Kung Shoe

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

HeroOfKvatch

Kung Shoe

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

The elevator door slid open and Isabelle, the lone passenger, stepped out. Walking around the corner, she fell back and dropped her briefcase as a shoe soared past her face, impacting against a water cooler. It missed by a mere few centimetres.

Her old navy blue pumps dropped off her feet and spread around her, just as the contents of her briefcase did. She was on her hands and knees gathering up her documents and putting them back in order. Her officemate Lisa popped out, hopping on one foot.

Isabelle was glad there were only a few files and folders she had, otherwise it would be a catastrophe to collect. Lisa retrieved her shoe, which slightly dented the plastic casing of the water cooler, and slipped it back onto her foot in grey pantyhose. Isabelle got up off her knees, picked up her heels and hung them from her fingers. “Really got you there, didn’t I?”

“Got me? If that’s what you call it. Anyone would be scared from a high heel flung at their face.” Isabelle wiped some dust off her baby blue suit. “It’s a new game I made called Kung Shoe. You kick your shoe off at someone and try to hit them.”

Isabelle gave her a disconcerted look. She had to write-off one of her pairs of shoes because the heel had begun to split from how many flat tires Lisa gave her. At least, Lisa was damaging her own shoes this time instead of Isabelle’s. “Do you play these sorts of games with others?” They began walking to their office to start the day.

“No, just you Isabelle.”

“Huh, really?”

“Of course, you’re my best friend here.” After a minute of more pleasantries, they arrived at their desk and loaded up their computers. They read their emails that had come in overnight from the company’s overseas divisions. Lisa, after two hours of spreadsheets, reports, and repeating her prior messages, felt a bit antsy. She got up and noticed Isabelle had also vacated her chair.

To the breakroom for a cup of coffee she went. She looked around a corner and noticed Isabelle walking with a pile of files in her arm. She hid behind the wall and waited for Isabelle to get into range. After a few seconds, Lisa popped out like a flash and kicked off her shoe. It soared across the hallway and hit its target directly on her instep.

Except its target wasn’t Isabelle. It was Evaline, who stared at Lisa with a fury in her eyes. Evaline stomped over with a small red dot on her foot. “Lisa. My office. Now.” Lisa eked out a meek defence. Evaline grabbed Lisa’s arm and dragged her along, barely letting her feet touch the ground as she took her to her lair.

They left Rosaline, who had been walking with Evaline, standing next to Lisa’s empty right shoe. She picked up the white pump and went back to her office.

Evaline slammed the door shut, nearly breaking it off its hinges. Lisa’s feet were fiddling with each other as she was not sure what to do or say. “Lisa, do you know how dangerous that could have been if it hit someone in the face?”

“No, Ms. Lincoln.”

“If that had hit someone’s eye, you could blind them. Blind them!”

“I’m sorry, miss. I won’t do it again.”

“We can’t be having such a serious injury here.” While she ranted on and on, Evaline wandered the room, almost like she was speaking to herself. She would periodically ease her foot out of her tall heels and let the AC-chilled air in. “Anything even remotely close to blinding would result in both medical and legal losses, but most importantly bring in ruinous damage to our reputation as a safe workplace.”

“Yes, Ms. Lincoln. It would.”

“You understand?”

“Yes, Ms. Lincoln.” Evaline reminded Lisa of her Year 12 teacher. Talking and talking on, until it was almost white noise. In other words, she had tuned out for the greater part of it. Finally, the word “dismissed,” came out of Evaline’s mouth. Lisa walked unsteadily with one shoe on. Although her friend Isabelle walked in pantyhose everyday, Lisa was still hesitant. She was scared of any snags that could shred her expensive choice in legwear.

Lisa looked around the corner. To her horror, there was not a lone shoe in sight. She gazed around with a disconcerted face, wondering how an inanimate object could have run off. Of course, this meant someone had stolen it. She weighed up what to do in her head. A manual search would be costly in time, especially if it came up short. But she wasn’t keen to alert the entire building. She explored around the general area, hoping it was simply set to the side.

Eliza Moravia, a fellow accountant, saw her walking slowly with only the toes of her unshod foot touching the floor. “Lisa, what are you doing with one shoe on?”

“Oh, Eliza. Well I lost my shoe around here. When I came back, it was gone.”

