Co-Worker

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mountie

Co-Worker

Post by Mountie »

I worked with this lady Kathy for years we ran different divisions in a health tech company and had sex on business trips time top time. We were both married and it was a pure sexual relationship. At this point I had not divulged my foot fetish to her as we worked in the same company and was unsure of her reaction. I sensed she knew something as I would always fondle her feet and play footsies during foreplay etc. Her feet were beautiful 8.5 high arch. Well on one business trip as we were flying to our destination she says " hey I checked out the hotel we are staying at and they have a great spa I think I am going to go get a pedicure when we get there today" Well i just said nice and she replies why don't you come with me it will be fun - as she winks. Well I have gone with my wife to get numerous pedicures and I find it a huge turn on. I say great and she replies nice because you have great feet for a guy and I can never convince my hubby to come with me. Fast forward we go to the spa and since we were just going for a pedicure I wore loose workout shorts and a t-shirt. Kathy had yoga leggings t shirt and flip flops. I could tell she was excited! We get into the spa in side by side chairs and were in a secluded type area. Two older Asian ladies started to work on our toes and you could tell they could not really understand us. Half way through Kathy puts her hand on my arm looks at my crotch and says I see your enjoying this as much as me! She then says quietly I thought this was a perfect outing for us so you van finally tell me about your "foot thing" Busted! She says I think its sweet and hot and I cant get back to the room. Now I am rock hard and I got to choose her nail colour which I chose a light pink pastel. We get back to the room and she says I am so excited to try some things. Apparently she had done her homework on foot fetish and she wanted to try two things - her first footjob and me worshipping her feet while she gave me a sensual hand job. OMG I came so hard then she wanted to fuck so bad with her feet on my chest and me sucking her toes. We Continued our sexcapades with foot action a couple more times until she took another position injury as different city. We still text and she says she misses her "footboy"and wished her hubby shared my fetish. Besides my wife she is also another woman that loved rubbing and sucking on my toes as well - definitely a rare find!!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Co-Worker

Post by nyllover »

Hey, thanks for sharing. Please post it under the correct section next time. (I've moved this for you)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.