Late for the Date

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

HeroOfKvatch

Late for the Date

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

Staring out the restaurant window, Edith Sykorova awaits her belated Date. With ten minutes past 20 00, she sighs and wonders where in the world they could be. Perhaps they didn’t like the venue; it was casual enough for Edith to wear a simple beige knee-length skirt and a white blouse. Maybe they just thought it was too cold. Autumn had come in full force, her stockings matching the orange leaves. Her feet are covered in light blue ankle boots that boost her substantial height. Though already 172cm tall, they lift her by another 10cm.

She slips her right heel out, it sliding readily out of her loose boots. She plays around on her phone, watching minutes zoom past her. She crosses her legs, right over the left. Bouncing her foot around in boredom, the shoe slips further and further off. By the time another five minutes passed, her toes were where her heel should be. The boot is overturned, hanging upside down with the toe cap pointing to the floor. “Really, 15 minutes late?” She mutters to herself. I’m leaving in another five minutes, she thinks. Katarina Richter had looked suave and cool in the photos, though that wouldn’t matter if she stood Edith up.

The boot dances wildly, swaying with the movement of her foot. As she watches the time on her phone reach 22:18, her boot lands with a thud. Unabashed, she twirls her foot around, her toes stretching around in the nylon shroud. After all, the table cloth hid her legs, no need to put the boot back on. Although, it is getting fairly chilly. Autumn night is already upon her, and the restaurant’s windows are wide open. She’s glad she chose a long-sleeve shirt; she had left her jacket at home. She scours around the table’s base, probing around for her dropped shoe.

Her toes brush over the boot’s underside. Spinning it around, she uses her other boot to pivot it. Just as her toes slips into the entrance, a parade of steps deafens the room. Huffing and puffing, a woman with red cheeks sprints over to Edith’s table. Her brown hair, poorly tied into a ponytail, is frazzled and frizzy. The sudden shock of her Date arriving jolts down Edith’s spine and into her feet. She accidentally kicks her shoe right under the opposite seat. “I’m so sorry I’m late! My motorcycle broke down along the way. I had to push it all the way here. Please forgive me!” She bows down and folds her hands over her head. “Alright, just relax and sit down.”

Slipping off her black leather jacket, she lays it on the back of her chair and sits down. “Again, I’m really sorry for making you wait.”

“Please don’t worry about it, you’re here now.” Katarina has already given Edith a poor impression. Her hair was unkempt, her crimson red dress shirt messy and buttoned two buttons too low. A small run in Kate’s sheer black tights sits on the inside of her thigh, right below the end of her black pencil skirt. She takes note of Kate’s unlaced black leather boots, with the aglets dangling around. Oh, crap! Her shoe is still tucked under Kate’s chair. Kate hasn’t noticed it or her uncovered foot yet, but she needs to find it before she does.

“So Edith, what type of movies do you watch?” Kate says, immediately trying to quell her embarrassment. “I mostly watch horror movies. Mostly paranormal ones like the Ring and the Grudge.”

“That’s- that’s quite the selection. Do you not get scared watching them?”

“I do, but that’s part of the experience. What are your favourite types of movies?” Though fear is the key to horror, she knows the key to a date isn’t walking around with one shoe on. For all she knows, Kate may have already accidentally pushed her boot even further out, where even her long legs couldn’t reach. Her bare foot is now ice cold in the Autumn night, the opaque orange tights barely helping. “I mostly watch Sci-Fi. Can’t get enough of Star Wars,” Kate says, Edith almost unable to pay attention.

Rubbing her sole against the top of her remaining boots vamp, she desperately uses friction to warm her foot. She can just faintly hear the sound of them dragging against each other. Kate continues to ramble on about films, while Edith assures her with monotone affirmations. “Edith, Edith. Back to Earth please.”

“Oh, uh, um, yes!”

“It wasn’t a yes or no question. You seem a bit distracted. Do you need a moment?”

“No no, I’m fine. Keep going,” she says, reaching around the floor with her foot. Frisking around the opposite chair, she scouts out the area. Only feeling untied laces, she probes deeper, where Kate is almost certain to notice.

Not here, not there, ahah! She grasps onto the blocky heel and begins to drag it back to her. Kate feels the sensation of leather rubbing against her bare heel. Her legs are covered in stirrup tights, with her toes and heel exposed. She presses down, stopping the boot in its path. “Are you trying to steal my shoe, Edith?” She says, giggling all the while.

“What? No, I lost my shoe earlier under your chair. I tried getting it out.”

“Was that what I felt earlier? I’ll get it for you.” Pushing her chair away from the table, she retrieves a blue boot from under it. “Hmm, on second thought, I’ll keep it for now.” She places the shoe back on the floor, next to her seat.

“Uh, um, what?” Edith could hardly believe those words. She was already in disbelief Kate chose to take her boots off willingly, when her own foot was frosty. Edith begins a plea for her shoe, but only ekes out a high-pitched sound before the waiter asks, “Here's the menu, ladies.” He hands them both the menus, and begins announcing the specials.