“Poor baby, I’ll help you look for it.” Eliza always had the motherly instinct, even before she had a child. She treated all the others in Accounting, even the Head, like her own kin. “Please don’t worry about it Eliza, you probably have more important things.”

“Don’t worry Lisa, anything for my coworkers.” Lisa was still reluctant to accept her help, but did so anyway. They looked around the hallway, on tables, and inside of rubbish bins. Eliza had to stand on her tippy toes to check on top of a shelf. Lisa watched her heels slowly pop out of her 3cm tall light blue shoes.

Lisa had always liked her style in footwear; that is, Eliza’s short heels meant she was of comparable height. Every other girl was like a lighthouse to her, even when she was wearing heels and they were not. Eliza had tan pantyhose on, which wasn’t quite her preference. Eliza stopped looking and placed her heels back in her shoe, though crushed the right.

She popped a finger in and used it as a shoehorn. “Sorry Lisa, I still couldn’t find it.”

“It’s ok Eliza, I’m thankful for the help. You can go do anything else you need.”

“Lisa, I do not leave anything unfinished. I will find it.” Lisa was starting to feel guilty. This was wasting both Eliza’s and her own time. She’d have to take drastic measures to force Eliza to go on with her day, rather than sinking more and more effort.

Eliza got on her knees and looked under a table. Her heels popped out yet again, revealing her soles. Lisa looked at them, a dastardly idea popping in her head. Eliza raised her right foot, the shoe staying on the floor, and scratched her other calf with it.

Lisa bent down and scooped up Eliza’s empty shoe. She and Eliza had both spent too long looking. This was her way of forcing them to stop. Lisa went back to her desk, having failed in her task and getting odd looks from her coworkers. Eliza, after finding herself stripped of a shoe by Lisa, muttered to herself, “just like what my kid would do…”

Sitting down, Isabelle didn’t question it. Lisa must’ve done something, but it wasn’t hers to poke and prod in. Lisa plopped her steal into the paper waste bucket under her desk, rustling the plastic bag as it hit the bottom.

She stretched her fingers, took a sip of water, and began typing on her keyboard. Mere moments later, her phone began buzzing with the name Rosaline Tsushima on it. “Y-yes, Ms. Tsushima?”

“Lisa, come to my office. Now.” Lisa was getting queasy. Two reprimands in a single day for different reasons could be a death sentence. “Ok, I’ll be right there.” Lisa suppressed her uneasy voice. She’d have to suck it up and get through it. Her typical happy-go-lucky aura was shackled by dread.

As she stood outside Rosaline’s office, she wiped off the light dust that had gotten on her pantyhose. With a shaking hand, she opened the door. The last time she was called in for a lesson was when she started out, and that was disappointment rather than the clear harshness in Rosaline’s voice over the phone.

“First assault, and then theft, dear Lisa?” Lisa’s shoe glistened in the sunlight as it hung from Rosaline’s pointer finger. Rosaline stood in front of the window, with soft lighting presenting her like a deity. Lisa slowly inched closer, still fearing Rosaline’s wrath. “What’s next? Burglary, breaking into their houses and stealing their shoes?”

“I would never do that, Ms. Tsushima.”

“Lisa, I know you wouldn’t. But I was right there when you haphazardly kicked off your shoe and hurt Ms. Lincoln. Now Eliza’s told me you snagged her shoe when she was helping you find yours.”

“Well, I only did it because she was using so much of her time to help me find it.”

“A limp excuse. I see you staring everytime someone in nylons comes by.” Rosaline retorted while she rubbed her hand across her thigh in stockings. Lisa’s eyes shot open in shock. Had her special preferences been an open secret? She tried to force out any form of explanation, but stopped herself. Rosaline was charismatic. She could contort any of Lisa’s words and make them point back at herself.

Rosaline opened the top drawer of her desk with a key on her lanyard. She dropped the white pump into it, a small thud emanating as it hit the hardwood. Lisa saw a hoard of other partnerless shoes inside it. A red stiletto, a magenta platform heel, and a trove of other shoes without their mate.

Lisa didn’t want the answer to why those were there, even if Rosaline would be willing to offer that information. Rosaline shut the drawer and locked it. “Alright, Lisa. You won’t be getting this back until uh, you just won’t. I want to see you in one shoe for the rest of the day. Go back to whatever you were doing.”

