanks. I introduced myself and we were talking I was going to give her my number but she said she had a man. Also she said I enjoyed talking to but gotta go back to work. I doubt if I had a chance being unemployed but at least I tried. I never saw her again and I went to that same place each time for a month
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Late '90s early 2000s was a preppy time for style. I saw alot of girls in the college library wearing opaque hose, skirts, flats, and ALOT of thin socks with Loafers. There was a computer lab that this one dark haired beauty would frequent almost every day. She dressed extremely conservatively, which for me is a major turn on. One day she had on black pinstriped slacks that were a bit too short, low cut buckled Loafers and these black socks that were so thin yet not sheer at all. I remember that you could actually see the tendons twitching in her ankles while she dangled the leather soled loafer off her shapely toes. After dangling for a while she always slipped both shoes off and actually pushed them off to the side with her feet. What drove me crazy was that she really seemed to enjoy rubbing those socked feet together for the rest of the time she was there. Those were the days.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Church was always a treasure trove for shoeplay, especially in the 80s and 90s. I'll talk about one lady that I remember well, Barbara. Our church went through a renovation in the early 90s, and wings were added onto each side of the main sanctuary. Barbara and her husband moved to the second pew in one of those wings, which allowed for the perfect view of her feet as you looked under the seat of the front pew. I helped with music, so I was able to position myself on the stage where I could see her easily.

For years, I was treated to a show of her talents. She was in her late 40s when I first caught glimpses and for the next several years (until I left my home church) I was enjoying what I saw. She had a typical mom body, not overweight, but the typical bit of after baby weight she never shed - at least D cups, and most importantly some of the most shapely legs and well proportioned feet and toes that I can recall. She rarely if ever painted her toenails, and always wore nude hose and heel of some kind, low and high, but almost always black.

She was an excelent dangler, always letting it hang from her toes, you could see the sole of her shoe swinging freely for extended amounts of time. She often would sit with her heels off in just her hosed feet, legs crossed. But if her shoes weren't off, she was playing. She often would extend her foot off, pop the heel and drag her shoe off, or leave her toes in the heel cup, balancing the shoe on the heel cup before letting it fall. Several times I recall lucking up to sit on the other end of the pew where I could sit for the next 45 minutes or so and just watch the show. I do recall once noticing that she saw me looking, but her behavior never changed. And she was one who stayed long after the service to talk to people, where then she would dip dip dip while standing around, many times without needing to lean on something.
maelstrom9999

Post by maelstrom9999 »

What I'm going to describe is easily the most arousing experience of my young life, at least in terms of voyeurism, as opposed to actual sex.

So in high school there was this girl named Laura. To say that Laura was attractive is putting it mildly. Though I didn't know it until years later, she was the winner of a local beauty pageant. And a cheerleader. She had shoulder length blond hair, big crystal blue eyes, and a beautiful face. And her body was perfect. Large breasts, a meaty bubble butt, meaty thighs, bulging calves. Perfect lightly tanned complexion with no blemishes anywhere. I was utterly obsessed with this girl, as was practically every straight guy in this school, based on locker room talk I either participated in or overheard. To this day, she is the only girl I've ever met in the flesh that I'd rate 10/10. There's maybe a dozen actresses, models etc. I'd rate that high, but have never met any up close.

So she sat next to me in senior AP English, to my right. She wore her cheerleader outfit about once per week, usually on gamedays, which was Fridays. With the outfit, she wore those small, plain white, unadorned canvas sneakers, pretty much a classic type worn by women, and especially teenage girls, since time immemorial. Now one of my favorite women's shoes. And she wore white ankle socks, folded at the ankle, and tissue paper thin.

Women rarely dangle sneakers, but these sneakers, I guess they easily slipped off the heel, and sometimes she would sit there with those gorgeous legs crossed, absently dangling one shoe, up and down, up and down, up and down. Sometimes for a half hour straight. A couple times, the dangled shoe fell off. Once she took both off and rubbed her feet a little. It drove me to such distraction, I'm surprised I passed the class. Because it went on all year. And the smell of her, OMG. Intoxicating.

Anyway, I could see through the socks that her feet had really nice curved arches. But I could never see her feet. She always wore sneakers and socks. And I wanted to see them, badly.

I used to go to all our football games, for one because I loved football and we had a great team, but also because of Laura. In this one game, which was the sectional finals, we travelled to a distant school but our bleachers were full of our fans. I got there early to sit up front. With two buddies, who were also obsessed with Laura. She's all we talked about in between talking about the game. How when they did certain cheers, she bounced straight up and down, and her miniskirt along with it. By halftime, I was already pretty aroused.