Staring up and down at the list of dishes, her foot glides across the wood floor. Her big toe can just barely reach Kate’s chair. Her stolen shoe was so close, yet so far. She slouches in her seat, trying to get the smallest edge. Kate notices Edith’s toes creeping closer. She pushes Edith’s shoe even further out from the table and gently pushes Edith’s foot away with her own. Edith’s slick nylons were effortlessly sent back. With her plan failing, Edith concedes and says, “I’ll take the Number 14.”

“I’ll take the Number 18, thank you.” Kate and Edith simultaneously hand over their menus, the waiter taking them in. Once he walks off, Edith asks, “can you please give it back? It’s getting really cold now.”

“What, it’s not that cold. I’m sitting here in my stocking feet, you’ll be fine.” Kate’s feet sit comfortably on the tongue of her right boot. Her left foot sits on top of the shoe, while her right foot crosses it at the ankle. As she speaks, her right foot rolls around in a circle. Pushing a near-200kg motorbike in heels made her feet sore and hot. The night’s chill breeze is like a miracle to her toes which had gotten clammy in the leather. The moment she got here, she kicked off her tight boots immediately. She isn’t quite sure where the other shoe had gone.

“So Kate, you never showed your motorbike in the pictures.”

“I just didn't think anyone would care.”

“I think it’s pretty cool. If it didn’t break down, that is.”

“Wait, really? Well, I think it broke down because…” Kate has walken straight into Edith’s trap. Edith spotted Kate’s empty left boot toppled on its side, with little but the tip of the heel residing within the tablecloth. While Kate chats on about her motorbike and why she thinks it broke down, Edith grabs the outcast shoe with her toes, struggling thanks to the slippery nylons. Fumbling a bit, she accidentally exposes her entire foot to anyone sitting that side of the restaurant and pushes the boot out even further.

Kate continues her rant about fuel, falling on the deaf ears of Edith, who both didn’t drive and is preoccupied. Her foot in orange tights pokes out yet again. There was no doubt to her that people were noticing her and her shoe troubles. They must think she somehow lost her shoe. Ok, she did, but it wasn’t this one.

Slightly nervous Kate will catch on, her foot moves slowly as she watches where her eyes go. As Edith’s big toe touched the heel, she hears the rattling of wine and ice from behind her. Startling her, she accidentally kicks the shoe into the middle of the aisle. Kate remains oblivious, she was talking to and looking at Edith the entire time.

The waitress pushes the cart over the boot, having not noticed it. “Hello Ladies. Are there any drinks you would like tonight? We have a fine selection of…” While the waitress lists off the unending variety of French wines, Kate does a subtle nod to Edith, indicating she should pick. Though hardly a drinker, she feels obliged to pick. She decides on something random, a Moët Chandon Champagne.

The waitress retrieved a dark bottle from the cart of ice, placing it down on their table with the condensation dripping off it. She pops out the cork and pours the first round of glasses for the pair. The waitress puts in the order and moves on.

She trips over Kate’s errant shoe, almost losing her own flat in the process. She picks it up and inspects it. A size 10 US, with an 8cm heel. With it sitting in the middle of the aisle with no clear owner, she puts it on a shelf just under the ice tray. Continuing her route, she eventually hands it over to the hostess for safe-keeping.

Swirling the champagne, Edith takes a sip from it. Having had little to no alcohol her whole life, even a simple wine like this was a tad strong. She put it down immediately, and began idle chat. Discussing their interests, ranging from fishing, to gaming, to soccer. They both had an immense variety of hobbies, even ones seemingly unconnected.

Chatting on and on for minutes, the waiter emerges from the kitchen. He sets down two plates, one of locally-caught ikan bakar, and one of fancified bakmi noodles. Edith immediately digs into the ikan bakar, as does Kate with her bakmi. “Edith, this is really good, do you want to try some?”

“Oh, sure!” Kate twirls the sticky noodles around her chopsticks. Edith opens her mouth, anticipating the flavours. Kate feeds it to Edith and waits for her reaction. She chews, then swallows. Taking a drink from her glass, she asks, “It was good. Do you want some of mine, then?”

“I’d be delighted to, but it looks too good. You should have it all.” They continue eating their dishes with only minimal chatter. Kate takes a drink with each bite, refilling her glass again and again. By her fourth glass, Edith was a sip away from finishing her first. “Edith, do you not drink that much?”

“No, just on occasions like this.” Silently feeling challenged, Edith finishes the final teaspoon of champagne left in the glass, before pouring herself another. Matching a swig for each swallow, she finishes her freshly poured glass as fast as Kate. Edith can feel her chest start to heat up, and her freezing legs begin to thaw. Prying off her remaining shoe, the slick orange tights slide off the high heel, forcing her to grab it with her long fingers. She slowly pulls it off her heel, feeling the cool air sweep across it. She flicks it off her foot, wiggling her toes around in the orange veil.