Her speech had lost steam towards the end. Rosaline turned and gazed out the window at the city skyline. Lisa saw Rosaline’s black ankle boots lying under the desk, unattended. Perhaps it would be idiotic to steal shoes in a meeting about that very thing, but it wasn’t like Rosaline gave her any actual punishment. It felt playful, almost.

Lisa scooped up the leather boots from under the table and slowly backed out, making sure Rosaline didn’t see her. Out the door and out of sight, Lisa galloped through the building and back to her desk, chucking the boots under her desk and into the waste bin, falling on top of Eliza’s shoe.

Isabelle looked up at Lisa and then looked back down at her monitor. Whatever shenanigans Lisa had gotten herself in, Isabelle was not going to be parley in. Lisa worked through the recent account that came in that morning, all the way until the afternoon. Her singular shoe wasn’t bothering her much; she had almost forgotten, having shoved the shoe off her foot.

She savoured her high heels. They made her look instrumentally taller, but she appreciated every moment she could have them off. Under the table, her feet would always dance around in swirling patterns, all over the soft carpet.

As the clock struck two, Rosaline busted into the room, the door careening into the wall. Lisa swivelled to see Rosaline’s size 8 shoe fling past her face and hit her shelf, knocking over a few faux flower decorations that produced a jumble of letters on her monitor as they fell on the keyboard. “Alright you little brat,” Rosaline barked, “give me back my boots.”

Lisa felt like a little ant looking up to a Human. Rosaline was in a pair, though one was on her desk, of heels higher than any Lisa had ever seen her in, exacerbating the David and Goliath-like situation. Only Lisa’s toes could touch the ground when she sat; Rosaline could have surpassed 180 centimetres.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Lisa, you were the last person in my office. Give them, and Eliza’s shoe, back.”

“Ms. Tsushima, I really don-” Rosaline interrupted her by snatching Lisa’s pantyhose. She grabbed a pair of scissors off her table and snipped a couple times as a threat. “Ok, ok, fine! They’re in the paper bin.”

“Why thank you, Ms. Ramsey. So great we could come to a peaceful settlement.” Rosaline reached under her desk and grabbed the bin. She dumped out the only three things in it and politely put it back. Rosaline seized her and Eliza’s stolen shoes, before kicking off her remaining heel, pulling her boots back onto her feet and leaving.

Lisa was befuddled as to why Rosaline left her pristine-looking stilettos. One on the desk, and one in front of her chair. Lisa scooped up the empty heel and sat it next to its partner, with their soles still warm. They replaced the cheap fake plants on the shelves above her desk. Certainly, they were a better conversation piece.

Eliza popped in a bit later, still with a cold foot. “Lisa, what’s with those shoes on your desk? They’re definitely not your size.”

“Ms. Tsushima popped in just a few minutes ago and left them here.”

“Well speaking of shoes, could I have mine back? I’m about to go to a meeting.”

Lisa gave her a quizzical look. “Did she not give it to you? She came here for it.”

“Oh, Rosaline. Guess it’s hers then,” Eliza said with a chuckle.

“What do you mean?”

“That lady has an odd collection of shoes. I don’t really mind, she’s a great boss otherwise.” Eliza could tell Lisa was a tad weirded out, “it’s just something she does. You get used to it.”

Rosaline’s key jingled as she turned the lock. Opening the drawer, she admired the vast array of footwear from her coworkers. ‘Eight in 3 years,’ and today she’d earned two, three in the past week. Five from Evaline, two from Eliza, and one from the fairly fresh Lisa.

Lisa’s heel was a bit of a letdown. They lacked the extreme adventurousness of Evaline’s skyscraper-like heels, though weren’t well-worn like Eliza’s. Eliza’s ‘new’ addition to her collection was light blue and had a rough outline of her foot. Rosaline dropped it into her safebox, smiling over the recent acquisitions.

Criticism is welcome and appreciated. Ask to make derivative works.

All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
JackFrawst

Re: Kung Shoe

Post by JackFrawst »

Oh, man. Hilarious! I usually don't go for prank stories like these, but this one...Wow! :ooook:
DervDimension

Re: Kung Shoe

Post by DervDimension »

I liked it a lot. Especially the shoe stealing part. Would like to see more descriptions of their nylon feet though.