Then at halftime, she turns to one of her friends, talking while holding her foot, rubbing it outside the sneaker, and grimmacing a little. I could tell she was saying that her feet were sore. She then sits down facing the bleachers, the pleated skirt carefully laid out so as not to expose anything underneath, but with legs spread apart. Then she takes off one sneaker, then the other. Then rubs one foot through the sock, then the other. Rubbing the top, then under her arch. For just a few seconds. Then she takes off one sock, then the other. Her feet were amazing. Perfect painted nails, nice toes, a steep arch. And they were reddish, and sweaty. And she rubbed them, for several minutes. I couldn't tell if my friends were interested in the feet or just the rest of her, but we all watched. Rapt.

By the time we neared the end of the 4th quarter, I had the stiffest and most persistent hard-on I've ever had. I was covering it a little with my hands so no one would notice. Then we won the game, coming from behind, with 7 seconds left, a halfback option play, where the running back throws a 50 yard bomb and the wide receiver makes a diving end zone catch. Spontaneously the stands just emptied. We were all running on to the field. And Laura was there in the crowd, jumping up and down, her skirt along with her. (Side note: we went to state finals after that, but lost).

The erection was painful by then. I had to get home and jerk off. It was a 45 minute car ride, and I kept asking my friend's dad to speed up because "I really have to pee." Close enough to the truth, but it wasn't pee I wanted to squirt out of there. I ran into my house, my mother asked me how was the game, I said "we won" and ran downstairs into my room, closing and locking the door.

Some earlier sexual experiences you never forget. I still to this day get aroused just thinking about that.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Today would have to be the good ol days video arcade mom's shoeplaying while watching their sons play games

My best experiences were the ones who wore those moccasins with hose and go wild
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I guess today, maybe not as long an entry, but I recall my high school math teacher, Mrs. P*****. I'm thinking she was in her late 40s, early 50s. Attractive face, a very happy person, loved math or course. She was the definition of what the young people call thicc. Some might say even a BBW. She was blond, shoulder length hair that was styled very much 1990s, around 5'5". Huge tits, based on my experience probably a 40-44F at least, plus you knew they were big, because several times she actually erased what she had written on the board with her tits rubbing the chalk off. Thick thighs and calves, thankfully though very well defined ankles and feet, no cankles - and she always wore at least a one inch heel, some rare days a flat, but not often. And always hose. Always a dress and always hose. Her toenails were always a bright red, and the nude hose she wore framed her legs and feet wonderfully. She had an island in front of the chalkboard, but once the first weeks were over, we could sit where we wanted, so I always made sure I had a good view. She dipped the entire class, whether behind or in front of her little island. I remember the best days were when she wore these black heels that were very well broken in that her feet constantly slipped in and out of. When she did sit down, she was playing with the planted foot a lot while she dangled. I couldn't imagine being in high school now....the landscape would barren, because teachers don't dress like her anymore.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

pumplover wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:07 pm I guess today, maybe not as long an entry, but I recall my high school math teacher, Mrs. P*****. I'm thinking she was in her late 40s, early 50s. Attractive face, a very happy person, loved math or course. She was the definition of what the young people call thicc. Some might say even a BBW. She was blond, shoulder length hair that was styled very much 1990s, around 5'5". Huge tits, based on my experience probably a 40-44F at least, plus you knew they were big, because several times she actually erased what she had written on the board with her tits rubbing the chalk off. Thick thighs and calves, thankfully though very well defined ankles and feet, no cankles - and she always wore at least a one inch heel, some rare days a flat, but not often. And always hose. Always a dress and always hose. Her toenails were always a bright red, and the nude hose she wore framed her legs and feet wonderfully. She had an island in front of the chalkboard, but once the first weeks were over, we could sit where we wanted, so I always made sure I had a good view. She dipped the entire class, whether behind or in front of her little island. I remember the best days were when she wore these black heels that were very well broken in that her feet constantly slipped in and out of. When she did sit down, she was playing with the planted foot a lot while she dangled. I couldn't imagine being in high school now....the landscape would barren, because teachers don't dress like her anymore.
reminds me of my 10th grade English teacher she was chunky but cute enough to watch shoeplay.She had short brunette hair She actually sat next to me when watching other students doing oral presentations I was in heaven. She wore navy blue peeptoe with wooden wedges. She was the first one I have ever wear mahogony hose I call them it was a coffee brown/dark gray. I have had a love for them ever since.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Today's memory goes to my all time favorite dipping queen who worked at Sears in the electronics department. She was petite 5 foot lady with swarthy skin my guess Italian/ Latina. She was the Yoda of dipping . She always wore the one inch heel so her action was nonstop. Her feet were a size six. Was upset when she quit for weeks.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:36 pm Today's memory goes to my all time favorite dipping queen who worked at Sears in the electronics department. She was petite 5 foot lady with swarthy skin my guess Italian/ Latina. She was the Yoda of dipping . She always wore the one inch heel so her action was nonstop. Her feet were a size six. Was upset when she quit for weeks.
Hosed or bare?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ricky732 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:40 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:36 pm Today's memory goes to my all time favorite dipping queen who worked at Sears in the electronics department. She was petite 5 foot lady with swarthy skin my guess Italian/ Latina. She was the Yoda of dipping . She always wore the one inch heel so her action was nonstop. Her feet were a size six. Was upset when she quit for weeks.
Hosed or bare?
hosed of course ! She always wore brown, suntan or coffee hose with blue or black one inch heel. It was early 90s
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Today I'm remembering Dana in accounting. She was in her early 30s, I in my early 20s. Blonde with shoulder length hair, slender and fit with small b-cups. Always in a power suit - high heels if a skirt, low heel or flats if slacks. Always nude hose. Always red toenails. Always dipping. Her desk had an open front so you could easily watch her heelpop and play there as well. Caught me twice looking at her dip. The last time she did, she just smirked during the subsequent eye contact.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

pumplover wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:22 pm Today I'm remembering Dana in accounting. She was in her early 30s, I in my early 20s. Blonde with shoulder length hair, slender and fit with small b-cups. Always in a power suit - high heels if a skirt, low heel or flats if slacks. Always nude hose. Always red toenails. Always dipping. Her desk had an open front so you could easily watch her heelpop and play there as well. Caught me twice looking at her dip. The last time she did, she just smirked during the subsequent eye contact.
Amazing!! Standing or seated mostly?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Ricky732 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:00 pm
pumplover wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:22 pm Today I'm remembering Dana in accounting. She was in her early 30s, I in my early 20s. Blonde with shoulder length hair, slender and fit with small b-cups. Always in a power suit - high heels if a skirt, low heel or flats if slacks. Always nude hose. Always red toenails. Always dipping. Her desk had an open front so you could easily watch her heelpop and play there as well. Caught me twice looking at her dip. The last time she did, she just smirked during the subsequent eye contact.
Amazing!! Standing or seated mostly?
probably 60/40 - seated/standing
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Today I was reminiscing about my classmate in 10th grade government class. She was an absolute babe. She wore those mens loafers popular with the preppies. She wore a skirt and hose 75 percent of the time. She was kinda short so her feet barely touched the floor. She was always shuffling her hosed feet, rubbing them together, playing with her shoes.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Today I remember Linda, a milf from church that had the most amazing legs, which supported a body with slight curves, and what seemed like perky, small c cups, her beautiful face framed by shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She always wore heels and hose and knee length skirts, and to watch her cross her legs was heaven. She would occasionally heelpop, but it was like actual shoeplay was beyond reach. Finally, one Sunday morning when I was seated across the aisle, the unthinkable happened. As she finished a slight heelpop, she extended her planted foot and dragged her navy blue pump off of her nude hosed foot....leaving her toes perched inside the overturned shoe for probably 10-15 minutes, occasionally moving it around gently. It was a singular moment that lifted her forever into the upper echelons of my shoeplay memory.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

pumplover wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:29 pm Today I remember Linda, a milf from church that had the most amazing legs, which supported a body with slight curves, and what seemed like perky, small c cups, her beautiful face framed by shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She always wore heels and hose and knee length skirts, and to watch her cross her legs was heaven. She would occasionally heelpop, but it was like actual shoeplay was beyond reach. Finally, one Sunday morning when I was seated across the aisle, the unthinkable happened. As she finished a slight heelpop, she extended her planted foot and dragged her navy blue pump off of her nude hosed foot....leaving her toes perched inside the overturned shoe for probably 10-15 minutes, occasionally moving it around gently. It was a singular moment that lifted her forever into the upper echelons of my shoeplay memory.
great story! Nothing like someone you are crushing on in hose and shoeplaying.

I remember seeing my crush love in 2000 in hose for the first time..it's mindblowing
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Had a beautiful classmate I would always sit next to and chat with in college. I knew she was an avid shoeplayer because she rarely kept her legs still. Of course we would have a long winter and I wouldn't get my opportunity until the last class before finals. She came in with loafers and I prayed she was bare (no hidden ped socks). It was a 2 hour class and literally the 1st hour NOTHING! But shortly after she VERY SLOWLY started to pop her heel out. Thankfully she was bare win#1. The next win came when her smooth heel was fully out. She was sitting with one leg crossed, but next she put her feet on the floor with both heels popped and soles visible, but her toes were still hidden. I really wanted to see them but time was beginning to run short. She planted her feet again and I gave up hope. I put a book in my bag and I hear the magical drop sound. She had took one shoe off and her pretty pink toes in full view. It's like she knew lol. She was the biggest tease ever!