Some free clips for you

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Re: Some free clips for you

Post by Leopard »

Some shoes insoles with toe prints? :)

davidr

Post by davidr »

Leopard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:22 am Some shoes insoles with toe prints? :)
G478 in the first post?!
If you're just interested in pictures, I have collected many in the Lost&Found series at fussphantasie.de over the years, they are free to download. Sample is attached.
Attachments
lf2018_flats.jpg
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for all the amazing stuff David 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

davidr wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:53 am
Let's do a challenge! I have hundreds of unreleased short clips. Tell me your dream combination of any kind of shoeplay and I will post this here as I'm quite sure I can deliver :)

Your work is fantastic! Also, this challenge you made is excellent. Thank you so much and keep up the good work

Here's my combination: In an office environment a girl with high heels starts playing with her shoes under the table and then showing us her entire feet.
Ripped nylon

Post by Ripped nylon »

Hello Marco!! How are you? I'm known as Deecal on your site 😄 I don't know if the challenge is still going on but i'll throw in 2 of my combos

1) Ped socks that have slipped off of bare feet

2) Barefoot sneakers/converse but we get to see a clear view of the insoles (I'd say this is almost impossible candid)
davidr

Post by davidr »

rowbbinn wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:44 pm Here's my combination: In an office environment a girl with high heels starts playing with her shoes under the table and then showing us her entire feet.
Ok I lost again :/
I know that for sure, because I haven't captured candid very much in offices yet. I have a small part of an office girl but with flats. This part was already published as a full clip, see attachment.
But the other thing: I made a staged clip long time ago at fussphantasie. I still don't know if I may or should put links here, here is a cheesy video preview :mrgreen:
But still, no candid, staged. And with my face under Lissa's feet...
https://www.fussphantasie.de/assets/upl ... il_640.mp4

Ripped nylon wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm 1) Ped socks that have slipped off of bare feet
2) Barefoot sneakers/converse but we get to see a clear view of the insoles (I'd say this is almost impossible candid)
I know you :)
1. Completely slipped off and lying next or peds hanging half on the feet? But a silly question from me anyway, because I didn't have such a clip, I know it. Nevertheless I have many many peds clips. Which kind do you prefer?
2. How should this be possible? :S The only thing I can think of is, when the girl slipped out completely and pushes her shoe to the side or at least I'm just sitting behind her and have accidentally the right angle.
With flats this is easier, see G478 in the first post. But Sneakers shoeplay is rare in these times. I have some more good barefoot/Sneaker clips but without the insole unfortunately.
If you are interested in pictures of insoles, grab the free Lost&Found archives at fussphantasie. There are many pictures of them. Or, as a small glance, the Shoe Store compilations, see attachment. But this is also without shoeplay, obviously.
And hell, I'm missing filming inside stores. COVID has f*cked this up completely at the moment :(
Attachments
f1.jpg
d1.jpg
davidr

Post by davidr »

Well, I have found something, but this is a messed up collection of both requests together haha :D

Barefoot in Adidas:
www.cc-feet.com/share/2912+free_H842.mp4

Flats with peds and insoles:
www.cc-feet.com/share/2912+free_G535.mp4
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Such a lucky guy to have her feet on you face 🤩
Bishoeplayguy

Post by Bishoeplayguy »

You have a great site! I love to see barefeet in sperries or moccasins.
I also love when ladies pop their flats or heels on and off fast then dangle futher off their feet.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Do you have any debooting?
davidr

Post by davidr »

Leopard wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:26 am Do you have any debooting?
What?? I mean, I have googled...
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =debooting
Please explain!

Bishoeplayguy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:47 pm You have a great site! I love to see barefeet in sperries or moccasins.
I also love when ladies pop their flats or heels on and off fast then dangle futher off their feet.
Thank you!
https://www.cc-feet.com/assets/uploads/ ... 02_32s.mp4
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Sorry David, should have give you some details.. It means when a woman take off her boots..
davidr wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:40 pm
Leopard wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:26 am Do you have any debooting?
What?? I mean, I have googled...
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =debooting
Please explain!

Bishoeplayguy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:47 pm You have a great site! I love to see barefeet in sperries or moccasins.
Thank you!
https://www.cc-feet.com/assets/uploads/ ... 02_32s.mp4
Ripped nylon

Post by Ripped nylon »

Yeah I knew atleast that second request was impossible 😅 thanks for the pics and vids anyway!!
soles41

Post by soles41 »

Are you the owner of the site www.cc-feet.com ?
I try to sign up and fail all the time. :(
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

davidr wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:30 am Ok I lost again :/
I know that for sure, because I haven't captured candid very much in offices yet. I have a small part of an office girl but with flats. This part was already published as a full clip, see attachment.
But the other thing: I made a staged clip long time ago at fussphantasie. I still don't know if I may or should put links here, here is a cheesy video preview :mrgreen:
But still, no candid, staged. And with my face under Lissa's feet...
Thank you David! If you have more candid in office, please share!

This office girl with flats is fantastic and I really liked. Do you have the full clip ? Thank you! Keep up the good work!
davidr

Post by davidr »

rowbbinn wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:16 pm This office girl with flats is fantastic and I really liked. Do you have the full clip ?
Yes. But because it is a full clip at my site, this won't be a freebie here, sorry.

soles41 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:44 pm Are you the owner of the site www.cc-feet.com ?
I try to sign up and fail all the time. :(
Obviously :)
Don't know why, please send a mail to me. Address is on the main page.

Leopard wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:57 pm It means when a woman take off her boots..
For example like this one? :D This is an excerpt from Shoe Store #4
www.cc-feet.com/share/deboot.mp4

And with that I close this challenge.
The links in this thread are valid till 29th, so grab them if you want.
I wish you all a great Christmas time, hopefully without too much Covid mess around, stay safe mates!

Thank you all for your praise and your inputs. I've learned a few new things and found some almost forgotten scenes from the past. It was a joy!
:hug:
davidr

Post by davidr »

Ah, one last thing, because even after all those years I love this very much:
Vanderway is a french artist who did this song at that time, when Daft Punk hadn't released Get Lucky yet. They made two 10sec commercials and Vanderway wrote an own song around these short samples. He allowed me to use his song in my videos for free, so listen to the whole if you want :)

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

davidr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:48 pm Yes. But because it is a full clip at my site, this won't be a freebie here, sorry.

And with that I close this challenge.
The links in this thread are valid till 29th, so grab them if you want.
I wish you all a great Christmas time, hopefully without too much Covid mess around, stay safe mates!

Thank you all for your praise and your inputs. I've learned a few new things and found some almost forgotten scenes from the past. It was a joy!
:hug:
Thank you! Your work is excellent! I wish you a great Christmas time too
soles41

Post by soles41 »

Thank you & merry Christmas,
ill send you pm + my email here.