Christmas Story for 2021

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hamilton

Christmas Story for 2021

Post by Hamilton »

I wrote another story today. I hope all who read it enjoy it, Merry Christmas to all.

Copyright 2021

Not Really Cinderella

Cindy Beth Le Hem put on the only black dress she had, a body hugging minidress. The dress was modest on top but had a mini slit that allowed her legs to move freely and left little to the imagination. She wore black micro fishnet pantyhose and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Flicking her wavy shoulder length blond hair behind her back. Pivoting on her stocking feet she looked at her profile while standing flat footed. She stood on her tiptoes and like that look better. Definitely heels she decided. It was probably not best dress to wear to a funeral but it was the only black dress she had.
Cindy found the holiday funeral oxymoronic with the cheerful sorrow, and light spirited mourning. She wondered why she came. It wasn’t like she was close to her godmother; she hardly saw her. Most of time she was there she was trying to avoid her step mother and step sisters and it looked like they were trying to avoid her too. Cindy saw them on the other side of the room dressed in more appropriate black dresses and black hose. They were all short attractive women with big feet. All of them wore the raven black hair pulled tight in a bun as usual.
She was confident they would stay put. Her mother was sitting down with her stocking feet tucked under her chair and one of her shoes had fallen behind her chair looked beyond the reach of any of her feet. Her sister Cassie was standing on top of her shoes and her sister Karen was in no mood for walking as she was standing in obviously painful high heeled ankle boots.
Karen called herself K because she wanted to avoid the negative connotations associated with the name Karen. When K noticed her sisters stocking feet resting on top of her flats, she realized she realized how bad of a choice her spiked heeled ankle boots were. Her boots were hot and her nylon feet were sweaty. The angle of the shoe and the sweat on her feet cause her toes to slide into the pointy toe of her boots. Her little toe was screaming and her bunions ached. She couldn’t easily slip her boots off like her sister could slip in and out of her shoes.
Ryan showed up at the viewing.
“You didn’t have to come” Cindy said.
“I’m here to support you babe”, he replied as he sat down next to her.
“Thanks”, she said with a subdued smile.
After a few moments of silence, he heard the rustle of nylon rubbing together as she crossed her legs towards him. There as a soft sigh.
“This is so boring”, she whispered as she reached down and pushed her high heel off of the heel of her foot.
Ryan’s eyes bulged as well as another part of his anatomy as he looked at her dangling shoe.
“Toes cramped or are you doing that for me”, he asked.
“Neither”, she said as she rolled her eyes, “I don’t do everything for you. I’m just bored but if my foot excites you two birds”.
Cindy rotated her foot and let her pump slide further out on her toes revealing some nice toe cleavage.
“I’ve great news”, he said placing his hand on her knee.
She flexed her toes and now her little toe was out of the shoe. She pointed her big toe upward to keep her high heel from falling and looked at Ryan to hear his great news.
“I’ve been guaranteed a job as soon as I pass my board examination”, he proudly said looking into Cindy’s deep blue eyes, “I’m taking the review class now and at the end of the class I’ll take the test”.
His eyes quickly glanced down to peek at Cindy’s toes. Seeing his eyes, Cindy reached and pulled her dangling shoe tightly back on to her foot.
“You better pass because we need the money”, said Cindy looking into Ryan’s eyes.
Ryan took his hand off of Cindy’s knee.
“So why are you sitting here alone instead of with your sisters”, Ryan asked to change the subject?
“Step sisters”, replied Cindy, “We’re estranged”.
Ryan looked more closely at Cindy’s step sisters and notice one sister unzipping her high heeled ankle boot; he kept ogling.
Cindy glanced at what Ryan was staring at and saw Karen pulling her boot off her foot. She saw a red bunion through her dark stockings. A look of exasperated disbelief came over Cindy’s face and she uncrossed and recrossed her legs away from Ryan.
Ryan saw K slip her stocking foot under her opposite knee. He could clearly see the sole of her foot and the inflamed bunion she was gently massaging with her hand. The stocking foot under the knee was one of Ryan’s favorites poses for a woman. He loved it especially when the woman would play with her toes with her fingers.
Aware of what Ryan was looking at, Cindy uncrossed her leg and slipped off her shoe. She then tucked her stocking foot under her knee the pressed her stocking toes into Ryan’s leg; she had Ryan’s attention now.
Ryan rubbed the ball of Cindy’s foot with his thumb. It felt warm, soft, and dry.
“So why are you estranged from your sister”, asked Ryan?
“MAGA Liberal”, Cindy tersely said.
The funeral director stepped to the front of the room and introduced Cindy’s mother as someone who would say a few words. Although Cindy’s mother was prepared to speak, the introduction caught her off guard. Quickly she uncrossed her ankles and fished for her shoes. She found one shoe and used both of her feet to position the shoe to slip into it. Apparently, her feet and swelled a little bit and she had trouble squeezing her foot back into it. She was trying to force one shoe on while her stocking foot vainly swept across the carpet to find her errant shoe. Cindy’s mother turned to Cassie for help and Cassie began to slip her back into her shoes. Karen saw her mother’s, shoe before Cassie completely put on her shoes. It was the single booted Karen that came to the rescue as she awkwardly walked behind her mother’s chair to retrieve her shoe.
The next day It was the last review class before they would sit for the test. Ryan’s instructor was in her usual boring casual clothes, oversized sweater, basic black slacks and tightly laced Doc Martin boots. Ryan sometimes wondered if that was the only clothes she owned. At least her clothes that weren’t distracting. Ryan remembered one cute professor who constantly played with her shoes; he almost failed that class. Ryan knew what was at stake. He had the commitment to get a high paying job if he passed the test. He concentrated on every word and practice exercise in that class. At the end he felt good. As he was leaving, he thanked his instructor. She smiled and said,
“See you next week”
Given the holidays and Covid the legal firm of Bennett and Germanotta was empty and Diane Hannah, the most junior paralegal was comfortable walking around office alone, shoeless. Due to attorney client privilege, there was research that could only be done in the office. She was on her way to a holiday party so she was dressed in a red dress and taupe pantyhose. Diane had discarded her red stilettos some somewhere in the office but she couldn’t remember where in the office. On her way back from replacing a legal tome she passed by a partner’s office with an open door. She walked in to imagine herself as a successful lawyer. Her stocking feet immediately notice a thicker more plush, more padded carpet.
She walked behind the huge oak desk and let the high-backed leather chair swallow her up as she sat. Leaning back, she propped her stocking feet on the corner of the desk and closed her eyes to imagine her successful future.
“Diane”, said Mr. Bennett.
Startled Diane opened her eyes and couldn’t pull her stocking feet off the desk quick enough.
She stammered and said, “I’m sorry Mr. Bennett I was ah…”. She wasn’t thinking well on her stocking feet.
“Don’t worry”, I’m glad you’re her and your shoes are in the conference room under the table”, said Mr. Bennett.
He explained that there was an estate to be settled between 4 women and he wanted Diane to contact the woman an make the arrangements stipulated in the will and testament. He said the 4 women were allowed to go through the deceased’s house and disperse her assets among themselves and that the house would then be sold to settle her debts.
On the day of Ryan’s test Cindy came out of the bathroom wearing a black sports bra and sheer white support pantyhose. She grabbed her floor length satin green robe off of its hook. Wrapping the robe around her slender lithe body she slid her stocking feet into a pair of well-worn backless slippers and shuffled silently to the tiny kitchen. Cindy stirred her instant oatmeal in the dim light of morning. She slipped her white stocking foot out of her slipper and placed it on top of her other foot. The toes of her stocking foot peeked from beneath the hem of her robe. Her toes were painted candy cane red. As the sun rose a beam of light came through the window and shone upon her toes. Her sheer white pantyhose had a bit of a sheen. The sun made her red toenails, sheathed in white nylon, green satin of her robe glisten. It was a fleeting sight that would remind anyone who saw it of Christmas if anyone was there to see it. Her oatmeal was ready. She wiggled her toes just before they disappeared under her robe and slid back into her slipper.
Cindy shuffled across the floor carrying her oatmeal to her favorite chair and curled up in her favorite chair. She brought both of her stocking feet onto the chair and pressed her toes into one of the arms of the chair and leaned her body into the opposite arm. It was going to be a busy day at the fulfillment center but she hoped her boyfriend Ryan would have a good day. If Ryan passed his test, it would solve their money problems, then she could quit her job and pursue educational goals.
After finishing her oatmeal, she tugged at the toe seams of her stockings. Cindy wore the support hose because of all the walking she would do at the fulfillment center but she didn’t like the waythe stockings cramped her toes.
Ryan was still sleeping as Cindy got dressed. She pulled a pair of black leggings over her pantyhose. After putting one her the company blue polo shirt she reached in her top drawer and withdrew a pair of small pink crew socks. Cindy decided to have a little fun.
She walked to the head of the bed where Ryan was sleeping on his side. Picking up her leg she put her white nylon foot Ryan’s pillow. Cindy rubbed her big toe against Ryan’s nose. Ryan awoke and just as he realized Cindy’s foot was rubbing his nose, she dropped her pink socks on his face.
“Time to wake up”, said Cindy, “Want to help me put my socks and boots on”?
Ryan immediately sat up and said “Sure”!
He immediately put Cindy’s foot in has lap and grabbed a pink sock.
Cindy rubbed her toes against his warm stiff cock and said “You better study hard today”.
Ryan sat at his preferred fourth-floor library table. He liked the table because it was it was situated in a corner close to where two lines of study carrels met. One side of the table was perpendicular to one line of carrels and another side of the table ran parallel to a line of carrels. Before Covid it was a perfect place to watch coeds slipping kicking off their shoes to get comfortable as they studied. Ryan could see their feet perfectly while the carrels obscured the girls view of him. For someone who enjoyed female feet it was the perfect place although he always had trouble concentrating on his work. It probably explained his barely acceptable GPA.
During Covid the library was usually empty and those in the library were socially distant. Today the fourth floor was empty as usual. This was going to be a good study day. There were no distractions until…
Three girls walked past his table to the study carrels. The short slender Asian girl seemed to be the leader as the other girls were following her. Her hair was long straight and black. She was wearing a tight college sweat shirt, cropped jeans, thin white sock and red chucks with squashed down heels. She was hugging her books tightly to her chest. Following her was a taller ginger haired girl in a white sweater, tartan skirt black tights and Ugg boots. She carried her books in a large off the shoulder bag. The third girl was a strawberry blond in yoga pants flats and no socks. She was just carrying one book and a highlighter
Each girl sat at a carrel and all their feet were in clear view for Ryan.
As soon as the ginger haired girl sat down, toed off one boot with the other. She crossed her legs at the knee and began rubbing the leg of the carrel with her stocking foot. Then she extended her lower leg and dragged the heel of the boot across the floor and her foot and leg started slipping out of the boot. Soon her boot was lying flat on the floor the smooth heel of her stocking foot was exposed but her toes remained hidden in the shaft of her boot.
The yoga pants girl sat down and crossed her ankles under the chair. The heel popped out of her bottom shoe to the point where Ryan could see her bare wrinkled glistening sole. Soon her top shoe fell off of her foot and Ryan could her long dexterous toes pinch the vamp of her fallen shoe. She picked her shoe up shook around a bit and dropped it. Picking the shoe up again with her toes she uncrossed her ankles and dropped her shoe. Then she began to slowly twirl her flats with her big toes.
The Asian girl slipped one foot out of her Chuck and tucked her petite stocking foot under her opposite knee. Ryan looked at her empty shoe and saw that she had tied her laces under the tongue. Since she was a short girl, she could sit without her other foot touching the floor. Soon her shoe was dangling from her toes by the laces tied under her tongue.
Ryan looked at his open book and was able to read a paragraph before Asian girl dropped her dangling shoe on the floor and began sliding her newly free socked foot up the leg of the study carrel leg adjacent to the leg the ginger hair girl’s foot was rubbing. Were their feet going to touch? Would they be playing footsie? The Asian girl then started rubbing the foot tucked under her knee with her hand. There was the book, the two feet fubbing the carrel leg, the big toes twirling the shoes. All of it was seared in Ryan’s memory as one great memory.
Ryan sat nervously in the test hall awaiting the instructor to arrive and distribute the test. He was trying to memorize a myriad of facts. Soon he heard the unmistakable click of high heels walking into the hall. He looked up and saw his instructor like he had never seen her before. She was wearing a blue pinstriped pencil skirt, shiny pantyhose and high heel pumps. Her white shirt was pulled tight against her breast and she wore a matching jacket.
Instantly, Ryan forgot everything. The only thing he could concentrate one was the click of her heels and the fact his instructor had legs.
“Begin”, said the instructor as she sat down at a table that did not hide her legs.
Ryan forced himself to just look at the test paper and then her heard clop, clop. It was the familiar sound of high heels dropping. He had to look towards the sound. His instructor had two foot-model quality feet halfway out of their respective shoes. He could bright green toenails. His heart sank as all his blood rushed to his crotch. Every time he tried to read a test question, he heard the sound of a shoe sliding or nylon rubbing together and he had to look up and see. The instructor was now rubbing her stocking toes up and down the table leg. There was no way he could concentrate on this test.