Feeling like a block of cinder, something crushes Kate’s bare toes. From her leather boots pinching them, to them getting pounded, they just could not see a break. She winces and rubs them against the back of her shin. “Ow, Edith, was that your other shoe?”

“Yes, I just took it off, why?”

“It fell on my foot. Can you make it feel better?”

“I don’t know how I’d do that,” Edith says, a little dejected. A devious smile forms on Kate’s face. She tilts her head to the left, resting it on her fist. Groping around the floor, she first takes Edith’s final shoe to her stash, hiding it under her chair. Marauding around, they are like sharks searching for prey. Feeling the touch of nylon, she rapidly moves in with both her feet.

Edith stutters out a word jumble, as Kate envelops Edith’s feet with her own. Rubbing her soles all over Edith’s right foot, Kate maintains a straight face, holding her composure. In stark contrast, Edith’s face is red and blush, her cheeks the colour of cherry blossoms. Slurping up the final strand of her noodles, Kate sets down her utensils, now devoting all attention to under the table.

Edith squirms around in her seat, forcing her knees together and pushing her hands into her thighs. Her legs brazenly fling around, trying to escape Kate’s stirrup-covered feet. They knock against the white tablecloth, flourishing it like a Matador’s cape. She can faintly hear the soft rubbing of nylon against nylon.

She pushes her feet together, protecting her ticklish soles at the bottom. She scrunched her toes together, shrinking her feet to the smallest size she could make them. Kate’s long toes, tipped with pink nail polish, try to break into the fortress with the vulnerable soles at its core. Though she can handily reach them, she struggles to bring down enough force to split the two sides apart.

Taking a page from her book of wargaming, she creates a diversion. Knowing Edith had all her focus on keeping her feet together, Kate pours another bout of champagne into Edith’s glass and finishes the bottle off with a half-glass in hers. “One last drink to finish off this meal?” She asks. Too polite to refuse, Edith accepts. Picking up their glasses at the same time, they cheers each other, sloshing the now room-temperature wine. Kate gulps her smaller portion, before pouncing right back into action. While Edith takes the final sip, Kate’s left heel pins Edith’s right foot by the toes, with her other foot forcibly dividing Edith’s feet like the Red Sea.

Kate’s stirrups allow her toes absolute freedom to rake across Edith’s sole. Edith feels hard, bony nails prod and poke into her vulnerable high arch. They make her tingly and fuzzy, she isn’t sure how to feel. Her foot is pinned and trapped; she knew there was no escape until Kate wanted. It isn’t like when she was a kid, getting tickled by her sisters. This feels good. She tries to quell the bubbling of laughter; putting her hands over her mouth. Giggles break through, as Kate wordlessly listens to Edith’s dampened laugh.

“Are you ladies done with your meals?” Edith’s and Kate’s legs jerk, their knees slamming into the table. Completely befuddled and caught off guard, Kate replies, “yes!”, Edith responding with the same. The waiter clears the table, knowing better than to question or mention the oddities. Now flustered and embarrassed, Kate asks Edith, “Do you want to go now?”

“Oh, sure.” Edith picks her purse up from the floor, slinging it over her shoulder. She reaches under her chair, only then remembering where her shoes were. Kate slips on her right boot and ties the laces together. She moves to put her other boot on, though comes up empty. “Edith, did you take my shoe?”

“Well, I tried to, but…”

“But where could it be then?” She gasps, putting her hand over her mouth. Crouching down, she looks under the surrounding tables, seeing only empty tables and the shoes of other patrons. Conceding defeat after only a few moments, she picks up her purse and Edith’s boots. Sighing, she gives back Edith’s shoes and takes Edith’s left hand. Paying at the till, they begin to walk out the door. Going past the hostess, they notice the four feet with only one shoe. Oh, hold on! The waitress had given her a single shoe, one that matches the lone boot..

“Miss! I have your shoe!” She yells and grabs the lost shoe, then runs over to Kate. Plopping it next to Kate’s foot, she struts back over to the reservation desk. Edith looks at the hostess sliding around the wood floor in her white nylons and looks back down at her own feet, stretching her toes in her tights. Kate finishes tying up her boot and asks, “Edith, do you want to put your boots on? It’ll probably be pretty chilly outside.”

“I’d like something else instead…” Edith slings her right arm around Kate’s neck. Knowing what to do, Kate sweeps Edith off her feet and into her arms. Edith gives Kate a light peck on the cheeks, leaving a soft pink mark. Kicking open the front door, she spots a taxicab right outside. Opening the back door, she deposits Edith off on the other side, before sliding in herself. Pre-emptive to anyone speaking, Edith shifts back over to Kate and rests her head on her shoulder. She brings her tights-covered feet off the dirty floor, plopping them in Kate’s lap.

The driver asks, “so, where to?”

I only just got back into the rhythm of writing, so it might not be the best. I'll post new stories semi-regularly (probably once a month) since I already have a few ideas stored up, likely with the same characters. Hope you enjoy it!

All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
Hamilton

Re: Late for the Date

Post by Hamilton »

I read your second story and then found this other work. Keep writing.