DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Xavi is still the closest thing to a bot a human being has ever been.
That interaction with Mike was crazy ahah :crash:
Same Blackfoot, I don't even want to take part in the youtube chat because of him.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:30 pm Xavi is still the closest thing to a bot a human being has ever been.
That interaction with Mike was crazy ahah :crash:
Same Blackfoot, I don't even want to take part in the youtube chat because of him.
You see what ive been saying. dude acts like a bot. Says the same repetitive comments everyday all day and drops money on them everyday.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Gorgeous A-Team today, Diana as always and first time I see Rebecca in full summer outfit this year.
Overall, the dynamic was much better , nice segments throughout the shows, particularly during the 5:00pm show with a zoomed on toe dangle.

I also noticed that Rebecca is more enclined to proper and more natural shoeplay when she wears those brown pumps instead of her classic black heels. I guess the usual pair is too loose for her so it doesn't cause as much pain.

Diana decided to put on the pumps and give us a show way too late today, unfortunate :roll:

Last day for the A-team this week.
Globe

Post by Globe »

A week later and same outcome for today. We get the A-team on the worst shows. Arcadia mentionned it in the youtube chat and Nicky A immediately jumped on it.

Last show was the most promising but the plain white presenter stand had to ruin the whole view.

Not even gonna speak about the energy ratgeber shows, we get those boring segments almost 2-3 times a day now. They are even selling solar panels on the beach set lol.

Even their uploads are lacking lastly. They didn't even bothered uploading the best show of last week.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Just got back from a trip. Time for me to step in. As BF knows, somehow/some way they have listened to me on a few occasions
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:50 pm Just got back from a trip. Time for me to step in. As BF knows, somehow/some way they have listened to me on a few occasions
I hope you had a good trip !
Good to know your words could make things move the right way :pray:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

The Peal TV Chat been dead for the past couple of days. Nothing but Xavi and his repetitive comments and yes man Chester. they might as well close off the chat again till the Fall. Also still no word on any of the new ladies.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The Chat seems to follow the shows. The Chat is dead & boring because the shows are dead & boring. I’ll wait till The A-Team comes back to say anything…or hope Diana reads this
Globe

Post by Globe »

Peeped through the live to check real quick. As expected nothing happened during today's segments.
Except when I was about to quit, Diana, out of pain, removed her straps from her high heels and did a few standing dipping/shoe off to relieve her feet. This lasted for a good 15-20 mins during the energy ratgeber show. :oops:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Whoa…that’s pretty awesome. Don’t see that every day
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Is it toward the end of the show
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:20 pm Is it toward the end of the show
Yes last 20 mins of the show she had her straps off and at the very end the camera zoomed in on her both feet completely out of the straps :o
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That was nice.
It’s sometimes funny how coy she can be…she’ll hide the shoeplay, watch the monitor to see if she’s in view, rush to put her shoes back on…but other times it’s right in front of the camera with no care…all of it is extremely sexy
Globe

Post by Globe »

Funny enough i think the camera man caught her on the act, zoomed in and you can see she was struggling trying to put them back on, at one point she just gave up and took them off and rolled with it. She was actually embarrassed for once and didn't have that "it was intended" face.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:44 pm Funny enough i think the camera man caught her on the act, zoomed in and you can see she was struggling trying to put them back on, at one point she just gave up and took them off and rolled with it. She was actually embarrassed for once and didn't have that "it was intended" face.
nice catch!
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Curious facts about the views of the videos, I have analyzed the last two months, in them Rebecca appears in 96 videos, Diana appears in 206 videos and Monica appears in 181 videos.
If we consider unsuccessful videos those with less than 1,500 views and successful videos those with more than 6,000 views, the data is as follows:
LITTLE SUCCESS VIDEOS:
-Rebecca 1 out of 96. (1.04%).
-Diana 25 out of 206. (12.13%).
-Monica 33 out of 181. (18.23%).
SUCCESS VIDEOS:
-Rebecca 32 out of 96. (33.33%).
-Diana 42 out of 206. (20.38%).
-Monica 24 out of 181. (13.26%).
Here I leave it.....
Globe

Post by Globe »

Pretty cool stats, I guess we all noticed that trend but I, on my end, never bothered putting the numbers on paper.
Thanks for doing so !

I'm surprised Rebecca appears in 96 videos tbf, it feels like she is missing most of the shows with her part time contract.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Unfortunately it looks as though we are in fir a long Summer of strappy sandals with Diana. Maybe she’ll give a thought to slingbacks as those are dippable
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana looking beautiful in red and her ponytail. I like Monika's shoes today.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Italiaq is another tool. Very brash on there asking Diana to wear heels