The instructor saw Ryan looking at her. “Do you have a question Ryan”, she asked.
“No”, he replied looking down at his test.
After a little while he heard some rustling noises. Looking up he saw his instructor had tucked a stocking foot under the opposite knee and her fingers were playing with her toe seam of her hose.
A few days later Karen, Cassie and their mother arrived at Cindy’s godmother’s house to divide the assets.
“Where is Cindy”, asked Diane?
“We don’t know but we’re here so let’s begin”, said Karen.
“Who gave Cindy the details” asked Diane.
“Cassie”, said Karen.
“I thought you did”, said Cassie.
They both then turned to their mother and asked “Mom”?
Their mother turned to Diane and said, “We have a schedule to keep. Cindy can come after we’re done”.
Diane thought about delaying the asset division but decided upsetting three clients was worse than upsetting one so she let the women go through the house to divide the assets. Diane saw the disappointment in all the women’s eyes as all the items in the house looked of little value. They took some dishes and flatware and some paintings but in the end they left disgruntled.
“So, you really don’t think you passed”, Cindy said to Ryan.
“I couldn’t concentrate”, said Ryan.
Cindy was tired, disappointed but wanted to be supportive.
“Well before you login to see your results help me off with my boots”, said Cindy, “it was a rough shift at the fulfilment center”.
Cindy thought it would be a win, win if she got afoot massage and Ryan was distracted from his failure.
Ryan put both of Cindy’s feet in his lap and undid the laces of both boots. He pulled off one boot and inhaled an arousing aroma. Then he pulled off the other boot and peeled off her socks exposing her white nylon covered feet. He grabbed a foot in each hand and pushed his thumbs into the middle of her sultry arched. He slid his thumbs up towards the balls of her feet. Cindy closed her eyes in bliss.
The bliss was short lived; Cindy’s phone rang. It was Diane.
Diane explained what had happened with her godmother’s estate and if she could come to the estate right now, she could take the remaining assets.
“Give me your keys I have to get to the lawyer quickly”, she said “Make dinner and then we’ll look at how badly you did on your test when I get back in a couple of hours”.
“OK”, said Ryan handing Cindy his keys.
Cindy got up and headed for the door.
“What about your boots” asked Ryan.
“I don’t want them”, she answered as she slipped her stocking feet into her backless slippers. In the car Cindy kicked her slippers off onto the floorboards. Driving in her stocking feet was relaxing and stimulating.
At her godmother’s house Diane explained that her mother sisters took everything except her godmother’s shoes because they didn’t fit.
Cindy looked at a sizeable collection of shoes that were her size. She walked into closet in her stocking feet to try on some of the shoes. Cindy tried to pull a shoe on but her toes jammed into something. Looking into the shoe she found a wad of hundred dollar bills. She had ten thousand dollars in her hands. As it turned out all of her godmother’s shoes had cash or jewelry stuffed into them. When it was all done Cindy had over a hundred thousand dollars. It didn’t matter if Ryan got his job or not. Things were good.
Cindy’s phone rang. It was Karen. She apologized that her mother and sister tried to screw her out of her godmother’s assets. She then explained she thought her godmother was rich but the stuff they took was really worthless. Karen then hoped Cindy could at least enjoy the shoe collection. Cindy smiled silently.
Just as Cindy hung up Ryan called. He had passed his test after all.
Cindy stood in her stocking feet looking at all the shoes. She picked a pair of festive looking high heels to wear home. As she stepped into the cold air wearing her new shoes the thought of what she did to deserve such good sudden fortune and realized it was nothing. She then realized with this money she could now do something She decided to have a Christmas party invite her sisters and mother. Perhaps they shouldn’t be estranged anymore. It must have been the spirit of Christmas.

Hamilton

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Christmas Story for 2021

Post by nyllover »

Thank you so much for sharing this... you've got such a talent!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I'm glad to so share and thank you for the compliment. I had two different ideas for a story this year and I combined them both. I wrote the story in a day and wasn't sure if it really worked. I just try to giveback every year to those who give throughout the year. Thank you for your site Nyllover.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Happy New Year to all. My only wish is that 2022 is a better year than 2021 for everyone and the world.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Brilliant work as always, Ham. Happy New Year!
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I'm glad you enjoyed story Jack and I appreciate the great comment, I hope the New Year is good to you.