DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ismaltese

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by ismaltese »

I guess her hesitations and strange accent is because she's not german, and to sell you need to talk better than average.
Maybe as long her accent improve she will have more space.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What did Rebecca do today? What segments
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ismaltese wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:21 pm I guess her hesitations and strange accent is because she's not german, and to sell you need to talk better than average.
Maybe as long her accent improve she will have more space.
She's Russian
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Rebecca did the 15 minute show, bike demonstration, !0 Euro (doing the twist with Diana in nylon feet),Health & Fitness (in nylon feet on the treadmill & a little standing shoeplay at the end), Top 10 (some dangling) & Energy Show (some late Diana dangling). Great uploads as well.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:02 pm What did Rebecca do today? What segments
What Neil said. ^
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Strappy shoes and boots…when will they learn. This will not get eyes on the show. It’s just Xavi, Chester & Nicky having an emoji chat
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:05 pm Strappy shoes and boots…when will they learn. This will not get eyes on the show. It’s just Xavi, Chester & Nicky having an emoji chat
You don't get it! They are not dressing up for you. If they wore hose and dippable shoes everyday than people will get bored. Be grateful they wear that anyway
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Whoa…okay. I totally get it. But you play to the audience. If it’s viewers and clicks you need,…they know this isn’t going to get it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You don't even know the audience. I'm sure it's only 10 percent who love the hose, dippable shoes and shoeplay (us foot lovers) We might watch but we aren't buying anything. Be thankful they dress up for us as much as they do.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Early this morning I thought for sure we were getting a dip from Monika. Solar show, the heel started to pop…but then she stopped
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Unfortunately I think we’ve seen the end of PEARLTV that was 21’-22’. It was a great 1-1/2 run with the girls basically giving us a show and increasing viewership 10 fold. They actually looked like they were having fun entertaining us. Now the Chat is sad…just Chester, Xavi and Nicky A all spanking each other. Nobody on there ( like myself) to encourage Diana for a little standing shoeplay (now it’s just her obligatory dangle from time to time)

At this point, it’s really only worth watching if Rebecca is on…Oh Well
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:36 pm Unfortunately I think we’ve seen the end of PEARLTV that was 21’-22’. It was a great 1-1/2 run with the girls basically giving us a show and increasing viewership 10 fold. They actually looked like they were having fun entertaining us. Now the Chat is sad…just Chester, Xavi and Nicky A all spanking each other. Nobody on there ( like myself) to encourage Diana for a little standing shoeplay (now it’s just her obligatory dangle from time to time)

Well it's not shoeplay on demand
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:36 pm Unfortunately I think we’ve seen the end of PEARLTV that was 21’-22’. It was a great 1-1/2 run with the girls basically giving us a show and increasing viewership 10 fold. They actually looked like they were having fun entertaining us. Now the Chat is sad…just Chester, Xavi and Nicky A all spanking each other. Nobody on there ( like myself) to encourage Diana for a little standing shoeplay (now it’s just her obligatory dangle from time to time)

sadly id have to agree.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nobody said it was. However when you indulge us like they did for 18 months and almost completely “pull the plug”…it sucks. Plus I can guarantee the viewership was at its peak during that time…just like it drops when it’s just “Monika TV” (although she’s getting better)

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:46 pm

Well it's not shoeplay on demand
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Because they realize that sales have no affect on the way if they shoeplay. At this point they are probably annoyed with the knuckleheads who bother them.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:24 am Because they realize that sales have no affect on the way if they shoeplay. At this point they are probably annoyed with the knuckleheads who bother them.
I think we are just a little bit self-centered about this :-)
They are doing their job and we are not their first thought, even if they clearly know about this small foot-fetish fanbase, and they are kind enough to play for us sometimes.

P.S. I think there are different chat in different countries. I don't know the logic behind it (I always login from Italy, only change is the OS I use), but sometimes I see german people (or at least, german language) in the YT chat. The one with Chester & C is not the only one.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ismaltese wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:42 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:24 am Because they realize that sales have no affect on the way if they shoeplay. At this point they are probably annoyed with the knuckleheads who bother them.
I think we are just a little bit self-centered about this :-)
They are doing their job and we are not their first thought, even if they clearly know about this small foot-fetish fanbase, and they are kind enough to play for us sometimes.

P.S. I think there are different chat in different countries. I don't know the logic behind it (I always login from Italy, only change is the OS I use), but sometimes I see german people (or at least, german language) in the YT chat. The one with Chester & C is not the only one.
I'm not part of the WE . It's some who get upset when the don't shoeplay or dont wear what they want.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i must say Monika has been on fire with the outfits she been wearing lately. also loving the tan nylons.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you Diana if you are reading this.
I love the 10 Euro Show when they do it standing. Got a few dips from Diana today. Yeah!!!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:34 pm Thank you Diana if you are reading this.
I love the 10 Euro Show when they do it standing. Got a few dips from Diana today. Yeah!!!
you talking the 10 Euro Show or the Top 10 show because I was just about to tell you about it. :mrgreen: